Another SM couple

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

I was already in the practice room, when I received a text from Onew asking to meet up with him in his practice room. I went to SHINee practice room, and there he was, waiting for me. “I need to say something very important to you.”, he asked right away, “Important? What it is?”, I got worried.

 

----- ONEW POV ------

Yesterday was like the one of my greatest days. I couldn’t even sleep well, because I was always thinking about the day. I really thought about Hyunji, I think after what happened yesterday, my feelings for her are defined now, I knew what I felt for her, now.  And I needed to tell her, since I knew that she felt the same about me.

“Well, what I have to say is … hum … well, I guess I can’t tell you by words.”, I rubbed the back of my neck, “Huh? What do you mean?”, she puzzled asked. I walked over to her and then I locked my lips on her sweet and soft ones. In a deep, passionate, romantic and sweet kiss, I expressed my feelings for her. She let herself be taken by the kiss, but she pulled away.

She was speechless, she stood there looking at me in the eyes without saying anything. I could hear her breathing and her heart beating fast as mine. “I’m sorry I just had to say what I feel for you. I’m sorry.”, I stepped back and apologized, “No, no it’s ….. okay, since I have the same feelings for you, but I thought you didn’t like me that’s why I was with no words.” She explained, “As days passed by, as time we spent together passed by, I fell for you. I realized how your presence completed my days, I mean, if in a day I didn’t have a chance to see you or to talk to you, my day was a boring and a bad day. I know, the time to get to know you, was short but even from the little bit I know about you, it made me fell for you. It means that you are special and an amazing girl.”

---- END OF ONEW POV ----

 

When he finished talking I couldn’t help but hug him. Those words made my day, it showed a little bit of his romantic side, and I liked it. I guess we were a couple now, but I wondered what we would say to our friends, so I asked “Oppa, what are we going to say to our friends about us?”, he paused to think of something “Well, let’s tell the truth.”, he answered. I smiled, “Okay. Well, I think I should go practice. Bye.”, I said while pouting. “Oh why now? You just came in. Don’t go, I want to spend more time with you.”, He pouted too, he looked so cute that I just had to stay with him, I couldn’t resist to his cuteness. “Okay, I’ll stay a little bit more.”, Onew jumped of happiness, “Good!” then he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. “Onew what are you doing?”, I asked, “What do you think I’m doing? I said I wanted to spend more time with so, I’m trying to spending it.”, he said with a smirk on his face, “Oh yeah and if someone comes in? Hum?”, I tried to pull away, but his strong arms didn’t let me go. “Well, no one will come in.” he smiled and he leaned to kiss me.

We started to play around, having some fun. Both of us had sangtae so, it was much more fun. Suddenly the door opened, “Onew oppa, you’re here?”, Luna looked around, but quickly found us. I could see the anger in her eyes, “Oh I’m sorry for bothering you. I’ll come later.” She said and left. In that moment I started to have flashbacks of when she threatened me because of Onew. “Oppa, now I’m afraid to go outside. I don’t think I can go alone.”, I said, “I’ll go with you, don’t worry. I’ll talk to her, later.”, he sweetly kissed my forehead.

We decided to practice together, when we were having a break, Onew’s phone rang, “Hello? ... Oh Hello, Kai.”, It was Kai in the other side, “Hum, yeah, she’s with me now. Okay don’t worry.”, he finished the call. I could understand by the short conversation that it was about me. “So what did Kai want?”, “He was worried about you. He said he called you but you didn’t pick up.”, he explained. “Oh I don’t have my phone with me and it’s probably with no sound.”.

Five minutes later Kai showed up in the SHINee practice room. “Hey!” he greeted, “Hello!”, I said while drinking some water. “I brought your phone, I thought you could need it.” He gave me a look, “Thanks. What would I be without you?”, I said, Kai laughed. “Well, I just came here to give you the phone and to know if it was everything fine. So I guess I’m leaving now.”, he turned away to leave but a called “Oh wait I‘ll go with you.”

When Onew heard that he pouted and gave me a sad look, to make him happy, I gave him a goodbye kiss, and then I went outside with Kai. Kai suddenly looked at me with a shocked face “What? It happened something?”, I asked a bit confused “Yeah, It happened. Can you explain to me, what was that kiss?”, he stopped, making me to stop too. I looked at him, rolled my eyes, “There’s nothing to explain. Don’t tell me you don’t know what is a kiss.”, I , “Yeah there is! Are you two dating?”. I gave him a big smile and then continued to walk towards our practice room. “and you wouldn’t tell me?” he kept asking, feeling a bit left out. “We just started today, how could I tell you?”, Then Kai rubbed my head, “I’m happy for you, yet I’m worried too. I’m still thinking that this relationship will bring you hurt, pain and sadness.”. I looked to him and sighed “Kai, I’m sure it won’t bring me those feelings, okay? Just relax. I’m happy that’s all the matters.”, Kai sighed too and then opened the door to our practice room.

I was lying on the floor, tired from so much practice, and in that moment memories of the “so much important” event that occurred hours before, came to my mind. How Onew wanted to express his feelings for me, how he expressed them, my reaction to them, the moments after the kiss, I remembered all of those moments that for now, meant so much for me. Without realizing I released an innocent and happy smile. Kai shook his head and muttered “Aish this girl is really in love.”.

I did a short break but Kai decided to continue practicing. After dancing the choreography 5 more times he also stopped. He turned to me, “I’ll stop a bit. I’ll go to the bathroom.”, he said before exiting the room.

Seconds later he came back with some papers. “What’s that?”, I asked, his expression was sad, I started to worry. “Here.”, he handed me some of the papers. “They’re our new schedule.”. I took a look on the papers and said, “Well, our days will be much more filled.”, I smiled. Kai didn’t smiled back. “What’s wrong? Are you sad because we’re going to spend more time here? It’s not that we’re going to be separated, so ….”, I stopped when I realized that actually that was the reason. “Kai our schedule are the same, right?”, he then sighed and shook his head in disapproval.

I ran to him and gave him a hug. “Don’t worry. We will still come together on the bus and we will see each other around here. Think positive, it’s for your own good, you’re going to debut soon so you should start worrying about that.”, I whispered. He pulled back, “I couldn’t have gotten such a good friend.”, I smiled at his sweet words. “Me too.”.