New feelings showing up.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

*Tring Tring Tring tring* 7:30am I turned off my alarm clock, I couldn’t believe that it was already morning.

Today I had to be at SME building earlier so I managed to get out of home in time, to catch the bus. As usual Kai went with me and we reached at our destination. We were waiting for the CEO in the practice room, suddenly one of the managers in SME entered and said that CEO couldn’t come so he would give the news. “Hi, how are you? I have good news for both of you.”, he greeted, “What it is?”, Kai asked. “First, Kai, we already decided the debut date of your group but we're not going to reveal it yet, and second, Hyunji you will be part of a new girl group, we still don’t have all the members, you are the first one to be added. So the news are given, have a nice day.”. When he finished I jumped with happiness and gave Kai a huge hug that he almost couldn’t breathe. “I’m going to be in a group, Yay! I’m so happy!” “Hahah I see, look at you, it’s a big difference from yesterday.”, he said smiling, “Yah, you had to remember me of yesterday? Argh, just you!”, I slapped his arm. “Oh I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to. You know it.”, he smirked. “Yeah I know. I’m so happy for you too.” “Hehe yeah, I was like finally.”, he laughed. “I’m hungry, I didn’t had time to have breakfast, because I wanted to catch the bus. I need to eat, come with me, please, and then we can celebrate together.” He was e bit hesitant but I did puppy eyes and pouted, “Ugh, okay I’ll go with you. You know I can’t resist your puppy eyes, that’s why you can always get what you want from me.”. I smiled and grabbed his hand. When we were leaving the practice room, Krystal was passing by, Kai saw her and let go of my hand. I knew why he did that, so I didn’t even look at him and continued my way to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was almost empty, there were just two people and they were sitting in different tables. I was so happy for the news I received that I didn’t bother to see who the people were. I ordered and got my food, when I was looking for a nice place to eat, someone called me, I turned around to see who it was, and sat at the window I saw a good looking guy, “Come sit here.” Onew said, I walked to him and sat “I don’t think I should sit here, it is dangerous. I don’t want to have more problems because of …” I stopped realizing that what I would say could hurt Onew. “… of me.” he completed my phrase, ”I know that we didn’t meet in the best way, but at least give me a chance to be your friend.”, he kindly spoke. *I didn’t want to be just your friend.* I thought. “Okay, but if Luna see us together?”, I asked a bit hesitant. “I don’t mind, but ….. wait, you didn’t tell me what she said to you yesterday.”, I sighed and told him everything. “I’m really shocked I never thought that she would be like this. If something happens I will talk to her, okay?”, I faked a smile “Hum hum.”.

In the end of eating Onew invited me to see him practicing with the members, of course I accepted right away. We were almost there and I remembered the news I received today, “Onew I received great news today!”, a bright smile appeared in my face, “Really? Tell me.”, “I’m going to be part of the new girl group, in the company! I’m so, so, so, so happy!.” I was so happy to remember that I suddenly hugged Onew.

 

------ ONEW POV -------

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster, in the moment she hugged me, everything around me stopped. My feelings were all messed up, I felt happy, shocked, a felt … Good. Is it love? How could it be? It can’t be! Why did I felt like that? I just can find an answer. Do I like her? All these questions came to my mind and made me frozen in front of my practice room, she looked at my confused, puzzled and with a «frozen» face, “Are you okay? You seem surprised. Sorry to have hugged you but I was so happy that it was spontaneous.” When I was going to answer, I realize that the members were watching the whole scene. When I stared at them, they left the window but I knew they would secretly “spying” after. “No. I’m okay I was, .. I … I just wasn’t expecting a hug from you.”, I said, “Well I’m sorry.”, she lowered her head apologizing, “No it’s okay, it’s okay. Hum, let’s enter the practice room?”, I offered, stretching my arm in the door’s direction.

We were preparing to dance, Hyunji-ahh was sitting in the back watching us. I could see through the mirror, a happy smile in her face and her shining eyes looking anticipated for watching us dancing. The song started playing and we started dancing too, we repeated five more times and in the end I asked her to dance with us. She accepted with her big and beautiful smile, and then I had no doubt she was a dancing queen.

----- ENDING OF ONEW POV ------

 

When Onew asked me to join them I just accepted right away, in that moment I was happy, really happy. We finished the choreography and Jonghyun said, “Waaa, you’re really good at dancing, almost better than our Taemin.”. We all laughed, Jonghyun knew how to compliment a girl and how to treat her right, he was a gentleman. “Thank you.”, I thanked him. It was a strange atmosphere between me and Taemin. As I already said I couldn’t talk in the same way to a guy after knowing that he likes me, so we were a bit awkward with each other.

Taemin noticed that I was different with Onew, because we were a little bit closer now, after noticing that, he looked a bit sad. “Hey Taemin, what’s wrong? Are you sad?”, Minho asked while patting Taemin’s back, “Oh ah, no hyung, I’m not.” He tried to fake it, but I knew he was sad because of me. “Well, I should go guys. I had a really good time. Thank you.”, I decided to interrupt the moment, “Show up whenever you want.”, Key offered with a grin, “Okay, thanks again, bye!” I waved, got out of their practice room and went to mine.