Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Go Away/ Don't Go Away

 

 You Are Hopeless





Bom just got out of Seung Hyun’s car when CL and Minji rushed to her side and hugged her. She was at a lost as why her unnis were acting that way.

“Ya, Bommie unni!” CL exclaimed slapping her shoulder. “Why didn’t you text or call us?”

Bom was about to answer her when CL’s attention focused on Seung Hyun who was standing behind her unni.

“Ya! Where did you bring her, oppa?” Though upset, CL still managed to be respectful. Seung Hyun, besides being their sunbae, is also the oldest among Big Bang.

Bom and Seung Hyun looked at each other, both unexpectedly blushed. CL looked at them suspiciously.

“Ya! What’s wrong with you two?” She asked, placing her hands on each side of the waist.

Bom nudged her and gave a forced laugh.

“Aigoo, CL-roo! Why must you be so worked up on this? We just looked for a quiet place to practice the song.” She caught sight of Junsu eyeing her, as if dissecting every word she said.

Haysssst! Why can’t he just close those inquisitive panda eyes of him?

Bom cleared . “Sorry CL-roo for not being able to contact you. I guess we got carried away…” She stopped herself when she saw everyone widened their eyes..

Aigoo, Bomtaro! What was that???

“… carried away with practicing.” She managed to say. “Who knew rapping could be that hard? Aigoo! I think I have a newfound respect for you, CL-roo!” She smiled sweetly, praising their leader. 

She heaved a sigh of relief when she noticed CL smiling despite her agitated state earlier.

Good job, Bommie! She let out a satisfied smile.

The group went inside, engaging in different conversation with each other.

Bom was about to enter when Seung Hyun stopped her, holding her by the wrist.

“Kansahamnida.” He told her, his hand still holding Bom’s.

Bom looked at their hand and blushed involuntarily. Seung Hyun’s every touch, no matter how brief or trivial, has the power to disarm her.

Like what it was doing at the moment.

She felt her knees getting weak, wanting to crumble and make a fool out of her.

She gently pulled away from his grasp and looked.

“I should be the one thanking you, pabo.” She said, shyly. Seung Hyun chuckled as he fondly tousled her hair.

“You’ll do good on Saturday.”

Bom looked at him with expectant eyes.

“I know you will.” He smiled and his once cold, menacing eyes turned gentle and tender.











It was 9:30 in the evening when we all decided to go to our own respective apartments. CL told us she’d inform us immediately once Dara got home.

I personally did not want to go back to our apartment. I found myself pacing back and forth in my room, constantly glancing at the watch. 

10:05. Hayyysst!

I wasn’t aware that my best friend, Wooyoung was silently watching me from his bed.

“Khun.” He called me. I looked at him.

“Neh?” I asked. He studied me for awhile.

“Do you like Dara noona?” He asked me without hesitation.

I was so taken aback by his question that I didn’t realize I was yelling my reply.

“WHAT? What like? Of course I like her! She’s our noona!” I exclaimed. “She’s really nice and caring and I feel really comfortable with her but it’s not like I like her to be my girlfriend or something coz I don’t. Why are you asking me that??” I said all those words in one breath.

Wooyoung raised an eyebrow at me. “Nothing.” He looked at me for awhile, his eyes squinting as if inspecting every aspect of my face.

I felt extremely uncomfortable with the look he was giving me. It was creeping me out.

“Ya, Woooyoung…” I started, slowly backing away. What’s wrong with this guy? Wooyoung continued staring at him.
While backing away, he couldn’t help but glance at the wall clock again. 

Hayyyyssst! It’s past ten already and she’s not yet here!!! I narrowed my eyes towards the wall clock.

Jiyong better not do anything to hurt her or else…

Wooyoung’s voice cut my thoughts.

“Haysst, you’re hopeless.” He told me while shaking his head. He lay on his bed once again.

I frowned at him.

“YA! Why do you keep looking at me like that?!” I pouted as I advanced towards him. He placed an earphone on both his ears and ignored me completely.

“Ya! Ya! Talk to me!” I was throwing tantrums now.

He heaved a sigh and took off his earphones.

“Why can’t you just admit that you like Dara noona?” He looked at me meaningfully.

I backed away a little. “I, ah, told you r-right? I like her coz she’s ou~”

“Cut the crap!” He yelled. I looked at him dumbfounded. “You like her! Heck, you love her!” He shook my arms as if waking me up from a deep slumber.

“Everyone can see that you act like a boyfriend around her. You’re so protective, caring. Hell, you focus your whole attention to her!”

I was stunned.

“You text non-stop! You don’t do that with Victoria. Hell, you didn’t even do that with her!” I looked down upon hearing Wooyoung mention “her”.

“And now, you’re pacing back and forth, shooting dirty glances at the wall clock when you should be peacefully sleeping!” He exclaimed, pissed off.

I stared at him and reluctantly asked him. “Are you mad at me?”

Wooyoung looked up in exasperation before looking at me. “Mad? I’m so angry at you!” He yelled in frustration.

I was shocked at his revelation.

“You wanna know why I didn’t pursue Dara?” He looked at me, his eyes piercing through me. 

“I saw how smitten you were with her. How you practically adore her. How you cherished her as if she was yours.”

I gulped with every word he uttered.

“And I saw how happy you made her. I saw how genuine her smile became ever since you two grew closer.”

“I realized that no matter how many jokes I tell her, no matter how many pranks I pull at her…

“She will never laugh and smile at me the way she does when she’s with you and it kills me to see that you're not doing anything to act on your feelings. It's like my sacrifice is for nothing.” Wooyoung finished, looking down on his feet sadly.

I was taken aback by what my best friend revealed. All this time, he has been observing me and Dara.

I thought about the many times Dara and I secretly snuck out during midnight.

All the times we exchanged text messages, sometimes texting the most trivial things like smileys and emoticons.

All the times I would steal glances at her and smile even at the littlest things she would do.

All the times I would stop to think about her when I’ve got nothing to do.

And all the times I would subconsciously relate every single thing to her.

I laughed at my foolishness.

My best friend gave up his affections because he realized…



… that I was falling madly in love with Dara Park.