So many boys.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

Wednesday passed and Thursday came. Finally I would start practicing again. I went to my practice room and the teacher was already there. Luckily I wasn’t late.

“Oh Hyunji are you better?”, he asked right away, “Yes I am.”, I smiled. “Are you sure you can practice?”, he insisted, I nodded.

As always we started with warming up and then we practiced our new choreography.

“Let’s stop for lunch.”, he said.

I wiped the sweat of my forehead with the towel and grabbed my wallet. I left and went to the cafeteria.

There was a big queue to order. I noticed that the person who was in front of me was Taemin. “Hello!”, I greeted, he turned back and greeted too, “Hello. You’re better?”, he asked, “Hum Hum.”, I nodded, “Thanks for being on the hospital with me.”, I thanked him. “No problem.”, It came our time to order.

We sat at the last table of the room. “So how’s going the things with you and Onew?”, he asked with no reason. “It’s going fine. Why?”, I asked back, “No reason. I just wanted to have something to talk about.”, he answered.

In that moment the mood changed, Taemin started telling jokes and we both laughed at each other. We just didn’t know that there was someone secretly spying and taking pictures of us.

“Well I should go now. I can’t be late for my practice or else I’ll get a punishment.”, I shrugged. “I should go too. Oh then we can go together?”, he suggested, “Okay.”, I smiled.

He walked me to my practice room and then went to his.

The teacher hadn’t come yet so I sat at the bench. In the moment Onew entered. He looked sad. I started to worry. “Oppa is something wrong?”, I asked. He calmly sat next to me and spoke “Everything is wrong.”, “Oppa tell me please. You’re worrying me.”. I had never seen Onew like that. “I’ll have to go to Singapore.”, he shortly informed. “Is that bad?”, I couldn’t understand why he was sad because of that. “I’ll stay there for 5 days.”, he continued “I won’t be able to be with you in those 5 days.”, he lowered his head. I softened “Oppa I’ll still love you. Don’t worry. Everything is going to be fine.”, I tried to cheer him up. “Now I know how all the boys that had a crush on you felt like. You’re just too sweet and caring. You’re too fragile. I’ll try my best to protect you. Your heart doesn’t deserve to be broken.” He paused, “I’m one in a million, right? So, I’m really lucky to have you.”, he sincerely and sweetly said. I contained myself not to cry.

I shortened the space between us and kissed him. It felt so good but I pulled back. “When will you go?”, I asked him. “Tomorrow.”, he answered, I put on a smile and cheered for him “You’ll be the best looking person in there. You’ll succeed on doing whatever you’re going to do. You’re the best. Oppa fighting.”, I raised a fist in the air. He smiled and pecked my lips, “Your teacher must be coming in any minute and won’t like to see us together here. So, I’ll go now.”, “Okay. Bye!”, I waved and threw a kiss at him. He waved back and pretended to catch the kiss and placed it on his heart. I chuckled and he left.

The teacher finally came and we went practice again.

Two hours later the practice was finished.

I was packing to go home when Kai entered the room. “Hey!”, he greeted. I turned back and greeted too. “Hi!”, “Going home?”, he asked, I nodded. “Well, I need you to go somewhere with me.”, he said, I looked suspicious “Where?”, he then took my hand and pulled me with him “You’ll see.”.

We went to the 3rd floor. I was completely lost. I had never been on the 3rd floor. So I had no choice but to follow Kai. He stopped in front of a door. I could hear music coming from inside. “Are you ready?”, he smiled at me. “Yeah …”, I hesitated a bit.

He opened the door and still holding my hand he pulled me inside. There were 5 more boys. All cute and handsome. They were sweating from practicing. I knew very well the feeling of tiredness when practicing.

They smiled and greeted me. “Hello!”, “Anneyonghaseo!”, “HI!”, I instantly became shy around so many boys and being the only girl. “Guys this is Hyunji, my best friend.”, he introduced me. I took one step forward and bowed, “Hello, nice to meet you.”, my cheeks started to turn pink. “Waaa so cute.”, “She’s blushing.”, I heard them saying to each other. Kai noticed me being overly shy and spoke. “Guys, why don’t you introduce yourselves?”. “Hello, I’m Chanyeol.”, the tallest boy smiled and waved. “I’m Sehun.”, he looked also shy and cute. “D.O, nice to meet you.”, he had big eyes and was short. “I’m Baekhyun.”, he brightly smiled and bowed. “I’m JoonMyeon, but you can call me Suho.”, the last one said.

“What about giving them a sneak peek of your skills?”, Kai smirked at me. I already knew what he was talking about.

He held out his hand, I took it and we went to the center of the room. “Put the music on.”, Kai demanded to one of the boys. The song of our choreography started playing and we danced along. I could hear exclamations from them. Every time my and Kai’s face got closer they would yell “OHH!”, as if we were going to kiss. We without losing our focus on the dancing just couldn’t help but smile at their silliness.

The song finished and they clapped. “Woaaaaa. You dance really well.”, Suho said. “Thank you.”. I could see that they had all a bit of shyness, but I had the feeling that it would change very soon. I glanced at the clock that was hanging on the wall. “Well it was nice to meet you. But unfortunately it’s time for me to go home. I hope we can see each other more often. Bye!”, I waved at them and they waved back, “Bye!”, “Come back whenever you want.”.

Finally I reached home. I opened the door and went inside. I sighed at the thought of having so many male friends. I chuckled and said. “Waaa so many boys. I wonder why I don’t have much female friends.”, I shrugged and went upstairs.