Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Go Away/ Don't Go Away

 

Let 2:21PM Bangs Begin!
 



I opened my eyes.


"Before I fall in love..."


I looked at the man that holds my heart and for the first time, I saw the man that made want to jump into his arms and hold him tight.


Never letting go...


I smiled. For the first time in my life, I was sure of what I want.


I was sure of who I want.


It is HIM whom I want.














Both Jiyong's and Nichkhun's gazes were locked with Dara's.


Both of them held their breaths as they savor the sweet words their beloved was humming, as if conveying to them the messages of her heart.


Neh, D-ah. I won't ever leave your side again.


I'll be there for you through your ups and downs.


You can trust me again with your heart.


And I won't break that trust.


I swear to God, I won't break that trust.


Just let me love you again, D-ah.


Let me love you again, Jagiya.



Jiyong never took his eyes away from her, afraid that if he do so, she will just vanish from his life again. 


Looking at her, he couldn't help but feel anxious. Something about the song gave him goosebumps.


It was as if she sang that song to ask for an assurance, an assurance that giving her heart away again would be worth it.


Saranghae, D-ah.


I can't promise you more than I could give.


All I can say is saranghae


and trust that these three words mean I will love you.


I will love you even if it's painful.


I will love you even if it's hard.


I will love you even if the world will forbid me to


I will love you even if you get tired of me loving you.


I will love you.


I love you.


Saranghae.















Nichkhun watched her as she sang with her heart, her sweet, angelic voice conveying the vulnerabilities of her heart.


He understood what she wanted to say.


He understood the words she had been keeping in her heart for months now.


She wanted to fall in love.


Her heart's not made of stone.


She is just too afraid trust again.


She is too afraid to entrust her heart again to someone.


Dara, I know it's hard for you to love again.


I know the pain you felt and the heartbreak you endured.


I have been there to witness it.


How I wanted to ease all your pain.


How I wanted to turn back time and introduced myself to you much earlier so I could have snatched you away from him before you could have fallen too much for him.


That way, I could have been the one making you happy instead of him making you cry.


I could have been the one not elaving your side instead of him driving you away.


Dara-yah, are you seeing me now?


Can you see in my eyes how I want to be the man by your side?


Can you see how much I ache to be the only man in your life?


I won't promise you so much.


I won't promise to be the best lover you'll ever have.


I won't promise things I know has no guarantees.


All I can promise is to be here for you.


All I can guarantee you is I will never leave your side.


Even if you get tired of always seeing me.


Even if you push me away.


I will continue being the man who'll be there when you're getting weak.


The man who'll readily catch you if you fall again.


The man who won't hesitate to make you happy even if it emans sacrificing mine.


I'll be that man, Dara-yah.


Just let me be by your side.


Just let me love you.


I love you.


Saranghae.














We stayed a few more hours in the karaoke, enjoying the food, music and good company.


I couldn't bring myself to look at him again for every time that I would, his eyes were already darted in my direction. Even when he was talking with the boys, his eyes would not leave me even for a second.


I went to Bommie and found her sitting all alone in one of the smaller couches. Though quiet and seemed unfazed, I knew where her attention was directed.


"Bomma..." I said gently, afraid that if I used my normal voice, she would jump from surprise.


She quickly turned her attention toward sme and her once dazed eyes turned gentle and sweet.


"Ssantokki!" She greeted me, obviously happy with my intrusion. I guess she was getting tired admiring him from the sidelines.


"Why don't you approach him, Bommie?" I asked her with a wink. She wrinkled her nose and smiled at me.


"You know me, Ssantokki. I maybe bully and loud most of the time but when it comes to him..." He voice trailed off and I sensed a little sadness lurking in that beautiful voice of hers.


"Why, Bommie?" I asked her, confused at her sudden disheartedness. "You know how much Tabi adores you, right?" 


Bommie sighed and nodded. "I know that, Ssantokki. But what will happen if we acted on our affections towards each other?"


"Then you become the alien couple! KKkkkk!" I giggled dorkily. That got a laugh from her and I joined her in laughing at my dorkiness.


After exhausting ourselves from laughing, Bommie grew serious again. "Ssantokki, I'm scared." She said suddenly. My unnie suddenly acted as if she's much younger than me, leaning her head on my shoulders and pouting.


"What if we acted on our feelings, became a couple then later on, give up on each other because we can't take the obstacles anymore?" She asked as I gently placed my hand on hers and caresses her back. I knew exactly what she meant by that.


"Bommie, you two will never be like Jiyong and I before. Both of you have seen what we went through, right? I kow Tabi won't do anything to hurt you." I assured her.


"But Tabi... he has so many fangirls. What if they criticize me the way they did during the "I'm Sorry" days?" He eyes were filled with fear.


"That was before, Bommie. I was a nobody at that time but you, you are frickin' Park Bom of 2NE1! Everyone loves you so chin up, sis! You make guys fall head over heels with you especially with your killer legs!" I cheered her on. I sighed a relief when I saw her smile brightly.


"Yeah! We are Park Sisters and we are goddesses! We make men fall head over heels with our charms and natural ethereal beauty!" We shouted out, forgetting that there were other people in the room with us. 


All of them looked at us as if we were a bunch of silly high school girls.


We burst out laughing as we saw the expressions of our friends. 


Bommie nudged me and whispered to my ear.


"What about you, Ssantokki? When are you going to act on your feelings for him?" She asked in a whisper but I could hear the mischief in her voice.

"What do you mean?" I pretended to not know what she was talking about.


"I saw you earlier casting glances at Jiyong's and Nichkhun's direction. So..." She paused dramatically. "Who is it, then? Who's the lucky guy?" She raised her eyebrow in delight.


I looked at the direction of both guys.


I just smiled and casually walked away, leaving Bommie smirking at my sudden eacape.

























I approached Tabi who was busy talking to Daesung.


I tapped him on his shoulder and whispered, "Why don't you cheer up a beautiful goddess with your alien charms?" I . He looked confused so I pointed my lips towards Bommie's direction. Instantly, Tabi's eyes lit up and he nodded at me with gratitude.


I walked away and smiled contentedly as I saw my two friends smiling at each other and drifting into their own world.

























Saturday, 10:00 AM – Day of 2:21PM Bangs! Mini Concert


I roamed my eyes as our group entered Pasela, a famous karaoke place in Roponggi.


We marveled at the transformation the karaoke took. There were streamers and banners posted announcing our mini concert. 


Loud speakers were positioned inside and outside the place.


The whole place, though closed for business, was lighted up like a concert hall.



The place had a concert feel to it that I almost felt butterflies dancing in my stomach.


Then I heard her laugh at something Lil Minji said and immediately, more butterflies seemed to dance inside my stomach.


“Oh Dara…”


“Ooooh, Dara!” I looked to my left and saw our maknae, Seungri, imitating me.


“Oooh Dara! Ooh my lovely Dara! Oooh my one and only, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Seungri wailed as I choked him with my bare hands.


Our members, 2NE1 and even 2PM laughed out loud at what I was doing to Seungri. I guess they really enjoy singing the maknae bullied.Haha!


Suddenly, all our exhaustion from practicing all day yesterday was replaced with a giddy feeling as our mini concert was drawing near.















Yesterday's practice was too intense. We were still recovering from our karaoke night and were not in the mood to practice so early in the morning. But since it was the eve of our 2:21PM Bangs! Mini Conert, we had to put extra effort to do well.


I could still remember the painful practice session we had yesterday. Everyone, though tired and sleepy, gave their hundred percent to perfect our performances.


Lil Minji and CL were finally able to perfect their "I'll Be Back" performance with the help of Taecyeon and Junho. I felt bad for Seungri who was pouting and sulking in the corner while watching the two 2PM members enjoying their quality time with our dongsaengs. I also pitied my ears which were badly damaged listening to our maknae's unbearable whining.


Our "Ang Ganda Ko" performance was a big pain in the arse as well. Through yesterday's practice, we have proven that Bigbang, 2PM and camaraderie cannot be used in one sentence.


"Ouch! Why are you stepping on my foot?!" Teacyeon cried out as he skipped and skipped, holding his left foot up. He snarled at Seungri who was trying his best to look innocent. Really, that guy has the skill to look innocent any time he wants to that it scares the hell out of me.


"What are you talking about, HYUNG?" Emphasis on the "hyung". "I was just following the steps." He added innocently. 


"Oh, is that true?" Taecyeon hissed under his breath. "So you turned right instead of left because you FOLLOWED the steps?" He was obviously annoyed at that moment.


Seungri only shrugged his shoulder. "Hey, I'm only human. Born to make mistakes!" Then he casually placed both hands on his pockets and walked away while whistling.


I almost laughed out loud upon seeing Taecyeon's expression. It was like he was ready to spit fire on our maknae's back.


Lee Seung Hyun, 1. Ok Taecyeon, 1.


To my left, I saw Dae and Junho being instructed on their blocking. It seemed that they were bumping against each other from time to time.


"Junho, move a little! You keep on bumping to me!" Dae was almost screaming now, irritation visible on his face.


"Hyung, this is our demarcation line, right?" He pointed towards an imaginary line separating them which is not that big. "You see, I'm still here in my own space. YOU, hyung, are the one occupying my personal space." Emphasis on "you".


"But that is not what-----"


"Ya, Dae-dae! Junho's right. That's his space. You should move to the left." Dara, our stunning choreographer (kkkkkkk!), instructed him. Dae pouted.


"But noona..." Dae's voice trailed off as she saw Dara's fierce but still beautiful, stunning, heart-melting, captivating, one of a ki----


"Dae-dae. You're not acting like a hyung to your dongsaeng." My Dara, ah, I mean, Dara-yah called Dae's attention. He looked down and apologized.


"Mianhe..." He said while still looking at his feet. Jagiya, (ok ok sorry!) Dara-yah pat Dae's back and smiled at him. Dae smiled a little at her, still with so much respect for his noona.


Junho smiled so wide that his eyes got lost in all his happiness.


Lee Junho, 2. Kang Daesung, 0.


I stretched my arms and followed Dara’s movement. She moved in closer to where Seung Hyun-hyung and Junsu were busy ignoring each other.


“Ya! Tabi and Junki!” Dara, the most beautiful choreographer in the whole world, called the attention of the two. They immediately looked at her and smiled like little boys standing in attention.


“Your position should be back to back with each other.” She pulled both boys and faced their back against each other. I saw how hyung shuddered feeling his rival’s back against him, his eyes were dangerously intense. I had to stifle laughter upon seeing the scene. He kept on pulling his back away from Junsu’s while Junsu just stood there, looking bored.


“Ya, Tabi! Why are pulling your back away from Junki’s?” Dara asked, confused and a bit exasperated.


“Yeah, hyung! Why are you pulling away from me? Do I have a disease or something?” Junsu pouted, pretended to be hurt at the gesture of hyung but was obviously acting out to embarrass hyung. I had to admire the courage of this young fellow.


“YA,TABI!” Dara exclaimed. “That’s not the way to treat your dongsaeng. Come here!” With that, Dara pulled hyung towards Junsu, pressing their backs closer than earlier. 


I could almost see hyung’s laser-like eyes shooting glares of fire in every direction.

Kim Junsu, 1. Choi Seung Hyun, 1.


I chuckled and was about to lay down on the cold floor of the dance hall when I heard something that made me bolt up.


“Noona! Do you want to take a break and eat first? You have been teaching us for hours now. You must be really tired.” That annoyingly sweet voice can only come from that despicable pretty boy, Nichkhun.


“Yeah, noona! Don’t overwork yourself. You still have your performance to practice you know? You should eat first.” And that unbearable pest best friend of his, Jang Wooyoung.


“Aigoo… thank you so much for your concern.” She looked tentatively at the despicable pretty boy and smiled shyly. My senses came into full alert.

“I guess it wouldn’t hurt if we took a little break, right?” She touched her tummy and that was my signal to enter the scene.


I jumped from the floor and rushed towards them. “Shall we go to the canteen then?” I wrapped my right arm around Dara’s shoulder and squeezed it a bit. I felt her jump a little in surprise.


“Jiyongie!” She exclaimed.


“Eh?!” The two annoying creatures cried in unison.


“Neh, it is me. Jiyongie!” I answered with a big smile.


“How… what… where did you come from?” Her voice almost a whisper.


“Ya, Dara-yah! You’re so cute, eh!” I pinched her cheek. 


“Wha---“ I hissed at Wooyoung, disrupting his sentence.


“So shall we?” I asked her with a big smile. After a few seconds, she seemed to have returned to earth and smiled back.


“Arasso.” She answered with a big smile as well. 


I thought I heard the pest and pretty boy groaned a little but I can’t be sure.


Kwon Jiyong, 2. Nickhun Horvejku-----


My phone rang. I looked at the receiver and it was Teddy-hyung.


“Hyung, I can’t talk too long. Dara and I-----“


I listened to the other line.


“Ya! Can’t we just talk about it later?”


But Teddy-hyung is persistent.


“Haysssst, arasso, arasso.” I turned to Dara who was looking at me curiously.


“You go ahead. I’ll go there once I’m done talking to hyung.” I smiled sadly at her. She understood and nodded.


I turned my back and started talking to hyung when…


“Ya, Wooyoungie and Khun Khun! Let’s go!” 


And with that, I saw Dara’ retreating back and the two idols follow him like lost little puppies.


VOMIT!


But I heard Dara’s laughter as they threw another joke, another LAME joke which Dara seemed to appreciate.


Haysssst…

Nichkhun Horvejkul, 1. Kwon Jiyong, 1.



















So that was how practice yesterday went. And now is the day of our mini concert.


“2:21PM Bangs, nolja!” We imitated 2NE1’s famous chant as we signaled the start of the mini concert.


We were up first. YG-hyung and JYP-hyung decided to add a few performances at the last minute because they felt that three performances for a mini concert are too short.


So they decided to let us perform “Tonight”, our hit single from our comeback album.


We were preparing in one of the private rooms when I heard a soft giggle outside.


“OMO! Will they really let us meet Big Bang?!”


“Of course they will! Why else would we be standing outside their room if they won’t?”


“Omona! I wanna see G-Dragon already!!!”


I chuckled at how excited she sounded. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not narcissistic unlike Seungri and TOP-hyung (kkkkkk) but sometimes, I still get giddy hearing and seeing people getting excited to meet me.


“I wanna see him too! I wanna ask him so many questions about him and Dara!”


I stopped. Omo! Is she one of our antis?


“Ya! Why would you ask him about Dara, pabo?!”


“I just love them together, you know. They look so cute and adorable! Kkkkkkk!”


Aniyo! We are so cute and ADORKABLE! Kkkkkkk! 


“Hayyyst! What do you mean they look cute together? I love GD but honestly, I prefer Dara with Nichkhun. Have you seen their Anna Sui commercial? DAEBAK! Plus, some fans said that they spotted the two eating ice cream at Ice Cream City at Ikebukuro!”


I felt my knees weaken at the last statement.


Aniyo, Jiyong! It’s just hearsay. If it’s true, then news about it would have surfaced already.


Neh, it’s just hearsay from delusional fans! I smiled.


“Ssshhhhh! You guys are so noisy! We might not be given another chance like this so don’t blow it, arasso?”


I was still eavesdropping, ah erm, I mean, listening to them when I heard a familiar voice.


“Are you ready girls?”


That was YG.


“Neh!” They responded lively.


Seconds later, our door opened and seven eager and giddy girls were standing side by side YG, all wearing the biggest smiles we have ever seen in our entire life.


“Waaaaaaaaa! It’s really BIGBANG!!!!” Her bag fell on the floor from too much jumping in excitement. We smiled at her and recovering after a few seconds, she reached out her hands to us.


“I’m Crysane, by the way!” She nervously reached her hands for us to grasp. We took turns shaking her hand.


I tried distinguishing her voice from what I’ve heard earlier. I think she was the one who said Nichkhun looks better with Dara. 


Hmmmmm….


Another girl stepped forward, her eyes growing big. “I’m Rudely Sweet K! And Mr. G-Dragon, I must say I’m the biggest Daragon fan out there! I think you look better with Dara than Nichkhun!” She exclaimed. I noticed Crysane frowning a little at her. Yeah, I’m right!


“Daragon, eh?” I asked Rudely Sweet K, confused.


“It’s what we call you and Dara. Dara and G-Dragon. DARA-GON!” She explained happily.


Daragon. Hmmmm…. I like it! Kkkkkkk!


“Wow, that’s a sweet name! What about for me and noona?” Seungri chipped in. Hayssst! Expect the maknae to ruin my Daragon moment. 


Daragon. Hay….


“SEUNGRI!! YOU’RE SO CUTE!!!!” A cute and cheerful girl exclaimed. 


“You’re soooo cute too!” He pinched her cheek. Aigoo… the maknae’s at it again! “What’s your name by the way?” He asked, sweetly.


“Yeoji02! But you can call me Yeoji for short.” She smiled shyly at him.


“TOP-sshi… TOP-sshi… omo… TOP-sshi…” I heard a soft chanting to my left side. I looked at her and noticed that she was mesmerized by our alien.


“Hyung! I think someone wants to meet you!” I said as I approached the girl, put my arm around her shoulder and led her to TOP-hyung who was staring at her weirdly. 


“Omo!” She gasped as she was just a few inches away from hyung. Hyung bent a little and looked at her eyes.


“What’s your name?” He asked, his baritone voice resonating throughout the small room.


“Knucklepink.” She answered timidly, her eyes almost giving up from looking at TOP’s magnetic eyes.


He reached for his big bunny necklace. “Knucklepink, what do you think of my necklace? Do you think it’s pretty?” He asked in a serious tone, not breaking into a smile even once.


“Uhm, yehess… I think it’s beautiful.” She stammered. “You’re beautiful.” She added, shyly turning away from his magnetic gaze.


Hyung reached for her chin and slowly moved it towards him. He then broke into a smile.


“I think we can be friends.” He smiled, his stares boring a hole into her being. “I’m TOP.”


“I’m in love.” Knucklepink answered. 


We all laughed but she didn’t mind. She was on cloud nine.


“Aigoo, Belle! You’re such a cheesy perso…” Her voice trailed off when she caught sight of Youngbae smiling at her.


“I’m Chiemaine, by the way.” She reached out her hand towards my best friend.


“Nice to meet you, Maine.” He shook her hand. “Can I call you Maine?”


“Neh, you can call me Mine ah I mean, Maine! Aigoo…” Chiemaine’s cheeks turned red. We laughed as YB scratched his head, his shyness becoming evident.


“I can’t believe we’re meeting you now, in person!” A pretty girl exclaimed. I noticed that she was holding our CD.


“What’s your name, by the way?” I asked her politely. She smiled brightly.


“I’m Cincha! I adore all of you!” She confessed. We all smiled at her energy. She was like an energizer bunny hopping all around, much like….


“Dara! I want to meet Dara too!” Another pretty girl exclaimed. “No offense, guys! I love BIGBANG! It’s just that Dara unnie’s so pretty! I want to be like her!” She started doing the bunny dance from Dara’s Etude commercial.


Ok. She is definitely more energetic than Cincha. Kkkkk.


“What’s your name, bunny?” I asked her, an amused smile pasted on my lips. Somehow she reminds me of Dara.


“I’m Arzee Mendoza!” She smiled brightly. Ha! She can pass for Dara’s dongsaeng!


“They are just some of the VIPs that we handpicked to watch your performance live. Some are at the main hall waiting for you to perform as we speak.”


YG told us as the girls exited our room.


“So, I expect you guys to do your best, arasso? You have special guests expecting a great show from you! Make this special for them.”


We nodded.


Before leaving the room, I gathered all the members in a circle and placed my right hand in the middle.


The others did not need another word. They already understood what we would do.


They placed their hands in the middle as well, my hand in the bottom.


“BIGBANG COME ON!” We all yelled in unison as we raised our hands in the air.




Let 2:21PM Bangs begin!