Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Go Away/ Don't Go Away

 

Eight Graders in Action



“What the hell...” Young Bae managed to blurt out as he saw their leader, Kwon Jiyong, engaged in a heated dance battle with the charming Thai Prince of 2PM, Nichkhun.

Bom materialized from behind him and covered in surprise. “Unbelievable!” She exclaimed with wide eyes as she saw the two flipping their hair to the beat of the song.

Alam mo ba ang sikreto ng mga magaganda
Tulad ko at tulad niya

Nichkhun and Jiyong pointed to themselves then to each other, both wearing a serious expression.

Junsu shook his head and kept repeating two lines. “Oh hell no… Hell no!”

Everyday kumakanta…

Minji and Junho both covered their eyes. “Aigoo…”

May magical cheness, chenelyn-chuva
Ito ang aming kanta

Seung Hyun wrinkled his nose. “What’s chenelyn-chuva???” He asked Daesung, confused. 

Bigla-bigla kang gaganda
Ang feeling mo pretty ka na

Daesung looked petrified as he watched their leader, Kwon Jiyong, sway his hips to the music. “Aigoo, hyung. Stop torturing us!”

Halika na, halika na

Both men stretched their arms to an imaginary audience, as if encouraging the audience to dance with them.

Kanta tayo, halika na

Taecyeon touched his forehead as if checking if he has a fever that was causing him to have delusions. Unfortunately, his temperature is normal and therefore, the childishness he was witnessing at that very moment is part of reality.

Sabay-sabay tayong awitin na

The group anticipated what the two guys will be doing.

They gasped when Nichkhun and Jiyong twirled around at the same time.

Ang ganda ko (ganda, ganda) 
Feel na feel ang long hair ko

Big Bang’s maknae clutched his heart, afraid he would faint as he saw their leader flipped his imaginary hair gracefully, in sync with the music.

Haysssssst! Is he purposely embarrasing us??

Ang ganda ko (ganda, ganda) 
The lucky one magiging papa ko

The two siezed each other up in the mirror but not once missing a step.

Chansung chuckled when he saw Seungri took out his mobile phone and began shooting the dance off. 

Sorry, hyung but this is for all the times you bullied me into being your slave. HA! The Big Bang's maknae said to himself.

To his left, CL looked bewildered, refusing to believe this travesty was happening right before her very eyes. She looked at Dara and almost gagged when she saw her face.

Dara’s mouth was left open, unsure of what to make of what’s happening.

“Aigoo… This is not happening!” She closed her eyes for five seconds, hoping that upon opening her eyes, she’d realize she was only dreaming.

Unfortunately though, as she opened her eyes, she caught Nichkhun and Jiyong doing elaborate hand gestures while dancing to the song. Her song.

She was ready to die of embarassment when she heard a voice that made her wish the ground had opened and swallowed her hole.

“What in the world are you guys doing??” Everyone turned to look at the person with the commanding and exasperated voice. They gasped upon seeing the person.

It was Park Jin Young, the CEO and Founder of JYP Entertainment.

And right beside him was Yang Hyun Suk,the President of YG Entertainment.