Powdery Substance

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

We all arrived at the club and quickly got in the mood of partying hard.

Although we were all talking friendly and happily, I wasn’t that comfortable talking in the same group as Luna, I was in fear that she could make something bad up from some words that could get out of my mouth.

Any care was little.

I was thirsty so I decided to go ask for a drink. I took it to the table were we were sat at and continued talking with the others. Suddenly I was feeling like going to the bathroom, I hadn’t gone there for hours, so I left them and went to the bathroom. Good one, Hyunji. Any care was little, yeah right, too late.

Without anyone seeing Luna, put a powdery substance on my drink. She mixed it until no trace of the powder could be seen. Finished her work and she got back to the conversation.

I came back from the bathroom and sat again.

After some time talking and listening the sound that was heard in the whole club, I took a sip of my drink, not knowing anything that had happened before.

Taemin grabbed my hand and got up, “Let’s go dance.”. I looked at my dress, it surely wasn’t the best choice for this. How could I go dance with it? I let go off his hand, ”Taemin, my dress is not very comfortable. Sorry.”, you excused, “What are you talking about? No excuses, come on.”, he grabbed my hand once again and took me to the dance floor, where everyone was enjoying the music and dancing.

I decided to not think much about the dress and started dancing.

My mind was getting a bit crazier than the usual. I was a lot happier.

I danced and then went back to the table. “WOW what a show!”, I smiled as if I wasn’t in myself. “Taemin, what did you do to her? I think she’s not very good after dancing with you.”, Krystal teased. I took another sip of my drink, this time a bigger one. Minutes passed and I started feeling unwell. “I guess I need to go to the bathroom.”, I told Kai, “Again?”, he raised an eyebrow, “Yeah, I’m not feeling very good.”, I got up and went to the restroom a little dizzy.

I entered and I went right away to throw what I had eaten and drank in the last hours. After puking I went to wash my hands and mouth. I felt somehow tired, I wasn’t well for sure.

Kai noticed me approaching the table and ran to help me, “Are you okay?”, he asked, I shook my head, “I think I need to go home.”. Kai then went to warn the others, “Hyunji isn’t feeling very well, I’m going to take her home.”, al looked at me in concern, except Luna. Taemin stepped forward, “No, I’ll take her. You can stay here and enjoy the company of your girlfriend.”, he grabbed my purse and patted Kai’s back, “Take care of her.”, Kai said in a pleading look. “Don’t worry. I will.”, Taemin nodded and went in my direction.

“Let’s go.”, he said. We went in the van and he told the motorist to go to my house.

In the way to my house, I fell asleep. I was tired and my eyes wouldn’t open so soon.

Taemin noticed me and saw my head bouncing every time the car would pass a curve. He then sat closer to me and put my head on his shoulder. Feeling much better he smiled at th simply moment.

*Oh, what will her mom say if she shows up like this at home? Mrs. Park, won’t be happy at all.*, Taemin thought. “I changed my mind, can you take us home, please?”, Taemin asked the motorist, “To your dorm?”, the motorist looked at the rearview, “Yes.”. Taemin answered and looked down at me. He softened at seeing me like this. He was happy to have me, sleeping on his shoulder.

We arrived at the dorm and since I was sleeping, Taemin picked me up in bridal like style and took me to inside SHINee’s dorm.

I was sleeping like an angel still wearing my dress and heels. With me in his arms he managed to open their room’s door and laid me on the bed in the center, which was Onew’s bed.

He took my heels and placed them on the floor. He then took a blanked that was on his bed and put it over me. He glanced at my face and struggled to not get too closer.

After getting up he left the room.

The rest of the guys arrived late at home. Taemin was already sleeping on the couch when they arrived.

“Oh Taemin fell asleep on the couch? He doesn’t usually do this.”, Jonghyun commented, they went to their room when Jonghyun stopped at seeing something unusual in the room. He saw that someone was sleeping on the leader’s bed. Jonghyun turned to the others and put his finger on his lips, telling the others to be quiet. He then approached the body that was above the bed and his jaw dropped. “It’s Hyunji.”, he informed Key, Onew and Minho that were curious to know who was sleeping in their house besides Taemin. Onew’s eyes rounded in surprise. He wanted to see you sleeping, but Jonghyun pushed them out of the room.

Once outside Jonghyun said, “Well, I guess we’ll have to sleep in here today.”, they all looked at the empty place that was left on the living room. “Why is she sleeping here? Wasn’t she supposed to be at home by now?”, Key interrogated the others, “Taemin must have brought her here, instead her home.”, Minho spoke, “We all will find out tomorrow. Now let’s sleep.”, Jonghyun took the initiative and went to get blankets. Onew hadn’t spoken during all the situation.

He kept on thinking that something had happened between me and Taemin. How he wanted to be right next to me, watching me sleep. He sighed and went to help Jonghyun.

 

 


Hey guys. I just wanted to say, that this chapter is less interesting in terms of expressions. I mean, there isn't as much as variety of words in this chapter because, I had writers block. Yeah, that's why this took some time to update also.  So, I'm sorry for this and i hope it won't happen again. Enjoy the chapter and continue on supporting me. :) Love, DobuOnew ^^