Secret admirer.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

At the practice room, me and Kai were having a break. “What happened at the lunch time?” Kai wiped the sweat from his face with the towel. “What?” I innocently asked while drinking water.

“I don’t know what are you’re talking about.”, “Are you sure? I saw you talking with Onew and then he gave you a tissue. Do you want to tell me?”, He wanted to know the details. I took a deep breath, “Well he asked me why I was being harsh and cold with him, and I said I was jealous of his friendship with Luna. So he asked me if I liked him, and I started crying and then I came to the cafeteria.” I told him as if it was the most normal thing in the world. “But did you say that you liked him?”, he cupped his hands on his waist. “I think he understood what I said.”

The time of returning home was coming faster and faster, I just packed my things and waited for Kai who had gone outside. Kai came in, “Are you ready?”, “Hum hum, yeah.” I nodded.

We were already outside the building, “Do you want to go home now?” Kai turned to me. “Hum? Go home now?” I didn’t understand what he said. “Yeah, look I don’t want to go home now, I want to take a walk.” He explained. “Oh okay, so where do you want to go?” “Huuum … let me think. To the amusement park!” He excitingly said. I was surprised by his suggestion. “What? To the amusement park? That is for kids.” I . “That’s why I wanna take you there!” He teased back and started running. “Yah, come here. I’m gonna catch you!” I shouted while chasing after him.

To make Kai happy, I ended up going to the amusement park, we played around, we bought lollipops and we played in a water space, it was a space with jets of water from the ground, we fell on the floor a lot of times, we laughed of each other and we had a good time.

When we were about to leave the place, we saw Onew with a girl and it wasn’t Luna, because Luna was blonde and the girl had black hair. “Kai, let’s go, I don’t want to face him again.” “Okay, let me get the bags.” He went to get the bags.

After returning from getting the bags, Kai said, “Oh I have something to tell you, but you have to keep it in secret okay?”, “What is it?” I asked. “Promise me that you won’t tell anyone.” Kai insisted. “Okay I promise but what it’s so important?”, I was curious. “Taemin ….. Taemin likes you.”, he said. “WHAT?”, I widened. I was shocked, because of what I had just heard. “You’re joking, Stop it.”, I couldn’t believe him. “No I’m not. I’m serious. Remember when you waited for me in the practice room?”, he questioned, “Yes.”, “He called me, and he said that to me, but he asked me to don’t tell anyone.”, Kai eyed you, with a keep-your-mouth-shut look. “I’m shocked. How can this be possible?”, I still, couldn’t believe it. “Oh look, Onew is coming in our direction.”, he said pointing at him. “Let’s go let’s go.”. I said as I grabbed my bag.  

In our way to the bus stop, Kai asked “Do you know Krystal?”, I suspiciously looked at him  “Yeah why?”, “And you talk to her?”, he kept making questions, “Eh, I have her phone number and I talk to her sometimes. Since she is the younger one of f(x) unnies, I talk the most with her. But why are you asking this? Do you like her?”, I started to understand his point, he didn’t answer, “Waa and you wouldn’t tell me?! You think that I would tell her right away? Don’t you trust me?”, I said angry and somehow hurt too, “I was going to tell you, but, I’m still …. I think I have a crush on Krystal.”, he admitted. “So go ahead, what are you waiting for?”, I encouraged him. “Okay, I’ll try to do something. Fighting!”, he threw his fist in the air in a cute way. “I love to see you happy.”, he sweetly grinned but fast changed his facial expression to a serious one, “And I hate to see you sad because of that jerk.”, I sighed, “I know, but …. Love isn’t something you can rid of easily.”. Kai smiled and caressed my face. “You know that when Krystal will be your girlfriend you can’t do that.”, I . “Heheh I know.”

We reached at the bus stop, and without two minutes the bus came.

I was peacefully sitting next to the window (of the bus) when I received a text saying: “Hello!” I didn’t recognize the number since it wasn’t in my contacts list. I replied “Who are you?”, not too much after, the person answered “I’m Taemin.”, *What?! How does he have my number?*, I thought. “Hey, How are you? Sorry, but how did you get my phone number?”, asked him, “Kai gave it to me, I hope you don’t mind.”, when I finished reading his text, I furiously asked Kai, “Yah. Why did you give my phone number to Taemin without asking?”, he got caught in surprised, “Ah, sorry you weren’t around and I … I …”, “You what?”, I could “kill” someone in that moment, “I felt that you wouldn’t mind, if I gave your number to him.”, he answered. “Aish, you …. Rrrhhh.”, I released a long breath. “Sorry, next time I will ask first. Forgive me please!”, he did aeygo, “Okay, this time I will forgive you but I don’t want you to give my phone number to other people without asking first.”, I warned him. “Okay I won’t do it again.”. Returning to the text, “Hum, okay. So, how was your day?”, I texted, “It was good, a bit tiring but now is better. :$ (shy smiley)”, he replied, “Waaa, jinja? Why? :S (confused smiley)”, I innocently asked, “Well, you’re talking to me, so my day is better now.” I didn’t know what to say or even if I could reply to his text.

I was about to ask Kai for help, when the bus stopped at «our» bus stop, I had to wait until we got out of the bus to ask for the help I needed. “Kai, help me please how do I respond to his text?”, I showed him the text, “Well, put a shy smiley, and then say something like, you’re making me shy.”, he rubbed the back of his neck. Then I started writing “Waaa :$ … You’re making me red.”.

Suddenly, after seeing “Text delivered to Taemin” a note appeared “Low battery”, and I couldn’t believe that I had to charge the phone, I didn’t like to charge it, but with the phone without battery I could stop talking with Taemin.

The reason why I didn’t want to talk to Taemin, was because when I found out that a person liked me, I couldn’t talk to her in the same way, I mean, I didn’t want to rise hope for the person. If I didn’t like him, I didn’t want to hurt him by saying I just like him as a friend.