Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Go Away/ Don't Go Away

 

Reckless Actions


Junsu's panda eyes grew wide in shock at the sight before him. His beloved hyung was sleeping peacefully while their innocent noona was beside him with her head leaned against his, their hands intertwined.

Junsu was stuck in his place, unsure how to make out of what he was seeing. Soon, the four other 2PM members came rushing to the room. They, too, let out sharp gasps.

It was Nichkhun who woke up first. He slowly blinked his eyes as if contemplating if what he was seeing was the real world or he was still inside his dream world. Chansung poked his cheeks.

"You're not dreaming, pabo." He informed his hyung who was now fully awake. He stretched a little and noticed that Dara was slowly waking up as well. The guys all held their breath as they waited for Dara to fully wake up.

Dara let out a loud yawn and stretched like a cat. After a few seconds, she stared with curiousity at the four guys standing in front of her. She then looked to her left hand and realized she was still holding Nichkhun's hand.

"Waaa!" She let go of his hand with a loud yelp. The guys moved back, surprised at her sudden bark.

Dara looked at the guys and finally understood why they were looking at the two of them suspiciously. Aigoo... they must have thought that we were doing something, erhm, uhm, intimate. She felt her face turned red with the thought.

"Uhm, I was... we were just..." Dara tried to verbalize what she wanted to say. Sadly, all that came out were incomplete phrases.

Unable to proceed with what she wanted to say, Dara got up and hastily took off, leaving the guys still standing in silence.




------------------------------------------------------------




Dara was running so hard outside the apartment building that 2NE1 and 2PM lived in, unable to get the embarassing incident out of her mind. 

She stopped for awhile and sat at a bench. She couldn't believe she let herself get into that kind of situation. Yes, her intention was just to take care of him and nothing more but she really couldn't blame the other guys for thinking of something else, right? After all, they did look like a couple just awhile ago.

"Aigoo!! Why do I always get into this kind of situation?" She yelled to the empty road ahead of her. Buses and cars passed by without paying any attention.




-----------------------------------------------------------




The guys calmly waited for Nickhun to say his piece. They have been standing still since Dara rushed out of the boys' apartment.

Taecyeon approached Nichkhun. "Hyung, what was that?" He asked, placing a hand at Nichkhun's shoulder. "Are you fooling around with noona?" His voice remained serious.

NIchkhun shook his head adamantly. "No, we're not fooling around." He started saying. "I was getting hungry and couldn't cook 'coz I was getting weak so she cooked for me. The last thing that I remembered was me getting dizzy so she probably tended to me and..." His voice trailed off when he saw his best friend, Wooyoung standing behind the other guys, his back against the wall, his eyes wearing a cold expression.

"Woo..." Nichkhun started calling out to him. Instead of heeding his best friend's call, Wooyoung walked out of the room.




----------------------------------------------------------




"Woo!" I called out to Woo who was standing outside the apartment building. He did not acknowledged my call.

I walked towards him, expecting him to move away from me but he remained rooted to the ground he was standing on.

When I was just inches away from him, I said softly, bowing my head in apology. "Mianhe." He just looked at the road ahead of him.

"Tell me, Khun." His voice stern and serious. I shuddered at the sudden transformation of my goofy best friend. "Do you like Dara?"He asked. I looked up in surprise. It was the first time Woo did not call Dara "noona".

"Woo, nothing happened between noona and I." I explained to him. "You know her, right? It's her instinct to take care of people. That's why Minji calls her omma." I added lightly with a faint smile. Woo faced me.

"You know how much I like Dara, right?" He asked me. I nodded. Woo had been very vocal how he likes Dara noona. Heck, he adores Dara noona!

"Neh." I answered. I slightly punched his shoulder. "You wouldn't let us forget that." I added, teasing him.

"Kanshamida." He answered with a smile. "It's just that I don't want to strain our friendship just because of a girl." I nodded. "Which, I'm sure now, won't happen. Anyway, you seem to just like her as a noona." He told me with a bright smile. I smiled as well.

It was when we were walking back to the apartment that a sudden thought came to my mind. Do I really just like her as a noona? I heaved a sigh and shook the thought away.




--------------------------------------------------------




Jiyong stared at his laptop and scanned the news article he has been reviewing for months now. He scanned his eyes towards the comments section.


I can't believe he did that after Dara unni confessed to him!

Yeah, he's just a playboy after all. Too bad for Dara.

YA! What did Dara ever saw in him?

Dara unni! Don't choose him! He'll just break your heart.

You see. GD doesn't like Dara. he dumped her like crap..

babo! who does he think he is refusing a goddess? dara, better choose park hae jin! he's more handsome!!!!

it's his loss not dara's...

Jiyong buried his head on his palms. For months now, he kept on coming back to that article and kept on reading the comments though they're months old.


And as he read the last comment on the thread, a tear fell from his eye.