Having fun!

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

------ Taemin’s POV -----

I arrived at the entrance of the SM building and sat on a rung waiting for the others to appear. After some minutes Kai joined me and we started chatting. We were comfortably talking when we heard giggling, talking and also footsteps. I could understand that it were girls by the voices.

 We turned our attention to the place where the sounds came from and Jihae and Hyunji appeared.

Our jaws completely dropped. They were so beautiful. Kai was also with his mouth opened. Hyunji was so graceful in her outfit. It suited her so well. It was like slow camera when they were approaching us. It seemed like everything slowed down around me. Her smile could light a whole city. She was just …. Perfect.

521545_292986157460495_1012028111_n.jpg (Hyunji's outfit) 538920_288708711221573_1161274886_n.jpg (Jihae's outfit)

“Annyeong! Are you ready?”, Hyunji asked, I cleared my throat “Ahem, hum, yeah.”, me and Kai got up and went to the van that was waiting for us.

------ End Of Taemin’s POV -----

 

“Waaaa you prepared a van?”, Jihae said excited. “Please come in.”, Taemin opened the door for us. “Thank you.”, I thanked him.

We were now going to have a friend’s night out today.

“So where are we going?”, Jihae was curious, she had been asking to where would we go for the past hours. “You’ll see when we get there.”, Taemin mysteriously said and Kai nodded. “So you also know?”, I assumed, but he didn’t answer.

After a couple of minutes we arrived. We got out of the van and we couldn’t help but be amazed by what we were seeing. Since it was night, the sky was already dark, but the streets were full of lights and people. “Awesome, I had never gone to a festival!”, Jihae’s eyes were sparkling of happiness. “Do you like it?”, Taemin asked me, I smiled and nodded. “Let’s eat there!”, Kai pointed at a restaurant, we agreed and went there to have dinner. 

“Ah, I’m full.”, I exhaled as we exited the restaurant. “The food was really good. Good choice Kai.”, Jihae thumbed up. “So what do you want to do?”, Taemin asked. “Let’s walk through the streets and have fun.”, I suggested. “Okay. It sounds good.”, Taemin nodded.

We were having fun, then Jihae spotted something that caught her attention. “Look! Headbands!”, she unconsciously grabbed Kai’s wrist and dragged him with her. I and Taemin followed them. “This one is so cute!”, she put a headband with bear ears on her head, “How do I look?”, she turned to Kai, awkwardly he just nodded.

I was too distracted with Jihae and Kai that I didn’t noticed Taemin was behind me. Suddenly I felt something on my head, I turned around and Taemin smiled, “Is just your face!”, he said as he composed the headband with fox ears on my head. “Really?”, “Yeah, look.”, he put me in front of a mirror. I chuckled, I had never tried those in my whole life. I saw a headband with panda ears. I took it and put it on Taemin’s head. “Let’s take a picture!”, I said. Taemin took his phone of his pocket and took the photo. “Waaa, so cute.”, I smiled at the photo.

Mean while Jihae was also trying some on Kai. “Puahahaha, look at you! I wouldn’t even recognize you.”, she laughed. Kai looked himself at the mirror and took the headband from his head. “This is your face not mine!”, he smirked. “Yah!”, she hit him in the arm.

“Hey guys I got an idea!”, I called them, “Let’s take a group photo with headbands.”, I took my phone as we gathered together, I pressed the camera button and we all smiled. “Look how cute we are.”, Jihae took the phone away from my hands.

“Taemin, do you know when will Onew come?”, I suddenly remembered. He was taken off guard with that question. He let out a sigh and answered, “I think it’s Tuesday.”, “Thank you.”.

We were now walking down the streets. Jihae was teasing Kai and he would just smile at her and back. Taemin and I were silent. I was feeling weird, as if someone was observing every step we took. I looked around to see if someone was eyeing us, but I found nothing. I let out a sigh, “It’s being boring, isn’t it?”, Taemin spoke, “Hum? Oh no. It has been really funny, and I’m being serious.”, I assured, “Is it something wrong?”; Taemin looked in concern to me, “No. Is just … I have a feeling that someone is spying us.”, I looked back again, “Spying us? Why would someone spy us?”, Taemin didn’t believe it, “I don’t know. Maybe is just me.”, I shrugged. “You need to have fun and let the worried at home.”, he joked and I giggled.

Without noticing we weren’t in the festival anymore. We were in the streets that had clubs, places with games and karaoke.

“Yah, Now it’s time for my idea! Who loses in that car game has to drink 5 shots!”; Jihae challenged, “Wow, I didn’t know you were an alcoholic.”, Kai , she just shoot him a glare. “Fine! And if we win?”, Taemin was ready to enter in the game. “The winner will have to kiss the loser.”, Jihae smirked. “Yah, isn’t it too …. I mean, we’re friends, Wouldn’t it be awkward to … kiss friends?”, I complained, “Hyunji. We’re just having fun. The winner will determinate the part of the body where he/she will kiss.”, she said. “Okay, let’s go.”, Kai gestured us to play.

I was struggling hard not to place in last, but since I was a complete failure at riding cars, I ended up losing. Taemin won, Kai placed in second and Jihae came in third. “I can’t believe I lost to you.”, I looked at Jihae, she made her victory smile and dance. I chuckled and spoke, “Then Second place has to kiss third and third has to drink 5 shots also!”, “Yeah, I agree with that.” Taemin supported my idea. “That’s not fair!”, “That wasn’t what we planned!”, they both complained. “It would be fair if you guys didn’t do it.”, I smirked.

We went to bar and I was getting nervous, because of the kiss and because of my low tolerance to alcohol.

Jihae ordered 5 shots for her. She exhaled and spoke. “It’s now! You can do it Jihae!”, she nodded to herself. “Oh I’m going to say the rules!”, she said. She grabbed a cup and drank it with no stops, “1st, we have to close our eyes before the kiss.”, “Why do we have to close our eyes?”, I asked, “Because if you see where you’re going to be kissed you may pull away. 2nd, you can’t pull away!”, she grabbed another cup and gulped it right away, “3rd, we can’t complain; 4th, others have to see the kiss, so that it will be fair for each one of us. 5th …” she paused then looked at her last shot, “enjoy the moment.”, I could see, she was already drunk.

I sighed as it was my time now. I was getting more and more nervous. I drank the shots all with no stops. It wasn’t that tasty.

We went to a quiet place at the bar and sat down. “Is it just me or it’s getting hot?”, I shook my hands to make air to refresh my face but it wasn’t working.

The boys ordered drinks for them and Jihae also ordered for us too. I wasn’t in myself already. I had lost control in my actions. Alcohol was in my possession now.

Jihae suggested us dancing, so we agreed and went to the dance floor together. The music was in its best and we were enjoying it.

Jihae was dancing with Kai and I was dancing with Taemin. “Good that you made this surprise for us.”, I yelled at Taemin’s ear because of the loud music, “Glad that you liked it.”, he also said at my ear, “What is it the end already?”, I continued dancing, “Why, you don’t want it to end now?”, “Whoooo let’s party!”, you shouted and threw a hand in the air.