Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Go Away/ Don't Go Away

 

 

HELLO THERE! :D

i'm here to do some shameless promotion... hehe :p 

i have a new fan fiction starring our goddess sandara park... this time, however, gd is not her leading man... 

actually, her leading men are not from kpop... i decided to try something new and pair her with celebrities outside of kpop...

 

 

jay chou is a very popular cpop (chinese pop) artist, singer-songwriter, record producer, actor and director...

he has been dominating chinese pop for over 10 years now and is most likely on his way to hall of fame...

he was also "kato", the sidekick of green hornet in the hollywood movie "green hornet"

and lead the cast of the hit movie "initial d"...

 

 

he kind of reminds me of gd for being a perfectionist and multi-talented artist... :)

 

 

the other man in this fiction is edison chen... to those who are not familiar with him, he's a a chinese-canadian film actor, cantopop singer, hong kong hip hop rapper, model, record producer, fashion designer, and a pop icon... he was part of the movie "initial d" which, coincidentally, jay chou was also part of... other notable movies of him are "infernal affairs" and "infernal affairs 2", the two movie becoming major hit in asia... to those who know him, yes, he was part of a huge scandal not so long ago... he was caught in a scandal wherein his private videos with famous celebrities were spread in the internet... he took a year and a half hiatus and returned a few years ago... now, he's trying to regain his superstar status that dwindled with the scandal he was in...

 

 

just like jay chou... he reminds me of gd a lot... (not the ual scandal though) he has this charisma and appeal that hailed him as one of hong kong's hottest actors.... :)

 

 

i hope you take time to read my new fiction... it's quite different from my other fics because i'm trying out a new genre... do tell me as well what you think about it... :)

 

THE MAN WHO CAN'T BE SAVED [R]

 

thank you! :D