"I'm not a baby!"

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

[A/N: I'm sorry for not updating in the last days but, I went with my family to a place where there was no internet so, i didn't take my laptop and I couldn't update. I'm truly sorry. *bows 90º*]


 

Taemin sighed, half worried half relieved. He was worried about you but also relieved that it wasn’t something more serious. A nurse approached Taemin and asked “You’re the one who came with Kim Hyunji?”, she asked, Taemin nodded, “She’s awake now, if you want you can go see her.”, she informed and left.

----- End of No on POV -----

I opened my eyes and I blinked in surprise. Where was I? I quickly realized that I was in a hospital. I tried to remember what happened, but I couldn’t.

In that moment someone entered in the room. “Are you okay?”, Taemin asked, I nodded. “The doctor told me why you fainted.”, he said as he approached me. “What did he tell you?”, I asked without really wanting to know. “He told me that it was because you’ve not been eating much and because of excessive physical activity.”, he looked at me, I sighed. In fact I knew that I was exaggerating on my diet. “You must be careful. I’m pretty sure Soo Man, doesn’t want unhealthy girls in his company.”, he tried to cheer me up. I smiled. “Does Onew oppa know that I’m here?”, I asked, “Yes. He called me saying that maybe he couldn’t come up. He asked me to check on you for him.”, he answered. I was a bit disappointed but I understood his position.

 

---- Taemin POV ----

The nurses had already given her food for dinner and we talked a little more. I looked at Hyunji and I saw her sleeping. It was late so I didn’t know if I should go or if I should stay with her. That’s when I received a call from manager saying I had to go.

She was sleeping like an angel. I leaned and kissed her forehead. As I kissed her I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment since I knew that probably I would never have this opportunity ever again. “Sorry, I have to go. I won’t be able to check on you today. I’m sorry.”, I whispered.

I moved a strand of her hair to behind her ear and turned away. I stopped in front of the exit door and glanced one more time back to her. I sighed and left the hospital.  

------ End Of Taemin POV -------

-----

It was already morning.

The doctor came to check if it was everything fine with me and then said that I could leave the hospital. I was like finally.

I went home and called the teacher saying that I wouldn’t go today because the doctor said I had to rest at least until Wednesday (tomorrow),

One hour later the bell rang. I went to open the door and suddenly the person hugged me tightly. I could see it was Onew. “Onew … I … Can’t breathe.”, I was running out of air but he quickly released from the hug. “I was so worried about you. I’m really sorry for not going to visit you at the hospital, but I really couldn’t. Do you forgive me?”, he pulled out a bucket of marigolds of various colors and pouted. I smiled and grabbed it. “It’s okay. I had company so it wasn’t that bad.”, I said. I smelled the flowers and the smell was so nice, so relaxing and fresh. “Oh and it smells good.”, I went to get a jar to put the flowers and he smiled.

He made himself comfortable and sat on the couch. I returned from the kitchen with the jar of marigolds that Onew had given me and put them above the dinner table. “You’re better?”, he asked, I sat next to him and sighed “Yeah. I am.”. “It was good that Taemin stayed with you.”, he said. I nodded. “So, what did the doctor said?”, he grabbed my hand and started to play with it, “He said that I needed to eat more and don’t exercise too much.”, “It was because of that you fainted?”, he stopped playing with my hand and looked at me. “Yes.”, I gave him an “it-wasn’t-my-fault” look. “You need to take care of yourself. If not you’ll not debut, is that what you want?”, he spoke dramatically. “Of course not!”, I shook my head, “I promise I’ll be more careful with my health in the future.”, he leaned and kissed me, “Good.”.

We talked for a long time. Then Onew’s manager called him warning him that he had to film some show. “I have to go. I’m really sorry. I wished that we had more time together, but with a schedule like this it’s almost impossible.”, he gave me an apologetic look. “It’s okay. I understand. It’s your job, so you have to go.”, I fixed his jacket. “Oh before I go, since it’s lunch time, I want to see what you eat for lunch.”, he said. My jaw dropped at his statement. “I’m not a baby, you know?”, I was a bit offended. “I know, but still you need someone to have an eye on you.”, he teased. “Oh and that someone is you?”, I asked, he happily nodded.

After watching me eating he left to film a show.

I went upstairs and my laptop. “It’s been a while since I touched it.”, I talked to myself as I waited for it to completely turn on.

I searched for some news and stuff and finally went to my e-mail. There were so many e-mails to check that I lost my motivation to search for a specific e-mail.

I searched, searched and searched but finally I found it. The e-mail I was looking for was of my cousin. I read it and jumped of the chair in happiness. “She’s coming in 3 days! Woohhhoh”, I shouted as I wagged my hands in the air.

I was really happy because I hadn’t seen her in 5 months and we were pretty much similar in our personalities and likes. I really enjoyed having time with her. She was like the sister I never had.

Besides my happiness the day went boringly.

In the end of the day Kai went to my house to visit me. He also said that I needed someone to take care of me. Is he that similar to Onew?! But deep inside I knew they just wanted me to be healthy and happy. I knew they liked me so I would just do what they said, though I didn’t like it, but in that way they would be less worried and happier.