Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Go Away/ Don't Go Away

 

All’s Fair in Love and War


2NE1, 2PM and three-fourths of Big Bang were in the girls’ dressing room, all awaiting the advice of Director Riyosawa as to what scene they will be shooting next.

While waiting, the group dispersed into smaller units, each immersed in their own activities.



Junho approached Minji who was sitting in a corner and listening to her iPod. 

“Minji, Minji!” He cheerfully greeter her. Minji looked up and smiled at him.

“Hwang-jae!” She greeted him back. Junho smiled upon hearing her call him by his nickname. Hwang-jae or “emperor” had become Junho’s nickname mainly because of his superior dancing prowess.

“What are you listening to?” He propped down beside Minji. Minji removed her earphones and moved a little to accommodate him.

“Are you familiar with ‘The Cataracs’?” She asked, her eyes lighting up. Junho nodded.

“Neh!” He answered, suddenly becoming interested. “I love ‘Put It on the Floor’.” He added.

Minji smiled suddenly. “I love that song!” She agreed. “I have their album here.” She showed him her iPod.

Daesung, who was watching them earlier, decided to approach the two.

“Lil Minji!” He greeted, cheerfully as he stood in front of the two. “Look what I have here.” He proudly showed his new Doraemon collection. Junho, who was still busy listening to Minji’s iPod, did not bother to look at him.

Minji looked up and smiled at him. “Wow, that’s cool, Dae-dae oppa!” She said briefly then turned her attention to Junho who was bouncing his head to the beat.

“Waaaa! I love this song!” Junho exclaimed, pertaining to track 8, ‘Why U Love Me’. Minji smiled and began doing some wave as she listened to the other half of the earphones. Junho followed her movement and they danced in sync.

Daesung turned around and walked sadly, caressing his new Doraemon collectible.



Meanwhile, Taecyeon was giving CL some pointers on facial expression.

“…you see in this scene, you are supposed to comfort Dar-,“ He paused for awhile when he heard a sudden cough. CL looked at Seungri with pure annoyance.

“The weather is very cold.” Seungri said in an ‘as-a-matter-of-fact’ tone. CL shot him a death stare.

“Seungri-ah,” She said in a motherly voice. “Why don’t you just go home and rest? I’m sure Big Bang won’t want their poor maknae getting sick.” She gave him a smirk.

Taecyeon chuckled at CL’s witty remark. Seungri shot him a deadly look which caused him to straighten up.

“Neh.” He agreed with CL. “As an idol, I am of course concerned with a fellow idol’s health and well-being.” He told Seungri whose panda eyes were narrowed to a tiny slit. “Stay home, Seungri.” He paused and placed his hand on Seungri’s shoulder. “If not for you,” He paused again. “do it for the fans.” He finished, dramatically and returned to giving CL pointers.

Seungri’s nose was flaring up. Haayyyyyssssssst! He’s such a lousy actor!



On the far side of the room, Seung Hyun’s eyes were concentrated on Bom who was busy eating carrot sticks.

She was about to reach for her water when a big hand offered it immediately to her. Bom’s eyes widened.

“Omo! I was just thinking of getting it.” She said under her breath. Seung Hyun smiled proudly to himself.

Bom took a few gulps of water and resumed eating, watching Seung Hyun thru her peripheral vision.

Seung Hyun commenced to sit silently.

Bom reached for another carrot stick. When she was about to dip it into the dressing, she noticed that the almost empty dip was now refilled with more dressing. Seung Hyun was once again smiling proudly to himself.

“Unbelievable!” Bom whispered, her eyes growing wide. She was about to speak to him when Junsu approached them.

“Hi Bom noona!” He greeted cheerfully. He turned to Seung Hyun and changed his tone. “Hello, hyung.” He greeted coldly.

“Hello, Kim Junsu.” He greeted formally. Junsu settled in a chair in front of Bom. He set down the food he was carrying: chips and sodas.

Bom eyed the food on the table hungrily. “Jun.K.” She started. “Can I have some?” She asked, sounding like a little girl.

Junsu smiled widely and offered the chips which Seung Hyun intercepted in on swift movement. Bom groaned.

“Tabi!” She pouted. “I want that...” She said as if begging. Seung Hyun shook his head adamantly.

“Noona, this is bad for you.” He pushed the carrot sticks towards Bom. “This is good for you.” Pointing to the carrots. “You wouldn’t want Hwang Ssabu getting angry at you wouldn’t you, noona?” She groaned again and bit her lips, guiltily.

Junsu’s panda eyes were boring holes on Seung Hyun’s head. Seung Hyun just coolly opened the chips and devoured them with much satisfaction.



Not far from them, Young Bae chuckled as he watched Seung Hyun’s, Bom’s and Junsu’s little predicament.

Chansung approached him and chuckled as well as he saw the childishness being displayed by the two idols.

“Seung Hyun’s really something, huh.” Chansung commented. Seung Hyun was battling with Junsu at the moment on who would be opening the water of Bom.

Young Bae smiled. “Your panda’s not that far off.” He commented. Junsu’s panda eyes were dangerously small at the moment.

Both Chansung and Youngbae chuckled.

“Let’s make a deal.” Chansung challenged Young Bae. Young Bae looked at him, interested.

“Let us not turn like them.” He continued. “The first one who joins their childishness owes the other one a dare to be fulfilled.”

Young Bae looked at him curiously. “And that dare will be…” He asked.

“He will sing and dance to Sandara Park’s hit song, ‘Ang Ganda Ko’.” Chansung answered, mischievously, looking at Dara who was being her dorky self again.



Dara was teaching Wooyoung the dance steps to her hit song ‘Ang Ganda Ko’, unaware that she was the topic of Chansung and Young Bae just awhile ago.

Khun Khun was seated in front of them, watching in amusement as the two danced together.

“Ang ganda ko! Feel na feel ng hair long hair ko!” Dara was singing while Wooyoung was dancing to the steps she taught earlier. Khun Khun laughed at his best friend’s feminine manner of dancing.

Wooyoung heard him. “Ya, Khunnie!” He yelled. “This is not easy, y’know.” He defended himself which just gained another round of laughter from Nichkhun. “Why don’t you try for yourself?” Wooyoung challenged him.

Dara stopped and lit up. “Neh, Khun Khun!” She said. “I want to see you dance this!” She lit up. She hurriedly reached for Nichkhun’s limp arms and tried to pull him.

“Aniyo!” He answered. “I’m ok here just watching.” He said hastily. Dara pouted.

“Haysst! Is Khunnie Boy scared of competition?” Wooyoung smirked. Khunnie groaned.

“Araso!” He said, defeated.

They started dancing once again with Dara singing lively. They were so engrossed in dancing that they didn’t noticed Jiyong approaching them.



“That’s not the way to do it.” Jiyong said, seriously. He stood next to Wooyoung.

The three all looked at him in confusion as he set his iPod on the chair and played it.

“Ang ganda ko…” He started dancing to the music and Dara’s song played on the background. His choreography was spot on and flawless which made Dara’s jaw drop.

Jiyong continued dancing to the beat, getting all the right steps. He was staring at Nichkhun in the mirror all the while, as if challenging him to beat him.

As if sensing the challenge, Nichkhun danced as well, putting in extra effort to outdance his competitor.

Wooyoung moved towards Dara and watched the two outdance each other, fiercely.

All Dara and Wooyoung could do was watch in amazement, as the two battle it out in a deadly dance showdown.