Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Chapter Nine: Share a Bowl, Win a Friend



"KYAAA!" 


Bom, Minji and I all jumped from our seats upon hearing our leader scream. We all rushed to her side to check what the commotion was all about. 


Omo! Did Seungri decide to surprise her? I giggled at the thought. 


Much to our surprise, six muscular boys in pajamas laid sprawled on the floor, clumsily hanging on to each other as they tried to get up and rid themselves of embarassment. I had to laugh a little at their struggle.


Contrary to my amusement, CL-roo turned red upon seeing Taecyeon wearing nothing but pajamas. She started slapping Taecyeon hard on his shoulders.


"YA! What are you doing here you erts??!" She fumed, still continuing with her slaps. Teacyeon shielded his arms against CL's hard slaps. The other members of 2PM inched away from poor Taecyeon, cowering in fear of our leader. 


"YA! We're not here to harass you or anything!" He defended himself. "Stop that. It hurts!" Taecyeon yelled. CL ignored him and continued on.


"Then why are you in your underwear only?!" CL exclaimed. Taecyeon buried his face and pointed at Junsu.


"Panda here," Taecyeon still pointing at Junsu. "dug his claws on my shirt and tore it apart while trying to balance his weight when you opened the door!" He finshed, looking exhausted. Bom narrowed her eyes towards Junsu.


"And what are you guys doing standing so close to our door?" She eyed the boys, especially Junsu, suspiciously. "Are you prying on us?" She narrowed her eyes even more, making them look like small slits. Junsu shuddered at the sight.


"Aniyo!" It was Junsu's time to defend himself. He pointed towards the innocent-looking Nichkhun.


"Khunnie Boy here decided to be sweet and cook breakfast for us." He said, narrowing his eyes at the boy in question. Bom was confused.


"Then why didn't you just eat the food he cooked? Why did you have to barge in our place?" Bom put her hand in her waist, demanding an answer. Junsu swallowed hard.


"We don't want to have burnt rubber for breakfast!" He exclaimed, not breaking Bom's stare. Junho stepped forward.


"That's why we came here. We were hoping you have some leftovers you can give us." Junho said, timidly. "We're really hungry." He pouted while nursing his grumbling stomach. 


My motherly side kicked in all of a sudden. I grabbed a few more bowls and set them on the table. Bommie, Minji and CL-roo were already eating when the boys barged in.


"Ya, stop bickering all of you and take a seat." I ordered them, my voice being possessed by an omma. At once, all 2NE1 and 2PM members took their seat. "There's enough food for everybody." I added. I started pouring the porridge in their bowl when I noticed Nichkhun pouting.


"Ya! That's my bowl!" He yelled at Chansung who snatched the last bowl. Chansung just snickered at his hyung.


"Who told you you can eat?" Chansung teased. "It's your fault we got hungry." He added, giving him a smirk. I shook my head. Boys. I pushed my bowl of untouched porridge towards Nichkhun who looked like Gaho deprived of his precious bone. Gaho...


Nichkhun's eyes lit up upon seeing the bowl of porridge being offered to him. I smiled at him, confirming that he can have my share. Nichkhun smiled triumphantly at Chansung.


"Ha!" He yelled in triumph, devouring the bowl of porridge as if he hadn't eaten for a lifetime. I didn't realize I was watching him eat until I saw him looked at me. But instead of shyly looking away, he gave me the cutest, most boyish smile I have ever seen in my entire life.


And for a split second, my heart skipped a beat.