First date

Love Me Again

 

 

Joe went to his girlfriend’s house and ask her to go out for a date. He went personally to Jennie’s mother and asked permission to date her daughter and probably Jennie’s mother agreed but give him a condition that they must come home before 6:00 p.m. Joe was happily agreed with the condition.

Joe POV

Joe: saw hop in my princess…(it was a cloudy weather, Joe bring out a paper bag and give to jennie)

Jennie: what is it?

Joe: open it… I want us to  wear this on our first date, I was so worried that we can’t use it because I thought today is going to be sunny weather but thanks God He granted my wish.

Jennie: (she open it and saw a couple white sweater and has a heart print with a words Joe&Jennie Forever on the front) bwoyah??? Kamsahamnida…

Joe: chuwa? Ok do you like to wear it now?

Jennie: deh, I really really like it… wait…do you think you’re the only one who prepared something? Here take this…(she give him a small box and he open it)

Joe: (he was so surprised and happy) thank you… a couple watch? Where’s yours?

Jennie: here (she showed her watch) do you like it? let me wear it for you then…

They were so happy on their first date, they went to the cinema first as many couples do during their first date and then went to eat lunch together. Nothing can explain and compare the happiness they both feel on that day. It’s 4:00 p.m. and they still have 2 hours to stroll Joe decided to go to the park and rent a couple bike. The two of them look around when suddenly the rain starts pouring the two of them gets wet.

Joe: come on, bali we’re going to get wet. (he jump out of the bike and quickly drag Jennie to find a place for them to stay but Jennie refuse)

Jennie: let’s stay here… don’t you love the rain?

Joe: yah! you’re going to get sick…baliwa…

Jennie: please let’s stay like this for a while (she was enjoying the rain, running around)

Joe: aigooo… arasso…you are just like a kid…come here (they both playing under the rain and when they get tired they decided to go in Joe’s house to change their clothes before sending Jennie in their house)

Jennie: it’s 5 already… I wish it will stop raining… (she was wet)

Joe: here…put this on first and take off your clothes and I’m going to wash it…

Jennie: ani..no need to do that…I’m going to wash it…(she was her clothes and put it on the dryer meanwhile Joe went to his room to change his wet clothes)

Joe: do you want something to drink? Coffee? Juice? (he was wearing a sweater that fits to his body and a black jogging pants)

Jennie: (she was looking at her boyfriend, she can never imagine that Joe will be turning like that, a handsome and hot guy) yah! why do you changed so much? (She want to back hug him but she doesn’t wear have upper underwear)

Joe: what are you talking about???

Jennie: you…you’ve changed a lot, any girl can’t resist your handsome look, any girl can fall in love with you now… hmf!!!

Joe: yah! why are talking like that? Don’t you trust me now? How can I like someone if I commit myself for the rest of my life for you?

Jennie: (she was surprised when she heard Joe’s word) aish…you’re really good of giving nice words huh? Did you do that to other girls?

Joe: chincha… what do you want me to do now? As you can see Ms. Popular you’re the only one here (he’s pointing his forefinger on his heart) do you want to hear it? my heart is saying “I love you Jennie”

Jennie: pffftt…stop it…

Joe: so you don’t believe me???

Jennie: hmmmm… a little (she sat on the chair opposites to Joe’s chair)

Joe: here’s your coffee…oh, the rain stops let me send you home…

Jennie: wait my clothes are still on the dryer…

Joe: I’ll just get it…wait me on the room… (Jennie went inside Joe’s room)

Jennie: where is he now, it’s getting 6 pm already… (Joe knock on the door and give her clothes. Joe waiting outside when he saw a bra on the floor and he picked it up.)

Joe: ohhhh…how can I give this to her? (Jennie took off Joe’s clothes to wear her clothes when she notice somethings missing and it was her bra)

Jennie: aishhhh…otteoke??? (Joe knock and she didn’t lock the door, she wasn’t wearing anything aside her underwear when Joe walks inside and saw her) yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! (she quickly hide and pull the bed’s blanket) don’t you know how to knock? You must wait for my response should you???

Joe: mianhe… your…your… here…I just want to give you this,.. (he put the bra on the bed and quickly went outside the room, his heart beats fast)

Jennie: (she finished changing and leave the room) I’m done now, send me home…

Joe: Jennie mianhe…

Jennie: aishhh… it’s really fine…next time when you knock? Wait for the person to response if you can come in or not arasso?

Joe: deh… come on… (he send her home and went home. They enjoyed their first date and it was a memorable for the both of them.)

End of chapter

 

End of Flashback next chapter will be the present time