No second chances.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

After 2 hours, it was finally 10pm. I and Taemin were in the room watching people around, when we heard Krystal voice echoing in the room. “Ladies and gentlemen, it’s now, the beginning. Music will be playing. Grab the hand of your pair and go to shine to the dance floor.”, she amusingly said in the microphone. I laughed at her choice of words. In a couple of minutes the dance floor was with people dancing to the slow dances that were playing.

Taemin came in front of me and leaned with his hand stretched, “Would you give the honor?”, he asked, I couldn’t my smile and shyness. “Oh, Taemin …”, I slowly accepted his hand, and we made our way to the dance floor.

He slightly put his hands on my waist, leaving me no other choice but to put my hands on his shoulders. My heart was racing like it was competing in a car racing. Jitters were felt on my stomach. I looked up to Taemin and we smiled at each other. I could sense his eye smile, gazing me. Why was I so shy, now?

In that moment Kai and Krystal appeared next to us, clinging to each other dancing to the sound of a relaxing music, like me at Taemin. We laughed at each other and then Kai spoke. “Taemin, would you let me dance with this young lady?”, he gently asked. Taemin nodded. He let go of my waist and Kai replaced him. Krystal then went to dance with Taemin.

While dancing Kai asked, “So, how are things going with Taemin?”, he continued dancing without making eye contact. “What do you mean?”, I tried to seem that I wasn’t getting his point, he chuckled, “You know what I mean. You’re closer to him now?”, he spun me around, “What’s your point of asking this?”, I spoke as I came back to his arms, “Just wanted to know.”, he answered. Somehow I didn’t believe in him. He had something prepared in his sleeve. He was up to something.

------ Krystal & Taemin ------

“So, Taemin, there’s something that I’ve wanted to ask you for a while now.”, she said, he waited for her to continue, “You like Hyunji, don’t you?”, “W-Why are you asking that?”, he became nervous, “Because it’s too obvious. I wonder if she notices it.”, she teased, “Did you tell her?”, he asked afraid that she had tell me. “No. I don’t think I need to tell her.”, she mysteriously replied, “Taemin, you can’t be hiding it from her until you die. You need to tell her, or else you can lose the chance you have to do it. Don’t waste such a good opportunity, Taemin.”, she advised him. He became thoughtful about it.

------ End ------

I, Kai, Taemin and Krystal met again and changed of pairs. I went to Taemin’s arms and Kai went back to his girlfriend.

I and Taemin were a little awkward now. We wouldn’t change words, just keeping dancing.

The song ended and we left the dance floor. Time passed by. It was 11pm when Onew showed up and asked me. “Can I talk to you for a second?”, he questioned, I looked at Taemin and then nodded. I and Onew went out of the room so that we could talk.

Taemin stood there without saying anything.

Kai that saw me going out with Onew, asked Taemin, “Where are she going with him?”, Taemin didn’t took his eyes off me, “They’re going to talk.”, he said with an angry tone of voice, “And you let her go alone? The last time they talked together, she cried until there weren’t any tears left. Will you let her cry today again? I’m seeing your opportunities fading away. Any time soon, you’ll see what you have built, disappearing in blink of an eye.”, Kai spoke firmly and confidently. Taemin knew he was right, but he couldn’t just stop me from talking to whoever I wanted.

Onew lead the way to a place where no one would see us together or bother us. He finally stopped and turned around to face me. “Hyunji … I’m not going to repeat what I said in the other day. I just wanted to ask you, if I still have a second chance.”, he waited for your answer, “Onew, what you did to me, has no excuse. I’m not going to take the risk of being heartbroken again. It’s just too much for me. You may say that you’re not going to do it again, but who says that it won’t happen? I’m sorry, Onew.”, I left without letting him reply or speak again.

I opened the door and came inside the room. I searched for Taemin and he was right where he was when I left. “Did the talk went well?”, Taemin asked, “I think so.”, you replied thinking that you didn’t leave while crying was good enough. Taemin was dying to know what I talked about with Onew.

Krystal then came to the microphone. She cleared and spoke, “Thank you for coming to my birthday party. I’m eighteen now. I’m getting old.”, the people who heard laughed, “I received presents from some of you, and I’m really grateful, you didn’t have to buy my anything. I just wanted to reunite the people I’m close with, here. So thanks again for coming to celebrate, another year or my life.”, she then finished her speech. We all applauded.

He then asked a few people to stay for some minutes later.

Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, I and Kai were the people she asked to stay, and of course the rest of the f(x) members also.

Krystal then told us that she would take us to a club. “Oh, but, my dress …”, I was with hope she could understand that the dress was maybe too chic for a club. “What? You’re beautiful that way. Let’s go.”, she said  and grabbed my hand.

We arrived at the club.

The night was beginning now. 

 


[A/N: Annyeong! (^.^)/ Did double update today! ^^ Woaaaa first time doing it ^^ kkkk I hope you're enjoying it. 

Onew won't get a second chance? Oh :O Hyunji is really hurt. :/ Go Taemin it's your Chance!!!! (I shouldn't be shipping anyone in the fanfic since I'm the author LOL) ^^ Anyways, have a good reading!

Please comment, subscribe and read! Kiss <3