Proud Teacher Lee

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

We talked until lunch time. I was surprised since, everyone was getting well with each other. I didn’t see any girl I would dislike in the future, at least I didn’t see it yet. We decided to have lunch together so, we all went to the cafeteria and gathered at a table.

We ordered our food and began to chat again. At that time I didn’t talk much. My mind was thinking too much. I was thinking of how time had passed since the day I joined SME. It has been hard, but if we’re strong and believe in our dreams we can make it. So here I am, with my new friends that happen to be in the same group as I and so far it’s going so well, that it just seems a dream. I hope that nothing happens until the day we’re going to debut. I’m so curious about the music style, fashion, concept, name, positions etc. they’ll give us. I know that there’s still a lot of time to think about it, since we’re just going to debut next year, I’m sure.

Then all of a sudden, Taemin’s image came to my mind. In that moment I smile. When I realized I had smiled, I looked up to see if anyone had seen me smiling for no reason, well, I had a reason, but they didn’t know what it was.

Have I been that “blind”? Now I remember the very first day when Taemin had sent me a text message. I was so worried about the fact that I couldn’t return the same feelings, because I didn’t like him, and now … now, I’m here smiling at the thought of him and I having the same feelings for each other. I’m happy. Sincerely, I’m very happy.

Life couldn’t get better.

“Hyunji unnie, why you no say anything?”, Kyunghee spoke to me, I looked up and smiled at her. It was the first time I had someone calling me “unnie”. Then I had to get used to it. “I was just … thinking.”, she nodded, “Oh, I can call you unnie, right?”, she asked, I nodded. Satisfied with the answer, she smiled back and returned to the conversation they were having.

Our food came and we started eating.  

The lunch time passed slowly, and as time passed by, we were getting lazier and lazier. “Come on. Time to go.”, Teacher Lee clapped and got up. Following his moves, we all got up too and made our way, to the practice room.

When we all were inside, teacher Lee turned the radio on and announced we were going to learn a new choreography.

He put us in the right positions. I was in the front line, since I wasn’t that tall. He started teaching us some moves. We got the first steps quite fast. I think we would be good at getting the choreography. No one was a total failure at dancing from what I saw. They all kept up with the teacher pretty easily.

After some time, we learned the second part, and then the last one. We repeated each part, several times. “Alright, now let’s do the whole choreography.”, the teacher demanded. We got ready and he clicked on the “play” button.

We amazingly did the whole choreography with some mistakes, but for the first time, it was pretty good. We kept smiling through the dancing.  After finishing, teacher Lee spoke to each one of us, saying what he thought of our dancing for the first time he saw us dancing together, what he wanted us to improve, what were our mistakes and stuff like that. While he was explained, we all paid attention. One of the members could have the same problem as me, so I was attentive to the teacher’s Lee explanation and advices.

“Got it? Alright last do it 5 times more, to get it perfect.”, he said with content in his voice. I knew he was happy to teach us. I’m not saying he was unhappy to teach the other groups in SM, but maybe because we were younger, I don’t know. I could see it in his eyes. He was happy that we were easy to work with.

“1, 2, 3, ….”, the music started playing and we began the routine of the choreography.

It was the last time we were practicing for today. We got ready for the 50th time already and music was heard on the room. No mistakes were done in the last practice. We had the routine present on our mind now. All we could think about was, doing it well. And we did.

The song stopped and our bodies stood still. A silence was present in the room. Suddenly the sound of clapping made us look up and smile at the sight of teacher Lee, grinning proudly at us. “Good work girls. I’m very happy. You’re very good dancers. I’m looking forward to working with you in the future. Alright, time to go home. Goodbye.”, he waved. We gathered our belongings, the girls left the room and I stood behind.

“It was a nice day, hum?”, I spoke at him, making him snap out of his thoughts. “Oh, yeah. Sure it was.”, “You look like a proud father.” I . “It’s true. I have a feeling that this is going to work out really well. All of you have potential. I believe in your success.”, he complimented us. “Awwww. Don’t say cheesy things! It doesn’t suit you.”, I teased again. “Yah! Shouldn’t you be on your way to the hospital?”, he changed the topic. “Yeah, yeah. I’m going now. Bye, old pappy.”, I laughed and left running out of the room afraid he would come after me. “Yah! Aish, this girl is such a tease.” He shook his head while grinning to himself.

I caught the bus and went home so I could take a shower and go to the hospital.

Jihae had sent me a text saying she would be at Sehun’s, but since I left my phone at home, I just saw the text when I got there. I also saw Taemin’s text and a missing call from him too. “Is your day going well? I just woke up. End the practice fast so you can come visit me. ^^ Just come already! I miss you very very much. :3”, I melted every time he sent me a text. His text messages were always cute, and I would melt every time I read them. He was so romantic.

I quickly replied him and went to shower. “Sorry oppa. I forgot my phone at home. I’ll be going now okay? Wait for me. ^.^ I miss you too. <3

After showering I quickly grabbed my bag and left home.

 


Hello guys. I'm sorry for taking so long to update, is just that I'm taking tests and I don't have much time to write. Next week or maybe the next one after, I'll be able to update more often. 

I think I'll put "From crush to boyfriend" fanfic on haitus. :c Sorry. I really am. :c