TEAM BUILDING

Love Me Again

 

Joe didn’t want to let her go, he will do everything to get her back.  

Pol: hey…how’s life? You only have 2 weeks staying here…don’t you want to stay a little longer?

Joe: I want her back Pol, but I don’t know what to do…

Pol: mwohhh??? Then let’s have a vacation… your close to her employees right? Ask them to have a team building…

Joe: me? kurom!!! Chuwa chuwa chuwa…I need to call to one of her employee…let’s go to the beach…

Pol: mwohhh??? Beach??? Chincha??? ok then… when we will go?

Joe: tomorrow…

Joe called one of Jennie’s employees to get help and suggest that they need to have a team building.

Jennie POV

Jennie: so we are done for work now, ahhh…it feels good going home early huh? How are you guys?

Employee 1: Ms. Jennie, we want to tell you something…

Jennie: deh, what is it?

Employee1:me and the other’s want to have a vacation, let’s say a team building for us to became closer to each other…we want to go to a beach resort.

Jennie: oh? You like to go? Ok…when?

Employees: tomorrow!!!

Jennie: mwoh???tomorrow??? let me think about it later… I’ll sent you a message if it’s all set, arasso? Everyone work well today…

Employees: deh! let’s go home now…

 

Jennie ask her mother if she was fine leaving for a days alone in their house to go for a vacation, her mother just say it’s fine. That night she send a message one of her employee to make sure that they will go to beach tomorrow.

The day has come all of her employees were excited for leaving. There are 2 cars for them to use to go to the beach but only 10 people can ride the car there are 12 all in all. Suddenly Jasmine and Pol came riding a car.

Jasmine: oh Jennie annyeong…where were you going?

Jennie: we have a team building in a beach resort…

Jasmine: oh chincha??? What beach resort?

Jennie: on XXXX  resort… wait where are you guys going?

Jasmine: ohhhh were going there too, we want to have a quality time together…ok hop in..but only one person can sit at the back because we have a lots of stuff to take…you know…my needs.

Jennie: oh Jasmine, you sure you didn’t take your house?

Pol: she’s always like that Jennie…

Jennie: otteoke?? The 2 of us have no seats on the car…

Another car stops in front of them…it was Joe’s car.

Joe: yah! Pol… (he went out of the car) what’s happening here?

Jennie: what are you doing here???

Jasmine: oh he’s with us… Pol invited him… oh, good timing Joe… Jennie and one of her employee doesn’t have space on their car. Would you mind if they can ride with you?

Joe: in my car? Oh sure… I have a lot’s of space… (he is smiling)

Jennie’s employees knew about Joe and her, Joe told them and they do understand the situation.

Jasmine: ok all set..kaja… Jennie you go ride with Joe and your employee can ride with us…

Jennie: wait??? We can both ride on Joe’s car…why would she…

Employee: it’s fine and I want to ride here…(she quickly ride in Pol’s car) annyeong…

All cars except Joe and Jennie went first…

Joe: hop in Princess…(he was so happy)

Jennie: (she has no choice because all of them leave them) arasso…

Joe was driving and he never stop talking to her but Jennie answer him shortly.

Joe: yah, if you’re hungry just say it ara? I prepared kimbap here… (he take out the lunch box of kimbap)

Jennie: Joe you’re driving and besides I’m not hungry… just put it there.

Joe: ok… (he just focus on driving until he felt something, a call of nature. They went to the nearest restaurant they could see because he can’t take it anymore, as soon as he stop in a restaurant he immediately run)

Jennie: (she can’t help but to laugh at him) pffttt… (it was already half an hour and Joe still at the restaurant, she was hungry and her stomach sounds hungry. She saw the kimbap that Joe prepared for her, she was really hungry and she took a bite on the food after first one it came another bite until she ate all of it)

Joe: (he open the door cause Jennie to got shocked and choked while eating he offered her a bottled water) here… I thought you’re not hungry?

Jennie: yah! I wait here for almost an hour how could I not be hungry.? Bbali,,, drive maybe the others were already reach the destination.

Joe: arasso…

They arrived 30 minutes after the others. When they went inside they already saw the others enjoying theirselves running to the water.

 

Jennie POV

Jasmine and Pol was with her sitting on the sand and chatting around while Joe went for a swim. Joe went closely to them.

Jasmine: Jennie, look at him…he’s so hot, aren’t he?

Jennie: stop it Jas… (but deep inside she want to tell it too that Joe was definitely hot)

Pol: yah yeobo…how about me?

Jasmine: you? You should go to a gym…you need to work out with that extra fats on your stomach…

Pol yah! You’re mean…how about you then? do you think you’re y? Pffttt… look at your body…you’re getting fat… (Jasmine wearing a pink fitted shirt and a y short)

Jasmine: (she slap him many times) weh..weh..weh…

Joe: look at you too, you didn’t even change a bit the way you argue…hahahahahaha…you look cute…right Jennie?

Jennie: mwohhh? Ah deh…

While they we’re talking one reporter suddenly noticed Joe and went near him.

Reporter: excuse me, are you Joe Calvin one of the top model in California?

Joe: ah deh…annyeonghaseyo but ajushhi…

Reporter: can I have an one on one interview with you?

Joe: ah deh…we should go there on that Nipa hut…but I can only give you an half hour of my time…

Reporter: ah, it’s ok…it’s not a long interview anyway…

Joe: ah chincha???then should we do the interview here then? is it fine with you?

Jennie, Pol and Jasmine was beside the Reporter and Joe, they can hear what are they talking about.

Reporter: (the camera was ready to record the interview) ah deh… well can we start? (Joe nodded) why did you decided to come back here for a long time?

Joe: oh, first question was a tough already, well… first is I want to see my mother coz it’s been a long time since we never see each other. I don’t really have a plan to come home but my father urged me to go home… and I think I also need a rest.

Reporter: oh is that so, I thought you went home because of your girlfriend (Joe signs NO with his two forefinger crossing), chincha? So you’re planning to get one? How many girlfriends did you have in your past?

Joe: (the tree people who were near to them felt excitement what will Joe would answer) ah… girlfriends? Take away the letter “S” coz I only got one girlfriend when I was in high school then I never get into relationship again… in fact I still love her…

Reporter: then that girl was very lucky…is she a Korean?American? Where is she now? What do you want to tell her…?

Jennie was surprised when Joe look at her smiling when the reporter ask him the question. Joe still looking at her answering the question.

Joe: ah deh…she’s a Korean, and I found her… I want to tell her that,,,I want us to be together again…if you could only let me back in your life I’ll help you… and I still love you, I only love one woman in my life that will be always you.

When Jennie heard all of it she felt all Joe’s words in her heart and she wanted to response into his words that she will be always in her heart too. She started to cry, she quickly stand up and excuse herself to go back to her room.

Reporter: that was a emotional one,.. well last question what are your next plans? And please leave a message for your fans.

After the interview Joe immediately went to look for Jennie but he didn’t find her.

End of chapter