{hanmi} Perfect Life

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Tittle: Perfect Life

Characters: Lu Han and Yoon Bomi

Pairing(s): Luhan x Bomi (main)

Genre: Fluff


Luhan opens the door of his house, tired after a long day of work. He puts the keys on the table and proceeds to remove his shoes, trying not make any noise. He walks in and sees that all the lights are off since it's already late, but there's a light coming from the living room, which he guesses is the TV.

He walks there slowly as he removes his tie and smiles when he sees his two loves sleeping peacefully in the couch. His little princess is peacefully sleeping with slightly opened and Bomi is protectively hugging her. They might have fallen asleep while waiting for him and he feels sorry for that.

Sometimes he has too much work, so he is not able to come home early, but they both understand that. Despite the fact he is very focused on his work, Luhan is still the best hushand and father for them.

He walks towards the couch and carries his little princess in his arms, trying not to wake her or Bomi up in the process. He carries her to her bedroom and puts her in her bed, before planting a soft kiss on her forehead. He makes sure she is fully covered by the blanket, before walking out with a smile on his face.

He then walks back to living room and finds that Bomi is still asleep. He stares at her lovingly and is still amazed of how beautiful she looks. He still has that warm feeling in his heart everytime he sees her, even after 6 years of marriage. He loves her as much as he loved her when they were dating, or even more if that is even possible. His feelings for her haven't change a bit. His heart still beats fastly when she smiles and he still blushes when she kisses him.

He caresses her face slightly and Bomi stirs a little bit. She finally rubs her eyes as she opens them. When she finally manages to see properly, she smiles widely when she sees Luhan.

"Hey" she greets him and he smiles

"Hey" he says "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up"

"It's ok" she replies with a smile on her face. She is always glad to see Luhan when he comes back from work. She feels as if she misses him, even if only a few hours had passed.

"Where's Hanna?" Bomi suddenly asks, realizing their daugther is no longer sleeping with her. Luhan chuckles, before planting a soft kiss on her wife's cheek.

"She is in bed already" he says and Bomi realizes Luhan might have taken her to her room when he arrived. "We should go to bed too, it's late"

"Yes, sir" she says as she salutes him and he can't help but chuckle. He puts his arm around her shoulder and the two of them walk to their room together. 

Luhan goes to the bathroom to wash up, while Bomi changes into her PJs. When he walks out of the bathroom, Bomi is already in bed waiting for him. Luhan turns off the lights and smiles, before he lays next to her and wraps his arm around her waist as she rests her head on his chest. They love sleeping that way.

"Good night baby" he says he kisses her forehead

"Good night" she says with a smile on her face as she falls asleep once again. 

Luhan closes his eyes finally after a tiring day. It's late and he has to sleep well. He knows the next day, his little princess will wake them up jumping excited like she does everyday. He also knows Bomi will not want to wake up, so he and their princess will have to tickle her in order for her to get out from bed. He smiles and before he dozes off, he can't help but think that he has the perfect life.