Not a one-sided love anymore.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

“What is going to be?”, the worker asked, “A slice of that cake and a coffee, please.”, I pointed at the cake I wanted. “You’re drinking coffee?”, Taemin asked slightly amused, “Yeah. I need energy for the next hours of practice.”, I explained. “And you?”, the worker turned to Taemin, he looked at the sweets and food and then answered, he probably didn’t feel like eating sweets or food, “I want just a Coca-Cola.”, the lady gave him the bottle and then went to take a slice of the cake I asked for and prepare my coffee.

Since the coffee was in those Starbucks-like bottles, I went to the practice room and ate there.

“Until when will you stay?”, Taemin asked as he opened the bottle and took a sip of Coca-Cola, “I don’t know, maybe until 10pm. I don’t feel like getting late at home.”, I shrugged. I finished my cake and left a bit of coffee for the rest of the time I would stay there.

I turned the radio on, and chose the track.

It passed two hours. Taemin and I were still practicing. Our choreography involved some physical contact. There was a step in which I had to put my hand on his shoulder and he had put his hand on my waist and do waves with our bodies facing each other.

At the time, when I felt his hand touching my waist, it gave me goose bumps. It felt warm. It felt good. We were pretty close. We separated and continued the choreography.

The ending was, me walking away and Taemin pulling me closer to him, making our bodies to touch. Soon the ending was coming closer. We did our final steps and I started walking away, Taemin grabbed my arm pulled me closer and my free hand landed on his chest. His other hand caressing fixed a strand of my hair. I could feel his heart beating fast. We were breathing heavily, tired of dancing already. We looked at each other’s eyes and our faces got closer and closer.

One of his hands, the one that was grabbing my arm, slowly released it and made its way to my cheek. The other one copied the gesture and he had his hands cupped on my cheeks.

Our foreheads had contact, slowly our noses too and so our lips. We let go with the emotion and continued kissing. I had that feeling on my belly, as if it were little butterflies trying to get out. My hand clung his shirt tight leaving marks on it. We let our tongues meet through the kisses. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands changed their positions to now being on my back, pressing and pulling me even closer to his body. It was a tense and passionate moment.

We pulled away and looked at each other in embarrassment. The first kiss we shared wasn’t as powerful as this one. Wasn’t as passionate, wasn’t as deep. I blinked a few times trying to slow down my heartbeat and so my breathing.

We were silent. However I took the initiative to talk first. “It’s already time to go home. I should go.”, I walked to the bench and packed my things so I could leave. Taemin kept wordless in the middle of the room.

“Do you … want me to take you home?”, he asked, *It will only be more awkward.”, I thought, “No, I’ll go by bus.”, I slung the bag on my shoulder and walked to the door. “Are you sure? It’s already night. It’s dangerous.”, he insisted, “Yeah. Don’t worry. Bye.”, I gave him one last look and left the room.

My cheeks were hot as ever. I was in a hurry. The only thing I wanted now was to get home and take a hot shower. I rushed to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. All I could think about was the kiss. It didn’t let go off my mind.

I took a deep breath. At the image of the moment, a smile spread on my face. I closed my eyes a bit my bottom lip.

I was happy. His hands on my body, our lips touching, sharing our feelings, all of that felt good, no, it felt amazingly good. I smiled to myself. I would remember that moment forever. *Lee Taemin, you sure made your way to my heart. I hope you don’t do the same as Onew.*.

The bus arrived and I went home.

I walked from the bus stop of my neighborhood until my house and incased the keys on the keyhole, I swirled it and unlocked the door.

I entered and went straight to my room. At hearing some noise Jihae came by the door of her room and spoke, “Hyunji? Is that you?”, “Yeah!”, I yelled from my room. She quickly closed the door and came to my room. “Hey babe. Why didn’t you come earlier?”, she asked throwing herself on my bed. I began to take my closes off, since I was taking a shower. “I stood practicing.”, “Oh okay. Did anything interesting happen?”, she blew some air of boredom. *Hell yeah if it happened. I think kissing Taemin fits the interesting category for sure.*, I went to the bathroom. “Hum, no.”, I answered contradicting my thoughts. “You .”, I heard Jihae saying from the bed. “Talk to you later. Gonna take a shower.”, I shouted from the tub.

I felt relaxed as the hot water hit my skin. I spent all the time my lips. It was just something I couldn’t stop doing. I started thinking that Taemin could have some side effects on me.

When I went out of the bathroom, I found Jihae laid down on my bed. I presumed that she was sleeping. “Done?”, she asked, “Gosh you take an eternity to shower.”, she complained, I chuckled. I changed to my pajamas and sat next to her.

“I’m so tired. I really need a good night of sleep.”, I rubbed my face, “Are you telling me to leave you, indirectly?”, she accused and pointed a finger at me, “No. I was just expressing my tiredness.”, I excused myself.

In that moment, my phone rang. “Strange, who would call me at this time?”, I pinched my eyebrows together. Suddenly I had that bad feeling again. I thought it wasn’t anything at first, since I had the feeling long ago and it didn’t happen anything, but now, it was different. I got a feeling I wouldn’t like that call.

I rushed to pick up the phone. “Hello?”, I spoke. Kai, who was in the other side, was speaking fast. I couldn’t understand what he was saying. “Calm down. Speak slower.”, I demanded. When he managed to finally say it, my heart stopped. It couldn’t be truth. Suddenly I felt like the world had just stopped.

Jihae noticed my blank expression. In the other side, Kai was calling my name since I didn’t talk anymore. Jihae shook my shoulder and I didn’t react. “Hyunji, What’s going on?”, she began to panic. “Get a coat. We’re leaving.”, tears were now filling my eyes. She stood there looking at me, lost in the situation. “Go.”, I yelled. She went right away to her room.

After quickly changing into other clothes, we left home.

 


Waaaa what happened? Mystery, Mystery, Mystery Mystery ~~ Hahahah I was singing to B2ST - Mystery LOL 

Well, you'll get the answer to this question on the next chapter. Please, look forward to it.

Comment and upvote, please. :) Thank you! <3