A LITTLE CONFESSION

Love Me Again

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: weayo?

Joe: ani…could I ask you something?

Jennie: w…e..h..? what is it?

Joe: listen carefully, I will only ask you this once, (Jennie nodded) do you, by any chance, look at me more than a friend?

Jennie: (surprised, she was about to answer but…) *cellphone ringing* excuse me… (she released herself in Joe’s hug and pick up the phone) yeoboseyo? Weh?

Rey on the phone: Jennie, still up? I’m out of your house, can I come in?

Jennie: (she was surprised and went near the window) wait me there…excuse me Joe… (She went outside and opens the gate for Rey) come inside, bali it’s raining…

Rey: oh, who’s with you? (he saw a pair of guy shoes)

Jennie: it was our classmate, remember Joe?

Rey: Joe? The guy who secretly have a crushed on you? That looser guy is here?

Jennie: he is just my friend, stop talking bad things about him…come on, your freezing…come in…

Rey: (as soon as Jennie went upstairs to get a towel and a shirt for him, he sat on the chair, he staring at Joe, and their eyes meet) yah! What are you doing in my girlfriend’s house?

Joe: weh? aren’t you thankful that I send her home? As a friend I want to check if she’s ok.

Rey: yah! You don’t need to do that, it’s my responsibility as her boyfriend…and don’t you dare try to be close to her… I know you like her more than a friend…

Joe: weh? are you afraid that she will leave you because of me?

Rey: ani…why would I? a loser always be a loser… (smiling like a devil)Jennie is mine…she’s always be mine…just please go home your ruining our plan tonight…

Joe: weh? what’s your plan? (he stand up and went near him)

Rey: why would I tell you? It’s between me and Jennie…

Joe: …you’re enthusiast…

Rey: I am just a man, all of us have needs, don’t you have that? Or don’t tell me you’re a gay? It’s not your business anymore if Jennie will give it to me tonight…

Joe: how could you think indecent things about her, don’t you know how to respect a girl?

Rey: respect? as I said, I have needs… pffffttt…could you just go leave?

Joe: (he punched him so hard and fell on the sofa) yah! Stop playing…if you love her you must know how to respect her!

Rey: (he also punches Joe and they fight each other) you! Jerk!!!, stop getting yourself involved with us…

Jennie: (quickly went downstairs) stop it! What are you doing? (She went to Rey and holds her boyfriend hands) stop it!

Rey: aisshhh…yah! Kah!!! You’re not even invited here…

Joe: weh? Jennie, he was talking about…(he didn’t even finish talking)

Jennie: I don’t care who started it…just please stop fighting! Are you Gradeschoolers? And Joe please go home!

Rey: mianhe Jennie (as he hugged her girlfriend like he was the victim)

Joe: but Jennie… (he went home even it’s still raining heavily)

Jennie: kah!!!

 

 

Joe POV

He was soaked under the rain and went straight on his room.He cried all night until he was tired and fell asleep.

He didn’t go to school, he has a fever because he was soaked last night from a heavy rain. The maid saw him lying on the floor and his room was so messed.

Maid: oh mohhhh! Joe, you have a high fever… (she get Joe’s mobile phone and dialed their family doctor’s number and also called the school to tell that he can’t come)

Pol POV

Faculty staff: (knocked on the door) excuse me sir, but Joe can’t come to school today, he is sick their maid called me earlier.

Teacher: ok, thank you for the information.

Pol: weh? he is sick? That’s why he didn’t answer my calls…(after the teacher leave the room, Rey quickly look for Jennie in the other classroom)

Jasmine: hey Jen, there’s Mr. School pres. Oh he’s coming here…

Jennie: annyeong? (not in good mood) weh?

Pol: what happened to Joe last night?

Jennie:weh? what’s wrong?

Pol: he is sick right now,..

Jennie: the truth is, there’s something terribly happened last night…

Pol: weh? (worrying) what do you mean?

Jennie: Joe walked me home and he stayed in my house because the rain was heavily pouring and then Rey went to the house,  Joe was still there with me…I don’t know what happen, Rey told me that Joe started it that Joe was saying unpleasant things to him. I went down and I saw them fighting…I told Joe to go home even it was raining heavily last night… I know I must not told him not to go home but the situation is getting serious that time.

Jasmine: Yah! Jennie, I think it’s your fault…

Pol: aishhh…you want to come with me in their house after class?

Jasmine: Jennie, I think you should go…I’m going with you…at least apologize to him…

Jennie: I think so too…

Pol: ok see you later guys!

End of Chapter