FINALE

Love Me Again

 

It’s been a week, Joe woke up and didn’t know who he was and forgot all what happened, the doctor says his memory will go back little by little but it takes a month and he was still in process of recovering and remembering everything. Pol and Jennie help him to recover but they never mention Jennie to him coz his mother please them to. Jennie is nowhere to be found, the day the she’ll get married she ranaway and never mention to anyone where is she now, even her bestfriend Jasmine. Since the day Jennie left, her father realized all the mistakes he have done, her parents lost the company they want to get back but the thing is they accepted all of it, her parent’s just live a simple life and ran their coffee shop the only property they have, they never have a luxurious life but they were happy that they still together but felt sad that they have no news about Jennie since then.

Jasmine POV

They were planning to get married and it was a beach wedding on Pol’s beach resort. Finally Pol proposed toher!

Jasmine: how can I get married without a maid of honor?

Pol: yah, you can always ask another…

Jasmine: shirooo…I don’t like to get married if Jennie wasn’t there… shiroo shirrooo…

Pol: mianhe…I am so sorry... If Jennie was still here, I’ll say my sorry for hurting her… I didn’t mean what I said… I was just mad that time..

Jasmine:(she slap him) it’s your fault, I hope she's  ok… it’s been a month…why she didn’t even contact anyone,especially me? where is she???

Joe: (he came and surprised them) annyeong…who???

Jasmine and Pol: ani…(they look at each other, tried to hide what they were talking)

Pol: so how’s the beach? Don’t you want to go back in California?

Joe: pffft… I think this is the best place for me to remember all my memories…I’ll go back to California when I’m totally recovered.

Pol: ah…chincha… thank you for being my bestman…

Joe: arasso… I’m happy to be your bestman, you’re my bestfriend right?… yah…this is your beach resort? Daebak… you must be rich???

PoL: hahahaha! you're richer than me... you went here before…but were not close that time…

Jasmine: did you remember when we celebrate a Christmas party here and I told you that you need to wear a Hawaiian attire but the truth is we need to wear a casual dress???hahahahahhaha… I’m so sorry back then…

Joe: yah, is that funny huh? Why did I wear those?

Jasmine: hahahah! And you actually believe me, that Jennie want to meet you that night even it’s all a lie…

Joe: Who’s Jennie? (Jasmine forgot about it, she can’t control herself sometimes)

Pol: ah…Jennie, she is our classmate back then…she’s nothing…she’s not even close to us…

Joe: ah chincha???

 

Joe POV

Everyone is enjoying themselves but Joe felt strange, he went near the shore and walking alone. He was thinking about something, a letter that is bothering him, a letter that he saw under the hospital bed when he woke up. It’s been a month but he didn’t even ask anyone where the letter came from, there was no name on it.

Joe: aish…chincha…why can’t I remember everything,,,please God,. Give me back my memory… (he went into a bar near the shore and order a juice) aishhhh…

Claire: Joe??? Hey Joe… (Joe was staring at her)

Joe: dangsin-eun nugu? (he’s staring at her blankly)

Claire: yah! chincha… long time n see huh??? Welcome...this is my restaurant…so how’s the food? How are you? Jennie? Did you come here with her? Where is she?

Joe: ahhhh… mianhe… I got into an accident and I temporary lost my memory, and who is Jennie?

Claire: ah chincha???(she was shocked and surprised) Jennie??? She is your girlfriend when we are in high school? Oh my gosh… you forget everything about her? I think I saw her a while ago… she was here…

Joe: aishhh… Jennie? I don’t know her…

Claire: what are you doing here then?

Joe: Pol and Jasmine wedding…they'll get married here...and I am here to be the bestman...

Claire: ah chincha??? how come you know them while you don’t even know me and Jennie? Wait see you later…I need to do something…nice seeing you again…let’s chat later…annyeong…

Joe: ah deh… (it was a blur for him about Jennie, a girl they always talking about. He went out of the restaurant and decided to sit near the shore and watch the sea waves…he was watching around and then he saw a woman sitting near the shore not too faraway where he was sitting. The girl was just looking at the sky, it seems like she was thinking about something and he slowly walk towards her.)

 

Jennie POV

It’s been a month since I never came back here… if I had a choice I wouldn’t come back. I missed them a lot, my parents, Jasmine, Pol and Joe, how are they? can he still remember me? I wish he forget about me…

Officemate: Jen… do you like the place?

Jennie: deh… I went here and this is my old friend property…

Officemate: ah chincha??? Lee family is the owner and I just heard that their son is getting married next week… they are here…

Jennie: mwoh??? (she was surprised) here???

Officemate: weh??? what’s wrong?

Jennie: aniya… are you not tired? I want to walk near the shore…see you later…

Officemate: aishhh…weird…ok… see you later…

 

Jennie went near the shore and sat there, watching the stars, reminiscing the memories she has back then when she has the  first time chatting with Joe, it was the same spot where they were sitting while Joe was playing his guitar.

Jennie: I wish you are fine now Joe,.. (Someone went near her and she heard a familiar voice, when she look up and saw the face of the guy she was surprised)

Joe: annyeonghaseyo…is this your first time here? (he smile) coz it’s my first time here too… (he stop talking when he saw Jennie’s face and he thought that she saw her but he can’t remember, suddenly he felt a tear fell on his eyes) you…you’re from here?

Jennie: (she was surprised, she start to cry) deh…

Joe: do you know me??? (he can feel in his heart that he knew the woman in front of him, his heart was beating faster) dangsin-eun naega nugunji al-a (do you know who I am?)

Jennie: deh...Joe, (she was crying, she stand up and touch his face) mianhe… I’m sorry I left you… mianhe…

Joe: (he felt something in his heart that the girl who is crying in front of him was the girl who wrote the letter) you’re the one who wrote that letter? olbaleun ojeon?

Jennie: (she nod, Joe hug her) nan mueosboda dangsin-eul deo salang (I love you more than anything) can you love me again Joe…

Joe: I don’t know you but I know I love you… I can feel it… you don’t have to ask for me to love you again coz I know I love you, whatever happens I know my heart beats only for one person… you’re the one I looking for, even if I forget you,even if I don’t know you,and  even if I don’t remember you… I know this heart of mine only beats for you...

Jennie: I’ll never leave you again Joe…

 

The end

 

 

I'm sorry for a short ending...I'm out of words today... I want to finish this ASAP so this is it... I hope you guys enjoyed it...