THE COUPLE GAMES

Love Me Again

 

Pol: Anyeonghaseyo my co-students, today is the second day and last day of the school program (Valentine’s day) I hope everyone will participate with all the activities and I’m looking forward for this day! And by the way, after this day I asked the principal to give us a 3 days’ rest starting tomorrow, so enjoy your 3 days vacation then. May God bless us all and please visit the entire booth that our fellow student prepared.

Students: School President you’re the best!

 

Jasmine POV

Jasmine: kure! He’s the best and fit for that position,do you think so Jennie?

Jennie: (busy searching for someone) yeah, I think so too.

Jasmine: Yah! What the…, you supposed to response “Nah! He’s not” that’s what I want to hear.

Jennie: Yah! You were just asking and you complimented him first. What’s wrong with my response then?

Jasmine: (glared at Jennie) aissshhh…here comes Mr. School President.

Pol: Hey guys? So how’s your day? I hope you’ll enjoy the games for today? Please join especially you Ms. Ham, Kaja come on let’s join the eating apple contest, you know the first price kinda big I think it’s a couple mobile phone.

Jasmine: ah chincha? Can I have a girl partner?

Pol: yah! It’s a couple game did you forget the theme? It must be a girl and a boy, yah bali! Kaja (he grabbed Jasmine and registered their name on the participants)

Jasmine: wehyo?! Jen…a little help?

Jennie: enjoy Jasmine (smiling at her bestfriend)

 

Rey POV

Rey: aishhh…what kind of event is this!  I rather watch a movie than join those games,it’s boring!

Classmate: hey, wanna join? You know we need another player for basketball match here, we hope you could join us besides we’re on the same class. We’ll competing the other section, want to join?

Rey: what time bro? I’ll think about it later.

Classmate: Right now, if you don’t like we can ask that unpopular guy there.

Rey: Yah! Did I say I’ll think about it? Ok put me on the list. I’ll just change. Wait me here.

Rey: (walking and he saw Jennie on the bench near the court )hey Jennie, so what are you doing here? You know, I’m sorry about what happened yesterday, mianhe…

Jennie: forget it Rey! Please leave me alone.

Rey: Hey, you’re sitting here just to watch me play later? Aiggooo..i know you still like me you were just hiding it.

Jennie: Kah! (irritated voice)

Rey: arasso, I’ll change then. Watch me play ara?(went inside the gym)

 

Jennie POV

Rey: Hey, you’re sitting here just to watch me play later? Aiggooo..i know you still like me you were just hiding it.

Jennie: Kah! (irritated voice)

Rey: arasso, I’ll change then. Watch me play ara?(went inside the gym)

Jennie: (no response and then she saw Joe walking and suddenly stand up and went near Joe) Anyeong? So let’s go.

Joe: Where?

Jennie: Where? Did you say last night that we’re going to participate all the games today? Yah! I’ve waited you for how many minutes! Bali!

Joe: (why is she acting this way???) ara… wait, others can see you with me, you…don’t…

Jennie: aishhhh…stop it! Don’t mind them,,, so what if I’m the most popular girl here and you’re the unpopular? Don’t you think we’re match?(smiling) Aishhh…bali, let’s go and register for the apple eating game, I heard the price was a couple mobile phone. And I want that sp we must win!

 

No one POV

Announcer: so the game will start later so I hope the couples were ready. We have 25 couples who joined the game, so let me tell you the prizes: 5th prize is P500.00, 4th prize is P750.00, 3rd prize is a 1 week free meal on the canteen, 2nd prize is a couple ipod, and the 1st prize is a 2 Samsung S4 for the winner. So are you all excited now?

Jasmine: Yah! I want to win Pol besides my phone is 2010 model, I don’t have enough money to buy a new one, so let’s do our best! If we win this game just say what you want and I’ll give it to you.

Pol: Arasso! Fighting!!!

Other couple excited to start the game. There are many students watching the game they suddenly notice that Ms. Popular was paired by Mr. Unpopular boy! student are murmuring!

Student 1: what is she want to show us?

Student 2: what the!? Is she crazy?

Joe: (can’t say nothing because all his classmates glaring at him) I think we should leave, you’re fans can’t take that your actually with me.

Jennie: Fan??? Am I a celebrity? Don’t mind them arasso?? You know we need to focus right now, if how can we eat this apple as fast as the wind. I want to get the 1st prize. So please stop thinking about others. (Smiling)

Joe: ok, fighting (unhappy)

Announcer: o.k let’s begin the game. Ready? Hana, Dul, Set!

The players start eating the apple as fast as they could. Jasmine and Pol are the fastest eating couple, next to them was the other couple and third one was Joe and Jennie.

Pol POV

Pol: yah! I think we’re going to win.

Jasmine: yah! Will you stop talking, finish those apple, ok I’ll hold it with my teeth and you’re going to eat all arasso?

Pol: got it!

Pol and Jasmine was the first one finished eating the apple. Jasmine was jumping and was so happy when she jumped on Pol and hugged him.

Jasmine: Yah! Why are you touching me?! Put me down.

Pol: Yah! You’re the one who jump like a baby…but…we won! So happy now?

Jasmine: Neh! Very happy!

Announcer: we have a second place here! Justine and Eloiza, so couple eat faster. Bali!!! fighting… oh? Looks like Joe and Jennie will make it to 3rd Prize.

Jennie: (talking while she is eating the apple) Joe, can’t you eat? Yah…if you don’t want then please hold the apple tighter I’ll gonna eat those so that we can win.

Joe: aniyo I’ll eat these! (when he try to eat the apple the apple move slide then his lips touches Jennie’s chick)ommmo? mianhe

Jennie: (shocked!)ommo?! Yah!

Joe: (he eat the apple immediately to change the atmosphere)oh look we’ve finished!

Jennie: ahhh?deh? yehey! We won the 3rd…yes! Yes! Yes!

Announcer: look at that! Good job you couple there…

The apple eating contest finished already, Pol and Jasmine was so happy that they got the Mobile Phone while Joe and Jennie a little bit sad coz they just got the free 1 week lunch! It was a very tiring moment for the four of them.

 

Jennie POV

Jennie: yah! If you didn’t stop for a minute I think we can get the second place, aishhh! I’m so disappointed you know! I want that couple Ipod..

Joe: mianhe Jennie, it just that… I…just want to say sorry! Anyeong! Sorry again…I’ll go to the bathroom(rushing)

Jennie: aishhh! Where you going? Joe? (shouting)

Jasmine: Jennie, look at my new phone, yah!

Jennie: ohhh…congrats Jasmine, I like that one too…but because of Joe accidentally kiss me, he stop for a minute, aishhh…we supposed to win the 2nd prize.

Jasmine: oh moh? What did you say? He kiss you?

Jennie: (she accidentally said it) deh? Anni…I mean…he kissed the apple, yeh the apple…anyeong! I need to go to the bathroom…

Jasmine: Yah!!! (Jennie disappear in front of her) this girl!!!

 

End of chapter