Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Go Away/ Don't Go Away

 

I'll Make You Regret It All


"G-Dragon! Why did you choose Sulli?" A reporter held out her mic to Jiyong as he was making his way to the premiere of Seungri's first movie, "Beautiful Visitor".


"Do you have any plan of courting her?" Another reporter chipped in as he tried to push himself towards Jiyong.


"You and Sulli look so cute together! You don't look older than her!" An annoying paparazzi yelled out. The paparazzi groaned as he felt an elbow jabbed his side.


"Sulli admitted that she finds you as her ideal man. What can you say about that?" Jiyong just kept his head bowed down while walking.


"Yeah, you can court her now. She turned 18 already!" One of the paparazzi whistled.


Jiyong continued walking, ignoring the reporters and paparazzi pestering him.


"G-Dragon! Does saying Sulli is your ideal girl your answer to Dara Park's confession about you being her ideal man?"


The question stopped Jiyong in his tracks.


"Yeah! Is that your way of rejecting her?" Another paparazzi asked. 


Jiyong turned around and faced the reporters and paparazzi. He stopped his manager who was trying to pull him towards the entrance of the theatre.


"I intend to keep my private life, private." Jiyong answered sternly. The crowd around him hushed and anticipated his next words.


"And don't ever drag Dara's name into this issue again." He added, anger evident in his voice. "She's not here to defend herself. Please let her have the peace she deserves."


With that, Jiyong sped off and entered the theatre, leaving the reporters and paparazzi speechless.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Seungri greeted his hyung with concern. They just witnessed the dragon unleash his fire earlier.


"Hyung..." The maknae gently placed his hand on Jiyong's shoulder. Jiyong smiled apologetically at him.


"Seungri-ah, mianhe." Jiyong bowed his head. "I didn't know they will raise those cheap questions here." He bowed his head again apologetically. Seungri nodded his head in understanding.


Who would have thought he is our leader? Looking at him now, he's void of the confidence and authority that hailed him as one of the most influential leaders in the industry. Seungri thought shaking his head.Just tell us why, hyung. We'll understand whatever it is. 


Jiyong looked up to his maknae and tousled his hair. It is times like this that he is thankful he's surrounded by his friends. 


Youngbae, Daesung and Seunghyun met up with them at the balcony. They too have heard about the commotion earlier outside the theatre.


"Ji, I.." Jiyong cut Youngbae before he could continue.


"Come on. We're here to support this rat over here." Jiyong said as he grabbed Seungri's head and pretended to pounce on it. 


"Ya, Seungri! Make sure you're movie's good or else you'll have to pay me back." Jiyong exclaimed to the maknae who was still locked in his arms.


"Ya! You didn't even pay for this movie, babo! I gave you complimentary tickets, hyung!" Seungri protested.


It was Seunghyun's turn to protest. "Hey! Why did you treat him and made us pay?!" He shouted in his baritone voice. "Are you trying to score more parts in our songs??" Seunghyun said in mock anger. Jiyong laughed at the two Seunghyun.


"Ya, maknae! From now on, you'll be getting most of Seunghyun's parts!" He joined in the gag. They carried on for a few more minutes, finding anything they can laugh about or ridicule. 


All the while, Jiyong's laughter were all shallow.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





It's been five months since Dara left for Japan. Six long months of missing her.


Suengri's movie was quite good according to the audience. I wouldn't know. I was too busy spotting the similarities that Seungri's lead actress had with the girl who captured my heart.


I really miss her. I miss the cute little face that she makes whenever she would ask me to buy ramen with her in the middle of the night.


I miss those y lips that pout everytime she doesn't get her way which will end up with me giving in to her request.


I miss her cute little voice whenever she's sweet-talking me, pretending she's talking to a little boy.


I miss her pitchy voice whenever she yells at me whenever I forget to take a meal due to my hectic schedule.


I miss her hugs that come out of nowhere and her stolen kisses she shyly gives me when I'm not looking.


I miss the frown on her face when she's concentrating hard on something, tempting me to kiss the little creases that formed in her forehead.


I miss the heartfelt laughter and giddy smiles she would give me whenever I've said or done something she feels is overly hilarious.


I miss her head leaning on my shoulder and finding peace in my arms as she drifts off to sleep.


I miss her. God oh how I miss her.


But this is my decision, right? I chose to let her go away when I could have just pulled her close and let her feel what my heart truly wanted to say.


I chose to make her believe the lies I never really wanted to say.


And like a venom on the tip of my tongue, I tasted it. 


The bitter taste of regret.