GIRLS TALK

Love Me Again

 

Jennie POV

She looked around the beach all by herself  they were boys who wants to invite her for dinner but she refuse all of them, she was getting bored so she decided to go back in their room. Jasmine and Pol was busy having dinner outside, though the couple invited them to join her she refused to go. She was too lazy going out and having fun. Meanwhile Joe and Claire having fun with their other classmates they made a bonfire and chatting around. All of them are enjoying the first night of their fieldtrip but only Jennie doesn’t feel enjoyment for herself.

Jennie: (sigh) after taking a shower she sat on her bed and open the television. (cellphone ringing)

Jasmine: yeaboseyo? Yah Jennie are you not hungry?

Jennie: ani, weh?

Jasmine: well I just want to check my bestfriend if she was ok?

Jennie: I’m fine, I’m here at the room…

Jasmine: ok then, I’ll go there once we finished eating arasso? Do you want anything? I’ll buy it for you..

Jennie: chincha??? Ok I want spicy fried chicken and French fries…ok? Ahhhh…buy a soda for me then… thank you!

Jasmine: arasso… be there at 10 mins.. love yah!

 

Claire POV

Joe: excuse me guys but I need to go back to my room, I’m a little bit tired now...have a great evening… (he stand up and walks to his room)

Claire: wait Joe, wait for me… I’m going with you…

Joe: weh? Don’t tell me you’re planning to seduce me again? (he teases her new friend)

Claire: bwoyah??? Ani… I want to go back to the room, I’m so tired…

Joe: yah! don’t do anything stupid to Jennie, arrastsiii?

Claire: hahahahah! Yes sir…

Joe: Sir? (the two of them get closer quickly as they treated each other siblings. Joe was happy that Claire can understand him and he can understand her)

Claire: well It’s so nice to have a friend like you…

Joe: (smiling at her) me too… I know you’re not that kind of girl as everybody think of you… just please don’t talk to much…you talk like you’re flirting someone…you know…hahahaah!

Claire: (she punch his arm) yah! how could you… it’s my normal voice..

Joe: appayo…yah! stop it! wait here’s your room right?

Claire: deh… thank you… see you tomorrow… (she hug him like a pillow that Joe couldn’t move)

Joe: yah! get off…this brat!!! Get off (someone open the door)

Jennie: Jasmine! Oh, I’m sorry I thought you’re them…

Joe: (he push Claire and clear his throat) ah…I think I should go back in my room… annyeong!

Claire: yah! this guy couldn’t even say hi to her (she whispered)

Jennie: are you saying something?

Claire: ani… (she went inside and the two of them stayed there)

So what are you watching?

Jennie: Korean variety show… Heroes..

Claire: pfffttt… (she was laughing)

Jennie: weh? What’s wrong?

Claire: ani…that’s my favorite show… I’m honored to watch it with the Ms. Popular Girl in school

Jennie: (she smile a little bit) mwoh???well I'm not honored to watch it with the most flirt girl in school!  Stop making fun of me…

Claire: aishhh…I'm just joking, don't you know how to ride a joke? arasso… (she stand up and get some chips on her bag) you like some?

Jennie: ani, thanks… I’m full (then her stomach sounded hungry) ...can I have some?

Claire: chincha!  Here.. take this… (she gave her a potato chips) so how’s your first day here at the beach? I see you’re not enjoying… I know you’re a friendly, cheerful person but how come you act like this? you're not enjoying?

Jennie: ani,,,gwenchana… I’m just tired, that’s all…

Claire: ok… (she glued her eyes on the television)

Jennie: (she want to ask Claire about Joe but hesitate) hmmmm...

Claire: (she was observing Jennie…thinks that she want to ask her something) yah! tell me…

Jennie: mwoh? (she was surprised)

Claire: come on tell me what you want…ask me what’s your thinking…bali…tell me…

Jennie: ani…i… ju..s.tt…

Claire: you want to ask me about me and Joe right? What is our relationship? Is that it? well…Joe is in pain and heartbroken, I can feel it… I am here for him to mend that broken heart… (She was acting that she didn't know the girl that Joe like. It was her plan to make her jealous so that Jennie can admit that she loves Joe.)he even told me that he likes someone but that someone don’t like him so he decided to forget her and move on… do you know her?

Jennie: (cleared throat) a..ni..

Claire: I think that girl is so stupid to let go Joe like that? Joe is a very nice, modest, aishhh…he have all the good character of a guy I like…

Jennie: ah… chincha? I think the girl he likes was just afraid to tell him that she like him too…

Claire: afraid? Of what? If you're in love you must say it out loud,..If you’re in love you must face all the hard things to survive that love, for the both of you to grow… you must be ready to be hurt… you know, love is not all about happiness you must know how to be hurt and to hurt for the sake of everyone…you get what I’m saying? (sad expression)

Jennie: (I nodded) it looks like you have a lot of experience…

Claire: kurommmm… how about you? Ahhhh… Rey, is he your boyfriend? (eating chips while talking)

Jennie: we broke up…

Claire: weh???? Such a waste…

Jennie: I fall in love with someone else… (Sigh) but…

Claire: but weh??? What happened???

Jennie: nothing… (Someone came in to the room) oh I think Jasmine is here…

 

That night Jennie realized that Claire isn’t the girl that everyone talking about, she can feel the emptiness in her but when she remembered about what happened with Claire and Joe in their house she was boiling in madness and jealousy, she want to get rid of her. She hates it when the two are getting closer.

 

END OF CHAPTER