Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Go Away/ Don't Go Away

 

Spartaaaa!





Friday, 8 A.M.


It was our last day of practice for our 2:21PM Bangs! concert. 


I looked around the studio. Everyone was engrossed with their own activities.


To my right, I could see Little Minji talking to Junho and Wooyoung. The boys were helping her with the dance choreography of “I’ll Be Back”.


Seconds after, hubby CL-roo joined them together with Taecky.


The three guys started dancing while Lil Minji and hubby watched in amazement. 


Yup, these guys can really dance!


After the guys, Taecky motioned for Lil Minji and CL-roo to do their performance.


The music started and our two younger members started their thing.


Almost everyone in the studio stopped and turned their attention to our girls.


‘I’ll be back…’ Lil Minji started singing while CL-roo had her back against our maknae.


Everyone watched in amazement as our girls strut their stuff, both wearing a determined face.


From the side, Taecyeon couldn’t help but smile, looking at CL-roo as she took on the mic. His face was full of pride and relief upon seeing my hubby doing very well.


Hmmm… is someone fancying my hubby? Kkkkk.


I looked to my left and caught a glimpse of Seungri watching CL-roo intently. His hand was slightly covering his mouth and I noticed how he was trying to keep a serious expression but I could see that he was smiling underneath.


Hayyyst, Seungri-ah! Why don’t you just admit you like her already? Kkkkkk.


I giggled secretly. I caught sight of Jiyong looking at me weirdly, not hiding the fact that he have been watching me since earlier.


Haayyys! Why can’t you be like Jiyongie?! So blatant with his feelings! I smiled at him.


I stole a glance at Khun Khun and immediately blushed upon seeing him looking at me as well.


Hayyst… Dara you PABO! 


I mentally scolded myself for stealing a glance at him.


I remembered the awkward moments that happened last night as we all decided to “bond” with each other.







“Ok, everyone, that’s a wrap!” CL-roo exclaimed as the boys practicing “Ang Ganda Ko” finished their routine. I beamed as I happily fixed my things, excited about the karaoke session we’ll be having in awhile.


“Ssantoki!” Bomtaro ran towards me and intertwined her arm with mine. “Are you ready to exercise your vocal chords?” She smiled brightly at me.


I cleared my throat and smiled proudly at her. “Neh, Bomtaro! I have prepared the perfect piece for this kind of event.” I smiled brightly to her.


We were about to exit the studio when Jiyongie came from behind and surprised us.


“DARA!” He called out with that high-pitched voice of his. 


“WAAAAA!” Bommie and I squeal in shock. Bommie slapped his arm upon seeing him.


“YOU PABO!!!” She hissed, irritated.


Jiyongie rubbed his arm. “Aigoo, noona! You’re getting used to hitting me.” He pouted.


“Serves you right!” She went ahead of us and caught up with Minji and CL-roo.


Once out of sight, Jiyongie turned to me and smiled, that boyish grin pasted on his face once again.


He grabbed my bag and took my hand, almost dragging me.


“Jiyongie! What are you doing?” I asked, confused at his sudden rush.


“We’re going to the karaoke.” He said simply, the smile never leaving his face.


“Oh, ok.” I said meekly as I followed his hurried steps.


We passed some people who looked oddly at us. 


‘Hayssssst! Jiyongie really loves attention!’


We were out of the studio in no time and we’re headed to the parking lot when Wooyoung came from out of nowhere.


“Noona!” He called out as he approached us. I felt Jiyong’s hold tightened on my wrist.


“Hey, Wooyoungie!” I greeted him enthusiastically, making mental note that Jiyong’s grasp tightened even more.


“Where you going, noona?” He asked, eyeing Jiyong as he he held my bag and my wrist. Jiyong narrowed his eyes.


“We are going to the karaoke.” He said coolly, never letting go of his hold on me. I felt Wooyoung narrowed his eyes a bit which made me gulped.


“Ah, I see.” Wooyoung answered after awhile. 


Jiyong tugged at me and began dragging me towards his car when Wooyoung lifted his phone towards his ear.


“Oh, really? Uh, sure. Yeah yeah, he’s here noona.” He looked at us which made me stop.


“Who was that, Woo?” I asked him. Jiyong looked impatient while tugging me to follow him. I ignored his constant tugging.


“It’s Bom noona. She was asking if Jiyong was with you. She wanted to talk to him.” He answered, looking at Jiyong.


Jiyongie looked confused. “Me?” Woo nodded and handed the phone to him.


“Yoboseyo?” He greeted the other line.


I was still watching Jiyongie when I felt Woo suddenly grabbing my wrist, pulling me towards him and whispered,


“Run, noona!”


And with that, he hurriedly ran towards a black van, dragging me with him as we heard Jiyongie’s high-pitched scream.


“YA! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER?!!!!!!”




Everything went by so quickly. Before I knew it, I was already inside a van. Looking around, I saw all the 2PM members calmly seated, smiling giddily at me.


“Noona, you’re here!” Junho greeted me.


“Noona, didn’t know you can run like an energizer bunny!” Taecky cheerfully told me.


“GD must be really angry now, eh, noona?” Junsu winked at me, mischievously.


I looked around for Woo and found him slouching to my right.

I slapped his arm continuously. “YA! WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT??!”


He looked at me apologetically. Nichkhun spun around from the front passenger seat.


“Noona, I told you you were riding with us, right? Kkkkk!” He said ever so slyly as the other members all laughed.


I sighed. 


‘BOYS!’







“Aigoo I will kill that pest when I get a hold of him! that stupid piece of ape SH*T! I will clobber his face til he can no longer smile that annoying toothy grin of his!” 


Jiyong was cursing under his breath while driving his white Bentley. Seungri, who was seated on the passenger seat sighed at his leader’s misfortune.


“Tsk, hyung! I couldn’t believe you were outsmarted by that Jang Wooyoung.” He shook his head sadly.


Jiyong turned to him with a deadly glare.


“Want to walk all the way to the karaoke, eh, maknae?” He threatened. Seungri gulped a little.


“Aniyo, aniyo!” Seungri pasted a wide a smile. “He just got lucky was all I was saying. Hahahaha!” The makane let out a forced laugh.


“I’ll get that pest and that annoying best friend of his who keeps on getting between Dara and I!” He gripped the steering wheel and made a sharp turn to the right.


Seungri flew to the left, struggling to hold anything that will help keep him alive.


“Aigoo, Jiyong hyung! Are you trying to kill me?!” He was pleading to their Kwon Leadah.


Jiyong was ignoring his maknae’s pleas.


He made another sharp turn to the right this time, catching the maknae in surprise.


“Aigoo, aigoo! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!” 


Jiyong suddenly stepped on the brakes as he heard Seungri’s gut-wrenching scream.


“Aigoo, Seungri-ah! Why must you scream like a girl??” Jiyong complained, irritated at the maknae.


Seungri looked at him incredulously.


“WHY?? You want to know WHY, hyung??” His panda eyes widening.


Jiyong scratched his head and muttered. “Ya! I wasn’t driving that fast though…”


“Hayyyyst! You’re really something, hyung.” Seungri started dialing his phone hurriedly.


Jiyong looked at him curiously. “Ya, maknae! What are you doing?” He looked over the Seungri.


“I’m calling reinforcements!” He announced, determination pasted on his face.





Jiyong, Seung Hyun, Young Bar and Daesung were all huddled in a semi-circle to where Seungri and Jiyong stopped by earlier.


The maknae, Seungri, presided over the “meeting” they were having.


He looked at each one of his hyungs and cleared his throat, pausing a little before proceeding.


“I’m sure you are all curious to know why I call this important meeting all of a sudden.” He eyed each one of them as if waiting for an answer.


“Yes, Seungri-ah! We are dying to know what is so important that you have to drag us all out into this open road in the middle of the night.” Daesung blurted out. 


“Actually Dae, I’m dying to strangle this pabo for dragging us out here!” The oldest, Seung Hyun, exclaimed in a deadly tone.


Young Bae just smirked, amused at the show of immaturity being staged in front of him


Seungri just nodded his head as if in understanding.


“Ya, ya, ya. I know all of you came here with doubts on this maknae’s better judgment.” All of them nodded in agreement. Irritated, Seungri ignored their blatant insolence.


“But you see, I called you here for a purpose.”


He paused dramatically, making note that his hyungs all looked bored.


“The blatant display of impudence the 2PM guys showed our great Kwon Leadah earlier should not be taken lightly.” He announced, firmly.


“Ya! Why are you using such big words? What are you, running for presidency?” Daesung asked, laughing. All the rest of Big Bang, excluding Seungri laughed as well.


“Laugh all you want but I’m telling you, hyungs,” He stared at each one. Jiyong felt goose bumps enveloped him. “If we don’t put a stop to this, sooner more than later, this will all blow up to our faces!”


He said with such candor that it looked like his panda eyes were about to burst from their sockets.


He turned to Daesung and held both his shoulders as if urging the latter to focus on him.


“You adore little Minji, right?” He asked Daesung, meaningfully. 



Daesung blushed a little at the sudden question.


“Well, Seungri-ah, you see…” Seungri did not let him finish.


“Have you been noticing her growing closeness with that Junho guy?” He smiled a little when he saw his hyung flinched a little.


“Well, uh, I’m not really sure that they are that clo~~”


“Oh, I’m telling you they are getting close!” He exclaimed, taking the opportunity while his hyung was vulnerable. “You wouldn’t want to see the day that your little Minji starts clinging his arms and calling him ‘oppa’, would you?” He asked in a slightly teasing manner.


Daesung immediately turned red upon hearing the maknae’s words.


“Ya! He has to pass through me first before he can even think of placing his grimy hand on Lil Minji!” He huffed. Seungri smiled contentedly.


“Araso.” He said. He turned to Seung Hyun who was busy looking at him.


“And you, TOP hyung,” He caught Seung Hyun’s piercing cold eyes intently staring at him. He shivered a bit but managed to pull himself together and continue on with his mission. “Have you seen the way that Junsu act around Bom noona?” Seung Hyun stood in attention upon hearing his most hated rival’s name. Seungri took mental note of this and hid a satisfied smile.


“I think we both know that it will only take a little more time before that guy makes his move on noona. And to think that noona is not doing anything to stop him from being too friendly…” He let his last two words trail off and noticed that Seung Hyun eyes were spitting fire now.


“Haysst.. I will clobber that panda when I get near him.” He hissed under his breath.


Content that he finally got through to Seung Hyun, Seungri now turned his attention towards their Leader, Kwon Jiyong.


“What about you, hyung?” He asked Jiyong. 


Jiyong looked up to him, confused. “What about me??”


Seungri gently tapped their leader’s shoulder. “Would you really let that oh so charming, captivating and boyishly-handsome Khunnie Boy of 2PM get your most beloved? Would you just let him smile his way to noona’s heart?” He asked in a dramatic tone. Jiyong, despite of Seunrgi’s overacting performance, clenched his fist tightly.


“Haysst, I won’t blame you, hyung if you’d back down.” Seungri nodded sadly. “He is after all, the Thai Prince of 2PM while you are merely the leader of Big Bang.” 


Jiyong was too engrossed in his hatred for his rival that he completely ignored the maknae’s insults.


“Me, back down?” He stared at the maknae incredulously. “The great Kwon Leadah NEVER backs down.”


His face was full of determination.


So does the three Big Bang members.


Young Bae, however, was just watching them, letting out an amused chuckle.


“So what are we going to do about it?” He asked his hyungs, pumping up his fist to his chest as if signaling battle.



The Great Kwon Jiyong pumped his fist to the air.



“SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!”