Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Go Away/ Don't Go Away

 

hey guys! i promised i will be back with a new fic, right? well, i'm back! haha zz-num-14.gif and thank you once again for all your comments on the finale... glad you guys love it! worked so hard for it so knowing you guys appreciated it is more than enough reward for me... zz-num-14.gif


so on with more pressing matters... please allow me to post here the epilogue which will also serve as a teaser for my new fic... i'm kinda nervous coz it's gonna be different from go away/ don't go away which is a bit heavy... this one's light as a feather! ;)



~ Queen of the Bangs ♥

 

 

 

EPILOGUE:



"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"


I jumped up from my bed as if my a$s was on fire.


"Jiyongie, what's wrong?"


My head shot up and turned to the right where my Ssantokki was busy fiddling with my laptop, probably updating her Me2day or just browsing those pro-Nyongdal/ Daragon sites we frequent together.


I rushed to her side and held on to her like a little boy afraid to be left by his omma on his first school day. I rested my head on her neck and pouted.


"I had a bad dream..."


I heard her chuckle which made me pout even more.


"YA! IT felt so true!"


I nuzzled my face on her neck again, exhaling her wonderful, fresh scent. Hmmm... just got out of shower eh? Kkkkk


My mind was already being polluted by "manly" thoughts and a "manly" idea suddenly came to me.


I smirked as I noticed that she was busy browsing through Bom-noona's Me2day that she was so oblivious to the inner workings happening in the Great Kwon Jiyong's (Yep, that's me!) mind.


As I finished setting my "manly" idea, I set the wheels in motion.


Slowly, very carefully, I let my playful little hands go down, down, down into a place filled with wonderful treasures and delightful surprises.


Down, down, down...


Yes, Jiyongie, just a little more...


I stole a glance at her and saw her brows furrowed, a sign she was concentrating hard on whatever was on that site she was viewing.


Very well, Ssantokki. Let's see if you still can concentrate after what I will do.



Kkkkkkkk



*SMIRK*



*SMIRK*


Down, down, down...


Just a little more...


Down, down, dow~



026.gif Hello, y guy ido Hello! 026.gif 


What the...


"Yoboseyo?"


My hand stopped in mid-air just as it was about to land in the wondrous placed filled with wonderful treasures and delightful surprises.


"KHUN KHUN!"


My brows furrowed and my eyes blazed with fire.


"YA! Why is he calling you?"


I tried to snatch the phone from her but she just raised a finger at me, shutting me up.


"Neh, neh. Jiyongie and I are okay."


She answered a little too cheerfully.


"Oh oh! How are you and Yoon-ah?" She listened for awhile then giggled. "AIGOO, YOU TWO! Can't get enough of each other, neh? Kkkkkk"


She giggled like there's no tomorrow. Like really, can't she just reserve some of her giggles for other days? 


I slumped on the edge of the bed and watch my girlfriend giggle her way into a conversation with her ex. Okay, ALMOST ex.


I coughed and I huffed and I puffed but it seemed my girlfriend was too engross on her conversation that she failed to recognize that her boyfriend (Yes, that's me again and not the guy she's talking to on her phone) was just a few inches away from her, filled of rage and was aching to have a little "quality time" with her.


In a final act of desperation, I snatched the phone from her grasp, taking her completely by surprise.


"YA! Give that back to me."


My cute little girlfriend jumped up and down to get the phone that was already attached to my ear.


"YA, HORVEJKUL! WHY ARE YOU CALLING MY GIRLFRIEND?"


I heard a chuckle from the other line.


"Relax, Jiyong. I was just telling her to bring you and herself here in Bali. The beach is awesome, man!"


I looked at her and saw her pouting while glaring at me. How cute!


"But why is she giggling all throughout?"


I heard a sigh from the other line.


"Well, Yoon-ie told her of my jealousy fits while here in Bali."


I suddenly got curious.


"Why?"


Another sigh again. This guy must have a big problem.


"Fanboys."


With what he said, I sighed as well.


"I know how you feel."


Yep, those fanboys never fail to make me buy a dozen pack of aspirin. Such nuisances! 


"I swear man, if I just could, I would lock her up in our hotel room!"


I sighed once again the same time he did.


"Me too! I have been thinking about that over and over again!"


I felt her body discreetly coming closer to me, a move she does whenever she wanted to snoop around.


"Like really, can't you just reserve some of your sighs for other days?"


I was stunned by her words that I almost spat on the phone.


She smirked at me and grabbed the phone out of my reach.


"YA KHUN KHUN! Stop gossiping about Yoon-ie and I with Jiyongie, arasso? Bbyong!"


With that, she ended the call and hid her phone on her jean pocket.


I looked at her and smiled mischievously. Finally, some alone time with my little rabbit. Kkkkkkk!


"OMO! They're back!"


My head shot up to where her little finger pointed.


All at once, the "manly" urges I was feeling got drained out of me.


I squinted my eyes at the photo of a group of idols all lined up, as if walking on a runway.


And at the middle was the guy in my dream, oh-scratch that, NIGHTMARE.


He was the same guy who had tried to steal my little rabbit away.


The same guy who challenged me for the heart of my playful Ssantokki.


And the guy that I almost *GULP* lost to.


I immediately made up my mind that I HATE that guy.


"WOW... They're looking better than ever."


She let out a low whistle which made me flinch.


"YA!"


She looked at me and smiled teasingly.


"Neh, Jiyongie?" She asked so sweetly I almost melted.


I hesitated asking her but that nightmare... it just bothered me so much.


"What if I wasn't the sweet Jiyongie who helped you during your training days and instead a womanizer who plays around with girls' hearts? Would you still love me then?"


I pouted at her.


"Hmmmm..."


She placed her right hand underneath her left elbow and pointed her left index finger to her chin, as if pondering the question.


"Probably not..."


My face fell so hard it bounced off the floor.


"What about if a jerk, a really annoying jerk, one who pisses you off all the time, asked you to be his girl. Do you think you'll fall for him?"


She frowned.


"Why are the choices so bad?! Don't I have another option?"


I pouted and was ready to throw a tantrum.


"JUST ANSWER IT, D!


She giggled at my childishness.


"Alright, alright!" She thought again. "Probably not."


I heaved a sigh of relief.


"What if the womanizer changed? Will you fall in love with him then?"


She smirked at me.


"If I feel that he's sincere, there might be a little, emphasize on the LITTLE, chance I might fall for him."


Alright, fair enough. Kkkkk.


"But if he's just pretending to change to get into my pants, HECK! I'll make sure he won't be able to continue his generation.


I gulped. Good thing it was just a nightmare!


I wiped the sweat that formed in my forehead.


"After all, I'm not oblivious. You know?"


She smirked, confidently.



 

 

 



Want to have an idea what Jiyong's nightmare was? Read my new fic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/50531