Spy's photos.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

--------- Jihae’s POV ---------

“So where are we going?”, I asked Sehun, “If I tell you, it won’t be special.”, he said. I sighed and continued walking to wherever Sehun would take me.

We finally arrived at the place. We entered in a café, it was really sweetly decorated. It was relaxing and had cakes with a really tasty look. Sehun choose a table and as a gentle man he pushed back my chair so I could sit. “I’ll be right back.”, he said and left.

Minutes later he came back. “I’m back.”, he sat down, “So, why did you take me here?”, I asked, “Well, you don’t know but this is my favorite café. Even before I was a trainee I would come here to study or just to relax a bit. So, I thought of showing it to you.”, he shyly said, “Woaaaa, it’s really relaxing this café. I like it. But … why me?”, he became nervous but for his relief the waitress came, “Here’s the order.”, she put the slices of cake in front of us.

I was surprised and curious at the same time because I didn’t had ordered anything. I remembered Sehun leaving earlier and I thought that he went to order for both of us. “I hope you like it.”, he said with a grin on his face, I took a bit and ate it. I tasted it and thumbed up. “Waaa it’s really good! How did you know that I liked strawberry cakes?”, I took another forkful. “I guessed.”, he started eating his slice. *Lucky man. .. and thank god she forgot to ask why did I choose her. It would be a disaster if I told her. Probably I wouldn’t see her never again.*, Sehun immersed on his thoughts.

We had a great talk on the café. We exited and then we decided to go back to SME.

“Oh, I just remembered that I didn’t send you a text yet.”, I took my phone and started typing. I sent it to Sehun and he went to check it. “Hahah. You welcome. I really enjoyed showing the café to you. I know it wasn’t something that great but, I didn’t have another idea.”, he sighed, “Waaaa, no, no, it was really original. I mean, probably other boys would just show me something more beautiful but that didn’t have any meaning for them. I like this more. Because I know it has something special for someone.”, I spoke sincerely, he smiled. “Then I’m glad you liked it.”, he put his phone back on his pocket.

I was checking some things on my phone that I wasn’t paying attention to the way, suddenly Sehun called, “Jihae!”, I looked up and saw a man riding a bicycle coming in my direction. I became paralyzed and didn’t move, I closed my eyes as if it would make the impact be smaller. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms grabbing me and saving me from being the target of the bicycle. I fell on the ground and so did the person that save me. I opened my eyes and saw Sehun on top of me. Our faces were just centimeters away. “Next time be more careful.”, he advised as he got up. He helped me getting up and jolted the dust of him.

“Thank you.”, I softened at his action, if it was other boy, he could have left me there and maybe he just would shout for me to pay attention, but no, he saved me from getting hit by the bicycle.

“Did you get hurt?”, he asked in concern, “No, no, I’m fine. Thanks to you.”, I came closer to him, I stood on my tiptoe since he was taller than me and kissed his cheek. Sehun blinked in surprise and then looked at me. I noticed he wasn’t expecting me to kiss him but it felt good somehow.

I smiled and went back to walking. He came to the reality and followed me.

-------- End Of Jihae’s POV --------

 

-------- Taemin’s PV ---------

We were on a break from practice. I went to the bathroom and when I came back I saw Luna leaving our room. I was getting sicker and sicker of her, every time I heard that she had done something bad to Hyunji. Can’t Onew see that she’s a bad person?

I entered and saw Onew with an envelope on his hands. “What’s that?”, I asked. “I don’t know. I’ll find out now.”, he said.

He opened the envelope and inside there were photos. They weren’t any photo that we can take anywhere. They were photos of me, Hyunji, Kai and Jihae on our ‘Friday Night out’. Onew spoke, “Luna told me, that a man left this to me. She also said that I should be careful with you and Hyunji. What does that mean Taemin?”, when he finished, a particular photo stood out.

It was me kissing Hyunji.

My heart started beating faster. I was afraid to lose Onew’s friendship because of that one mistake. I didn’t know what to expect from him now.

He stood looking at it and didn’t say anything. Then apparently calm he spoke, “So she was cheating on me …. With one of my best friends.”.

Then I remembered a talk that I heard earlier when Luna and Onew came.

*I was on my way to the bathroom when I heard someone talking. “You’ve done the job I left for you? Yeah? Okay so bring me the photos now. What? You want me to pay you the twice the price? No, it’s the initial price. …. Okay, fine, I’ll pay you the twice. Hurry up, I don’t want to waste time!”, for the voice, I could see it was a female and it sounded familiar. Suddenly Luna got out from the spot where the voice came from. She smiled and went away.*

“It isn’t what you’re thinking. It was Luna that set this all.”, I tried to explain, “Please! Don’t try to blame others. It’s you who I see in here!” he pointed at the photo. “I thought you were my friend! Friends don’t betray, friends don’t lie, don’t stab a knife on their back. I may have done a mistake with Hyunji. But I still love her. How could you?”, he felt betrayed by his own friend, “I know I did wrong! And I admit, but I love her too. I contained myself not to kiss her, but I couldn’t. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that, but I can’t change the past.”, I said.

-------- End Of Taemin’s POV --------

 

I was done of practicing. It was now time to go home.

I packed and was ready to leave when I spotted a grey skeleton jacket on the bench. I recognized it and it was Taemin's jacket.

taemin+glad+news+hood.jpg

I picked it up and left the room.

I was going to SHINee’s practice room when I thought, *Oh, Onew’s going to be there, and I don’t want to face him. Maybe I should go back and put the jacket on the bench again.* I turned around to go away but stopped again, *NO, Hyunji, you can’t keep running away. You have to be strong and move on. Forget him! You’ll have no life if you keep running.*, I approached at the door confidently but then I heard two people yelling to each other. I leaned and tried to hear what they were saying.

I heard Taemin and Onew arguing.

I felt the need to stop their fight and entered. They both looked at me with different gazes somehow terrifying ones.

Onew came in my direction and put a photo in front of my face, “What’s this hum? Tell me! I was the one cheating on you, right? Look who’s here.”, I looked at the photo and saw Taemin and I kissing. I remembered when he told me what happened in that night. I looked at Onew and I could see that his eyes were somehow full of angry and sadness. “It wasn’t a real kiss.”, I said, “What? It wasn’t a real kiss?”, he didn’t understand, “Yeah. I was drunk on that night. I didn’t even remembered that I kissed Tae-“, “Excuses!”, he cut me off, “It’s true! Ask Kai and Jihae! They were with me and Taemin too! It was a mistake! Okay?”, I was no longer speaking calmly.

Taemin looked at his foot when he heard me saying that kissing him was a mistake. It hurt him knowing that I wanted that kiss to be a mistake. Not like me, he wanted to remember that it.

Onew violently scratched the back of his neck and turned away. “Look, I did wrong okay? And I know it. Unlike you I wasn’t conscious of what I was doing. So who should be the one feeling cheated on, the most?”, I asked him, he looked at me and without saying another word he left.

 

 


[A/N: So .... it's been a while since i had updated. :) kkkk Well in this chapter i wrote the word 'somehow' a few times lol, i apologize for that. :) Dear readers, please comment, subscribe and you can also share my story for others to read it too. I really appreciate that you take your free time to read my fanfic and it really means a lot to me. I want to thank special to my unnie TheNarratress for her really inspiring comments that have been a great help for me. :D Thank you and keep reading <3333; I also wanted to aske you something ... about the title ...I couldn't choose one for here what's better? Spy's photos; Luna strikes again; or Paparazzi photos? Please HELP ME! ]