Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Go Away/ Don't Go Away

 

Where Are You, Dara Park?






“SEUNG-RAAAAAAAAAAATT!!!!”

Big Bang’s maknae, Lee Seungri, shuddered as he recalled his beloved cat’s piercing scream echoing in the isolated studio they entered earlier.

He looked toward his cat, Chaerin, more known as CL of 2NE1, who was at the moment, engaged in a serious conversation with Chansung and Taecyeon.

He sighed as he saw how engrossed CL was as he looked at the two men she were talking too, making a note that her attention was more focused on the taller of the two, Ok Taecyeon.

What’s with that guy? He’s really not that handsome. His chin is too sharp and his teeth are crooked.

What does Chae-cat see in him?

He eyed Taecyeon from head to foot, making note of his physical features and comparing it with his.

Okay, so he’s taller than me.

But come on! Height doesn’t matter right? It’s all about the performance!

He snickered at his thought.

His eyes focused on Taecyeon’s upper body.

Then he looked at his own. 

His face turned into a frown.

Hmmm. Okay. I must admit I am lacking in the muscle department.

He looked again at his body and noticed a love handle bulging a little bit.

He then looked at Taecyeon’s perfectly-sculpted body. Even if Taecyeon was wearing a shirt, he could feel the perfectly-scuplted abs of Taecyeon laughing at him, taunting him.

Haaayyyssssst! I knew I should have forced Jiyong hyung to work out with me! 

Haaaayssssst, this is too depressing!

Seungri sulked in a corner, mourning over his unfortunate state.














Out of the corner of CL’s eye, she could see Seungri sulking in a corner.

Hayssss! What’s his problem now? She thought while still watching him. She suddenly remembered something.

Omo! Was I too harsh on him earlier? She suddenly felt guilty.

She decided to approach him. Once she was near Seungri, she immediately changed her expression.

“Ya, Seung-rat!” She called out to as she was nearing him. Seungri looked up to her, annoyed.

“Ya, stop calling me rat!” He yelled, annoyed. CL ignored him.

“So what’s your story?’ She asked. “Are you finally feeling guilty and will tell us where they went, huh?” She taunted him.

Seungri just sighed, as if in defeat. “I- TOLD- YOU” He said, empazising each word and making CL feel like a toddler. “I- DON’T- KNOW.” He answered lke a little kid making a point.

CL lost her nerves. 

“Haaaysssst! I’m just wasting my time talking to you, pabo!”

With that, CL turned around and grumpily walked out














Nichkhun was just sitting in a corner, silently watching the group as they went about their activities.
To his left, CL approached Taecyeon who was talking to Chansung and Young Bae. CL tapped Taecyeon’s shoulder and whispered something.

Junho and Minji were in their own world, as usual. That iPod of Minji has been instrumental in forming abond between them. Looking at them, they seemed like high school kids enjoying their own life.

“Dae oppa!” Minji called out to Daesung who was casually passing by them. Daesung approached her with big smile on his face, replacing his eyes with a small lit that made him look adorable.

“Neh, Gong Minji?” He asked, his smille never leaving his face.

“No news yet on Bom unni and Dara unni? It’s about to get dark now.” He shook his head and looked apologetically at the maknae.

“Mianhe, Minji-ah.” He said. “Jiyong hyung only told us that the four of them will be practising and did not elaborate anymore.” 
He answered truthfully. Jiyong and Seung Hyun had been very secretive about their rehearsal.

Minji’s face fell. She has been worrying about her unnis since morning. Junho instinctively placed an arm around her and smiled brightly. Daesung narrowed his eyes on him which made him retreat his arm but still managed to comfort the maknae.

“Don’t worry now, Minji-ah. They’ll be back soon.” Junho said, smiling. Minji just looked at him, anxiety apparent on her face.

“But Dara unni…” Daesung immediately placed an arm on her shoulder, afraid she would reveal further.

“Lil Minji, Dara noona and Bom noona will be fine. Cheer up!” He said with a meaningful smile. 
Minji nodded with understanding.














Nichkhun knew all too well what Minji and Daesung were trying to hide from Junho. He had been the witness to the outpouring of her sorrow.

He looked at his phone, anticipating a text from her. No message.

Dara noona, where are you?

He looked at the watch with a worried expression. It was quarter past eight in the evening and yet, there were still no signs of any of the four.

He looked at his phone again, contemplating whether to text her or not.

Hayyyyst! What to do?

He sighed and started keying in his message, unable to control his fingers.

Noona, where are you? 












I jolted on my seat as I felt my phone vibrating. I realized I wasn’t able to pay attention to it the whole time Jiyong and I were together. 

I looked at the message and suddenly felt guilty.

Noona, where are you?

I keyed in my reply. I noticed Jiyong was looking at me as I did so.

We’re on our way back now. ^_^

I leaned back on the car seat and looked out the window.

Another text came in. I noticed that Jiyong became silent ever since I started receiving texts.

Glad to hear that. Everyone here’s worried about you especially your unnies.

Omo! I suddenly remembered that I forgot to say goodbye to the girls before Jiyong and I left. 

Aigoo! Mianhe. We had to leave early and the girls were still sleeping that I wasn’t able to say goodbye…

I waited for his reply.

Aniyo, don’t worry. We’ll be waiting for you here. =)

I smiled and keyed in my reply.

Kansahamnida! ^_^ 

I leaned back and looked outside again, not expecting to receive a reply.

A few minutes later, I received another text.

Noona, are you with him right now?

I froze. I know Khun Khun already have an idea that I was with Jiyong at the moment but seeing those words coming from him, it just gave me a weird feeling. 

Guilt.

Neh. 

It was all I could text.

Perhaps Jiyong noticed my sudden change of mood because he looked at me meaningfully.

“D, are you ok?” I smiled as I heard him call me by that name again.

I was about to answer him when I received a text again.

I nodded and smiled at Jiyong before opening the message.

I see. You take care, ok?

I smiled again, touched by his concern.

Neh. ^_^

I leaned back again and closed my eyes. I kept the phone in my hand, not because I was waiting for a text or something but really, I was not. I was just too lazy to return it to my bag.

I was about to drift off to sleep when I heard Jiyong’s voice.

“Who was that texting you earlier?” He asked I could sense that he was hiding something from his voice, the way he spoke those words so stiffly. Jealousy, I knew it too well.

“Khun Khun, ah, wanted to uhm check where we were seeing as how the girls were worried that I wasn’t able to inform them where we were going and you know CL-roo right? She’s such a wor~”

“So that’s why he texted you?” He asked, his eyes focused on the road.

“Neh. CL-roo must have been bugging him that’s why.” I answered with a smile.

He didn’t say anything, just focused his eyes on the road.

Crap! I hate it when he turns like this.

I sighed and looked outside again.

It wasn’t long before I heard my phone beeping, indicating that I have a new message.

But befeore I could read the message, Jiyong snatched the phone away and placed it roughly at his lap.

“Ya!” I yelled in irritation. “Why did you do that?” I asked him, anger and confusion were taking over me.

He stopped the car suddenly that made a painful, screeching noise. I instinctively covered my ears.

He immediately went out of the car, his back turned against me.

I went out of the car as well and rushed to his side.

“Ya! What’s your problem?” I asked him, too confused with his sudden action.

“What’s that guy to you, Dara?” He asked as he turned around and faced me. 

I was too stunned that I wasn’t able to answer him right away.

“Khun Khun.. “ I started. I rattled my head to think of a description for him but I couldn’t think of any. I could feel Jiyong’s eyes not leaving me for a second.

I composed myself and answered him as truthfully as I can. “He’s a friend. Like the unnis, he’s a friend that I have come to be close with.”

I heard Jiyong took a deep breath.

“And that’s all? Are you sure about that?” There was something in his voice that I did not like. It was like he was challenging me to say otherwise.

If there was one thing I hate more than liars, those are people who put words into my mouth. 

Jiyong knows this too well.

I got agitated and turned to face him, revealing through my eyes how pissed I was.

“Yes, I am sure about that!” I answered firmly. “And if you want to know if we are more than that, then the answer’s NO. 
Satisfied?” I retorted, feeling the fumes coming out of my ears.

His next actions took me by surprise.

He threw his body against mine and wrapped his arms around my waist. I could feel his heavy breathing as he tightened his hold on me.

“Mianhe, D.” He gently whispered. “I just couldn’t help getting jealous whenever I see you with another guy.”

His hold tightened. I could almost die of suffocation but I just let him.

We stayed like that for a moment, both of us not wanting to let go.

His warmth felt the same as when he last held me.

His breath still managed to give her the shiver every time it made contact with the back of her neck.

His heartbeat still danced in perfect rhythm with mine, as if we were one.

I clutched my heart while I was still buried in his arms.

Dara Park…

…are you falling for Kwon Jiyong again?