We meet again

Love Me Again

 

 

JOE POV

Joe: (Drunk and try to go the dance floor with one of the girls)

Come on let’s dance!

Ken: Yah! I want to sleep(Ken suddenly slept on the table)

Joe: (drunk too much)Yah! Ken, aishhh…who will gonna drive me home? Yah, ladies take good care of him, can you? I’m going first, arasso?

He left Ken in the club and went outside to get some fresh air and decided to walk home.

Joe: daebak! This is life. (he grabbed the arm of the security guard and speak) You know what? I haven’t tried to do this thing in my life, this is the first time (drunk). Arasso, I need to go home, Its already 3:00 a.m. (laughing and singing)

Jennie: Jasmine, I’m going first ok? (smiling at her friend in the table sleeping).

 

JOE POV

Joe is singing on the street while waiting for the bus.

Joe: the bus is here! (laughing saying the words many times)

Driver: Yah! Are you not going to ride?

Joe: Ne, I want to ride, hahahaha!(drunk)

Driver: Arasso, don’t drink too much next time Mr.

Joe: Arasso ajhussi! (the engine starts, then Joe heard someone shouting)

 

She’s walking and dizzy until she saw the bus leaving. She ran as fast as she could and shouted to the bus and stop.

Driver: Yah Miss your so lucky that this drunk Mr. here heard you, this is the last bus you know that?

Jasmine: Kamsahamnida! (she shouted and looked at to the passenger and she was shocked and freeze that she never really expect she saw Joe)

 

They looked at each other silently and it seems like the whole world stops! They never expected that they see each other in that night.

Joe: Jen…nie…?

Jennie: Joe…Jung…

END of chapter