Falling In Love

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

----- Jihae’s POV ----

“So should we go?”, Sehun asked. I shyly nodded.

Sehun was giving me a guided tour around the building. He was funny. Sometimes shy and cute. He was also handsome and tall. I could see he was a gentleman.

As we were walking around he would point at places and say information about them, like what was for and which artists would use it. He was really kind.

We started sharing things about us too, like introducing to each other. It was an enjoyable talk and walk.

Sehun entered in there and I followed him. “Pick something you want.”, he said, I was taken by surprise “What?”, “Yes, pick something you want to eat or drink. I’ll give it to you.”, he repeated, “Oh you don’t have to-“, “I want to.”, he cut off my words, “Well, in that case ….. I’ll have an orange juice.”, I sweetly said, “Just that?”, he looked at me, “Hum, Hum.”, I unconsciously did aegyo. He smiled and order.

We sat at a table and started talking. Minutes later Sehun received a text message.

“Ah, I’m sorry. My practice is going to start. I hope I could show you the SM building well. If you get lost it means I’m a bad guide.”, he said, I chuckled, “Well if I get lost it means I have bad memory because you’re a good guide.”, I complimented him. “I should go now. Can you lend me your phone before I go?”, he took a last sip on his drink. “Yeah.”, I lent him my phone.

He started dialing some numbers and then gave it back to me. “I put my number on your contacts list. If you ever need anything, you can always call me or text me. It’s time now. Bye, it was really nice to meet you. I hope to see you soon.”, he waved and left.

I smiled to myself. He’s really a nice guy. I grabbed my drink and went to Hyunji’s practice room.  

I opened the door but I heard Hyunji talking so I stood behind the door not to disturb her.

----- End of Jihae’s POV -----

 

Even while practicing Kai’s attitude couldn’t get out of my mind. So I decided to stop a bit. I went to check on my phone and there was a text from Onew. “Ah, I can’t believe I totally forgot that he went to Singapore this morning. How could you Hyunji? He’s your boyfriend!”, I scolded myself. “Maybe I should call him.”, I went to the contacts list and phoned him.

“Hello?”, “Ah Oppa, I miss you!”, I was happy to hear his voice. “I miss you too.”, I could sense he was a bit tired from his tone of voice, “Oppa, is everything fine? I’m sorry for not calling you earlier.”, I apologized, “It’s okay. Yes, it has been tiring but we’re having fun. And there, is everything going fine?”, “Yeah, well. A cousin of mine came today. It has been a stressing day but out of that, everything is going perfectly fine. You have to meet her. I’m sure you’re going to like her.”, I happily continued the conversation, “I’m looking forward to it. Oh, Hyunji, are you eating well, no skipping meals?”, he asked, “No, oppa. Don’t worry. I’m eating well. I don’t have another choice since I have Kai and Taemin always nagging at me because of that so, I think I’m in good hands.”, “Good. I’m less worried now. Oh I have to go now. I’m sorry. I don’t know when I’ll be able to call you. I’ll sent you a text when I can okay?”, he sighed, “Okay. Bye. Have a great day oppa. Don’t forget me and I’m cheering on you! I love you!”, I turned shy while saying ‘I love you’ to him, “How could I forget you? Ever since I came here I’m counting the minutes that left to see you again. Thank you and I love you too. Bye.”, he hang up.

I sighed. I loved my boyfriend. I knew that he wanted to be with me, but because of his schedule he couldn’t. As a girlfriend I understood him, so I think it was what kept this relationship going, our love and our understanding towards each other.

“Ah, you’re having a break?”, Jihae came into the room. “Oh yeah.”, I opened a bottle of water and started drinking, “Are you dating a guy?”, she straightforwardly asked, without expecting that sudden question I spat the water. “What?”, I asked pretending I didn’t understand the question, “Yah, you heard well. Don’t lie to me. You know I won’t tell anyone. Who’s the guy?”, she looked excited to know, “Hum, it’s … p-promise me you won’t yell, shout, jump or anything like that.”, I knew she would do ‘party’ when she would find out with who I was dating, but it would made me comfortable if she promised even though she wouldn’t keep it. “Yeah, I promise. Tell me, tell me!”, she clapped her hands, before I answered I swallowed hard, “It’s … SHINee Onew oppa.”, “Waaaaaaaaaa CHINJA? OH MY GOD!”, she shouted from happiness, “Shhhh. Be quiet!”, “You’re really dating him? I only believe when I see for myself.”, she raised an eyebrow, “Okay, wait until Monday or Tuesday, I don’t know when he’s coming from Singapore.”, I shrugged. “Hum, I will see if it’s true or not.”, she still didn’t believe it. “Changing the subject … how was the guided tour?”, I asked, “Well, … I can say it was fine.”, she smiled, “Yah, you’re smiling like an idiot. I’m pretty sure it was more than fine.”, I , “He’s so handsome.”, she pouted and sat at the bench, “Whooo, Jihae’s falling in love.”, I again, “No I’m not!”, she snapped, “Oh no, no. My mistake. Sorry.”, I laughed.