Finally!

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

A week had passed and Taemin was still in coma. I had gone every day to the hospital to visit him, not losing the hope. I would tell him, how my day had gone, I would talk to him as if was wake, but he just couldn’t speak.

It was a cloudy Monday.

After finishing practice I went right to the hospital. People around, were making rumors about Taemin not waking up and stuff like that. I would just ignore them. I had faith. Taemin wouldn’t leave like that. He was strong, so he could handle it.

I arrived, and as always, the boys had gone inside already so, I left my bag with them and entered.

“Taeminie, today is not a good day.”, I said as I sat next to him. “Today is cloudy and it seems like it’s going to rain. Ugh, I don’t like rain. It just makes my day boring.”, I sighed. I looked at him and spoke, “It’s been a week since you’ve been in here, always in the same position, always with your eyes closed. Don’t you think it’s time to wake up? I’ve been asking myself, if you hear what I’m saying. What if you’re actually listening to me, but you can’t move or talk to confirm? If you only could make me a sign or something … Please, you know I never stopped believing in you. I know that you’re going to get out of here sooner or later, I just, don’t want it to take any longer.”, I sighed again and lowered my head while grabbing his hand.

In that second, I felt something moving on my hand. I looked up and saw Taemin’s eyes opened. He moved his finger and I quickly became speechless. I knew he would wake up! I knew! “Oh my god. Taemin!”, I eagerly smiled and fast managed to hug him. “I knew you wouldn’t leave us like this.”, I started crying of happiness. “Wait just a minute. I’m going to warn the nurse, okay? I’ll be right back.”, I said and went to find a nurse. She came and the boys started asking what had happened.

“Taemin opened his eyes. He’s awake guys!”, I informed them. They celebrated in relief. We all hugged each other.

The nurse came out of Taemin’s room and spoke, “We have to let him rest now. Okay? Come tomorrow, at the visit time. If we receive any news until tomorrow, we’ll call you and inform you. Thank you.”, the lady left and went to her work again.

I was extremely happy.

“I can’t believe. Our Taemin woke up! I knew he would.”, Jonghyun celebrated. “Oh, I need to tell Kai.”, I remembered. I took the phone out of my purse and dialed some numbers. “Hello Hyunji.”, Kai greeted, “Kai, you don’t know what had just happened.”, I smiled to myself. “What? What happened? Are you in the hospital?”, he started to worry, “Yeah I am. Taemin … woke up!”, “Oh gosh! Thank god! Really? What a relief. I’m on my way there.”, he said, “No wait! The nurse told us to come tomorrow by the visit time, so don’t need to come.”, I told him, “Oh, okay then. When did he wake up?”, he asked, “He woke up some minutes ago, when I was inside the room, talking to him.”, I softened at the thought that it could have been destiny again. “Well, I’m going home now. Can we meet there?”, I asked, “Yeah sure. I’ll be waiting.”, he answered and we hang up the call.

I turned to the guys and waved at them. I left the hospital and made my way home.

I was getting closer to my house when I noticed two male figures talking to each other. As I approached them I realized it was Byunghun and Kai. “Hello there!”, I smiled at both of them. “Hey.”, Byunghun greeted me. “We’re finally together after all this time huh.”, Kai pointed out, “Well, Jihae is missing. I bet she’s at home, so why don’t you come inside and then we can talk about anything while eating something.”, I suggested and gestured them to follow me.

We entered inside and I called Jihae. She appeared at the stairs. As she looked at Byunghun, her face grew brighter. “Woooaaaaa Byunghun!!!!!”, she ran to him. They hugged each other and Jihae couldn’t still believe that he was right there in front of her. “Long time we don’t see each other!”, Byunghun showed his smile. “Sit! I’m going to prepare something for us to drink and eat.”, I said as I turned to go to the kitchen. “I’ll help you.”, Kai caught up with me.

After some minutes we prepared our snacks and took them to the living room.

We placed everything on the table and sat at the couch while talking comfortably. It sure had passed a long time. We laughed so hard and remembering our childhood, remembering our crushes and fights. It felt so good remembering all that with them. Then we decided to take a picture. Since it was the first time we had been together for the past years, it would be good to recall it later. 

Then I remembered to announce the news to Byunghun and Jihae. Byunghun knew what had happened because I had told him, so I spoke, “Oh, I almost forgot. Taemin woke up today!”, I wouldn’t mind to tell everyone the news. I was so happy that I could go to the street and shout, so everyone could her me. “Really? That’s great! I’m happy that he finally woke up.”, Byunghun said, “Me too. Let’s celebrate it with another cup of coffee.”, Jihae held out her cup.

We laughed at her. We knew that sooner or later she would be jumping up and down and talking nonstop. “No, we’re not going to celebrate it with another cup of coffee. You’ve drank enough.”, Byunghun took her cup away. “Yah! Give me my cup!”, she protested and tried to reach for it.

Kai and I were laughing hard at them. Good that things didn’t change. Byunghun would always be the protective and caring one; Jihae would be most talkative and princess like one; Kai, would be the quiet but also sweet one and I … would be the mother of them all. I would listen to their problems, advise them and then console them.

The day couldn’t get any better. First, Taemin woke up from coma and now the best friends forever reunion. Life was starting to be better, happier and take its way to a better future also. 

 


Finally, I updated!!! OMO, I'm so sorry. School has been taking my time again. Tests time will come soon, so, i might put the fanfics on hiatus. :/ Ugh, I hate to do it, but i don't think i have another choice. I really need to get good marks or else, I'll be repeating the year again, and that's not good. So ... this chapter is not that big but, I hope you like it. :) 

Bye bye! Kiss and don't forget to upvote and comment. :D