Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Chapter 8: A Very Decent Guy


“They’re living under one roof?!” Seunghyun exclaimed, not wanting to believe what their sajangnim just said earlier. YG looked at the tall guy whose hair seemed to grow grayer than normal.


“Haysst! That was what I said earlier, right?” YG mocked him. The BIGBANG boys were in shock. Youngbae, the rational one in the group, stepped forward.


“But they are all girls and having their room just beside a room full of guys with raging hormones. I don’t think…” Youngbae trailed off, shuddering at the thought that crossed his mind. “…it’s safe for our girls to be in that kind of situation.” He finished. Daesung nodded.


“We all know that they are fearless and tough but being faced with six muscular guys? I don’t think they can outweigh those guys that easily.” Daesung added. Seungri’s panda eyes grew wide.


“Ya!! I’ll puncture a hole in their throat if they dare lay a hand on my Chaerin…” His voice trailed off when he noticed all the members looked at him in surprise. “… cat. My Chaerin cat!” He added. “I’m the only one allowed to play with Chaerin cat because I’m, uh, you know, I’m her rat.” He added nervously.


“Since when have you accepted that you are CL’s rat?” Seunghyun raised an eyebrow suspiciously. Seungri retreated his eyes from him and decided instead to grab his Nintendo.


“Look, Dae, it’s my new Doraemon game!” He told Daesung whose ears turn up upon hearing the magic word. YG cleared his throat.


“Now, I know you guys, being their sunbaes, are all worried about the girls’ welfare. It may be true that 2PM adores 2NE1 but I don’t think they’ll be disrespectful to them to the point of harassing them. I actually sat down with Jin Young-ah before agreeing to this kind of living arrangement. I found out a few things about those 2PM kids and if I may say so, they are more than decent. They are probably rough around the edges but they are actually sweet guys.” YG informed them, a smile creeping up to his face. Seungri shivered.


“Aigoo… don’t tell me you’re becoming a ‘hottest’, sajangnim?” Seungri probed. Hottest is what 2PM fans are called. Seunghyun chuckled.


“Come to think of it, ‘hottest’ suits our president.” Seunghyun said, earning a laugh from the group. Seungri threw a pillow at him.


“er!” He snickered just as the pillow landed on Seunghyun’s pretty face. The taller guy angrily got up and chased after the maknae. Jiyong approached the president just as he was leaving.


“Are you sure about this, hyung?” He asked YG. “This might cause a scandal which can bring 2NE1 down. We all know that in scandals, it’s always the girl who takes the biggest hit.” Jiyong added, concerned. YG tousled his hair.


“I trust our girls’ judgment. They may look frail to others but you know how tough they can be if they want to, right.” YG replied. He leaned in closer to Jiyong.


“Especially Dara.” He whispered before walking away. Jiyong nodded in understanding.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




“Dara unnie, what are you cooking?” Minji asked sweetly, coming up from behind me. I smiled sweetly to her.


“It’s chocolate porridge, minki-ah. We call it ‘champorado’ in the Philippines.” I replied while stirring the porridge. Bommie, who was descending the stairs, stopped on her tracks upon hearing the words “Dara” and “cooking” in one sentence.


“Ya, Chaerin! Dara’s cooking again. Better stop her!” Bom called out to our leader who was drying her hair. I made a face at Bommie.


“Bommie-yah! I won’t let you taste my porridge!” I exclaimed, acting hurt. Bommie let out an evil laugh.


“It’ll be my pleasure!” She guffawed. I ran after her and soon, a cat and mouse chase commenced. CL-roo walked towards their maknae who was tasting the chocolate porridge I was cooking. Such a brave girl! CL chuckled.


“It actually tastes good.” Minji said, surprised by her own words. CL-roo looked at her with wide eyes.


“Are you serious??” She took the spoon from Minji and scooped a few serving. I was still chasing Bommie when CL took a spoonful of porridge into . The moment the porridge touched , she dropped her hairbrush.


“OMO!” CL exclaimed, shocked at the sudden realization. “Dara-unnie created a miracle! This is so delicious!” Her words shocked Bommie who was sprawled on the couch, being helplessly tickled by yours truly. I held my head up high upon hearing the compliment our leader gave me.


“It’s all about faith, girls.” I said, confidently. “Where’s your faith on your Ssantokki?” I teased them. Just then, Bommie escaped my grasp and rushed towards CL-roo and Minji, took the spoon CL was holding and got a spoonful for herself. I ran after her.


“YA! Who told you you can eat my porridge?” I yelled to Bommie. “Spit that out!” I tickled her once again, braking into another chase series.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Outside their apartment, their six muscular neighbors were all leaning on the door, trying to hear what was going on inside. Wooyoung, the member with bionic ears, shared his discovery to the others.


“I heard something about cooking, Dara and miracles.” He shared with the group. Taecyeon groaned.


“Haysst! You always hear the name Dara everywhere!” Taecyeon hissed. The other members continued to press their ears on the door separating them from the girls inside.


“Ya! I can hear something about porridge and how it is delicious.” Junsu offered. With that, Junho touched his stomach.


“I’m actually quite hungry now.” He pouted. All the members turned to Nichkhun who smiled apologetically.


“Mianhe!” He sheepishly said while giving a peace sign. The rest of the group heaved a sigh and continued pressing their ears towards the door.


Hours ago…



“YA! What is that stench?” Chansung wrinkled his nose. Wooyoung did the same.


“Smells like burning rubber.” He added. The two, together with Junho, Junsu and Taecyeon, approached the culprit. Nichkhun smiled sheepishly.


“That is actually our breakfast.” He confessed while biting his lips. The five members all groaned.


“KHUNNIO BOO!!!”




So that was why they were now standing outside the girls’ apartment, hoping that they’d be kind enough to share whatever scraps they have for them to feast on.


They were still arguing as to whom should knock on the door. They were pushing Nichkhun when Junho whispered in panic.


“Someone’s coming!”




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Inside the apartment, CL was approaching their door when he heard hushed murmurs outside. I swear I can hear hissing outside. Omo! Do we have snakes lurking outside this apartment? She thought.


Imagine her surprise when she opened the door and six muscular guys in their pajamas stumbled inside their apartment, pushing each other and rolling on the carpet.


“KYAAAAAA!”