Way back home

Love Me Again

 

 

 

Joe POV

Joe: Sir? I know this is good for me, making my life busy, I can’t understand why you’re saying that. I’m fine and I slept at night very well.

Joe’s Manager/Appa: I’m just worried, you don’t hang out with anyone, your friends? girlfriend? You’re just staying at home when you have no pictorial. Why don’t you go back to Korea and take a rest, a long rest is great, I can handle everything here. You can have a month vacation.

Joe: (sigh) Is that what you want me to do Dad? To take a break? What if when I come back here I’ll lose everything?

Joe’s Manager/Appa: I told you, I can handle things here…just go back to Korea and visit your mother. It’s been 6 years and we don’t even visit her. Go home and I’ll follow I just need to finish something.

Joe’s manager was his father, he always follow his father’s word. When he went to U.S. it’s not his idea but his father. His father was a famous actor in his generation back then and he want his son to follow his steps becoming a superstar and it happened in U.S. but Joe didn’t want to be an actor so he decided just to be a model to fulfill his father’s wants. Joe was famous and made a lots of endorsement.

Joe: It’s been 3 years and I’m back, aishhh!!! Why am I here? (waiting for his mother).

Joe’s Mom: Joe, welcome back!(Hugging Joe)

Joe: Mom, I’ve miss you so much! I’m sorry we didn’t even visited you! Mianhe Omma! (hugging his mother tightly)

Joe’s Mom: It’s ok, we always chatted through internet, so where is your father anyway?

Joe: he said he will follow when he finish his work there.

Joe’s Mom: Araso, gogoshipo Joe! Kaja!

 

JENNIE POV

Jennie: Yah! What did I tell you earlier? huh!?

Employee: I’m sorry Madam!

Jennie: I told you to prepare everything, call the model, where is she now?! how can we finish the magazine huh!? You’re wasting our time. The deadline is near and we didn’t even shoot anything.

Employee: Madam the model didn’t come. Her manager called and said that she is sick.

Jennie: Weh? Weh? Aishhhhh…ara! Get the clothes, bali! I’ll be the model!

Jennie is the daughter of ELLE Company, Clothing and Cosmetics are her family business. She was the only daughter and her father want her to focus on their business even if she didn’t want to. Jennie dreamed to be a singer but she can’t even fulfill her dreams. Because of her father’s illness she decided to take the responsibility in their company.

 

JOE POV

Joe: Omma! Can you make a kimchi chigae? I really miss how you cooked that food just for me.

Joe’s Mom: Ah, my son, stop that aegyo! Ara… Omma will cook.

Joe: (smiling at his mother until he suddenly went outside and look for something) Did they moved out (talking to himself).

Joe’s Mom: weh? Ah, neh… her family moved out after her father got . It’s been 2 years anyway, Jen…(Joe’s Mom stop talking)

Joe: don’t mention her name coz I don’t care about her anyway! We didn’t even talk in the past. (Smile to his Omma) Yah Omma, begopayo…(Joe went inside the house first)

Joe’s Mom: Ah this kid…he sure did miss that girl.

End Of Chapter 1