Preparation for the Event

Love Me Again

 

Next morning the school was so busy preparing for the coming event. All of the student in the school crazy chatting and excited for the event.

Pol POV

I haven’t seen her today, it’s been 6 hours and I haven’t seen her face. Suddenly Pol smile and saw the apple of his eye, Jasmine, and he was so mesmerize on Jasmine’s beauty. He can’t take his eyes to Jasmine. Meanwhile Jasmine and Jennie came to see him and ask if what is the plan for the upcoming event in their school.

Jennie: Yah school pres Pol?! Am I talking to a tree here?

Jasmine: (slap Pol on his shoulder, she noticed their class pres was daydreaming) Yah! Are you crazy or something? How could you be the school pres anyway?( irritated the way she looks at Pol)

Pol: (suddenly went back to reality) Yah!!! Jasmine Ham! You have no right to slap me in front of our classmate like that! I’m the school president here if you know?!

Jasmine: hahahahaha! You should’ve seen your face daydreaming, yah you have drolls look(teasing the School President)

Jennie: Stop it! Pol, so what are the plans for next week by the way?

Pol: Since its February why don’t we have a school play about Romeo and Juliet? Or we can build booth for the student to enjoy the event. I’m planning to have a couple games to, so if you guys would like to join, you can. (simply looking at Jasmine)

Jasmine: Weh!? Urrhggghhh..couple games? Like what? Eating apple with your partner so that you could have a chance to kiss the girl you like?

Pol: Ohhh…why not? Well thanks for the idea,I’ll add that to the games. So hope to see you two on the event.

Jennie: Neh School Pres… what do you think Jas…I’m excited!

Jasmine: aishhh! Look at this girl, (smiling)

 

Rey POV

Rey: (looking for Jennie to ask her to have lunch with him) Yeobo!? (running towards Jennie when he saw her)

Jennie: Yeobo?!Why? Don’t have time to talk to you Rey!

Rey: Yah Yeobo…don’t you miss me? Gogoshippo! Let’s have lunch, come on(grabbing Jennie’s hand and went inside the cafeteria with Jasmine)

Jennie: Yah! Stop calling me that!(irritated tone) are we couple? Jasmine come on let’s order our lunch.

Rey: ok. I’ll be the one to order so you girls can find a place for the three of us.

 

Joe POV

Joe: (eating alone in the table when he saw Jennie, Jasmine and Rey) it’s true, I think I just need to forget her (back eating and when finished eating his lunch and ready to leave the canteen, Jennie appear in his front)

Jennie: annyeong Joe! So how’s your day?

Jasmine: Yah! Why are you talking to him, stop it…everyone staring…

Joe: (he walk straight and leave them talking to each other)

Jennie: Jaz, why? Because he’s not popular? Weh? You’re so bad. (she didn’t noticed Joe’s leave the canteen) where is he now?

Rey: Ok, Come on let’s eat. Enjoy the food!

 

Jennie POV

They finished eating their lunch when Rey said goodbye to them because he needs to go home now and his Mother is looking for him.

Jennie: Thank God! (smiling when Rey left them)

Jasmine: why don’t you try again Jen?

Jennie: try what? Oh…it’s not going to work anyway, I’m not in love with him anymore.

Jasmine: Weh? Any regret?

Jennie: nothing…I only see him now as my friend, not love or boyfriend, just friend.

Jasmine: Neh. (smiling)

 

Pol POV

Pol: Ok guys! Thanks for the hard work I hope the play next week will be ok. Fighting.

He finished watching the practice of the student who will going to play the Romeo and Juliet for the event next week.

Pol: oh I forgot! The other performance, so after play there will be an 3 special number on the list. (busy talking to himself when Jennie came to him)

Jennie: anyyeong Pol! Yah…I have to show you something and I want him to perform as a special number on next week event, would you mind talking to him and please him to perform?

Pol: whoooa…(finished watching the video that Jennie showed him) ommo..this guy,..arassso! I’ll try my best to please him to perform next week. Weh? But why did you want him to perform? You like him?

Jennie: aniyo…just want to help him, to show what he have so that our classmate will stop bully him.

Pol: ohhhh… Our Jennie is liking someone who’s not popular in school. His that so handsome for you to like him?(teasing Jennie)

Jennie: Yah!

 

End of chapter