Good News.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

As usual, Kai was practicing, and when I entered he lowered the volume of the music and asked me “Where have you been? I tried to call you but it said that your phone was off.” he looked worried. “Oh sorry Kai, my phone had no battery so I left it at home. And answering to the other question, I was at SHINee practice room.”, Kai looked surprised “At SHINee practice room? Doing what? Taemin invited you to go there?”, he teased me. “Yah, and you are still thinking of Krystal and trying to gain courage to ask her to date?” I back, but he didn’t answer. “and no, Taemin didn’t invite me, Onew did.”

Kai, didn’t like that I was suffering because of Onew, but still he knew that I liked him so he wouldn’t interfere. “Oh Onew did. You two are closer now?”, he approached me, “I guess so, we’re friends now. I mean, as friends we’re closer.“, “Hum, okay.”, he shrugged. I could see he wasn’t happy. “Why that face?”, I asked. “I just have a feeling that you’ll be hurt in the future, and I don’t want it to happen, that’s why.”, I felt happy for knowing that I have a friend that really cares about me but I felt somehow sad and hesitated. “Kai … thank you for worrying about me and for caring about me, but you can’t protect me from everything. I mean life has risks and has bad moments, and I just have to face them. Of course with help is must easier, but I have to be strong. Let’s wait and see what happens in the future, okay?”, I tried to ‘cheer’ him up, “Okay, but you know I’ll always be here for you.”, I just couldn’t help but hug him, and I whispered “Kai, I really like you. Thanks for being my friend, and for all the moments that we shared together since our childhood until now.”.

In that moment Taemin opened the door, and came into our practice room, his face was surprised from seeing me and Kai hugging each other. “Oh I’m sorry I didn’t want to bother you.”, he stood in front of the door,  “Oh no, you’re not bothering, we were just talking.”, Kai informed, “Oh I see, talking.”. Trying to take some thoughts of his head, I said “Yes Taemin, talking. We’re not a couple. I’ve known Kai since my childhood and we are best friends so, don’t think other things.”, “Oh okay.”, Kai then spoke “So, why did you come here?” “Oh I just came to get my coat. Oh and there it is.”, He grabbed his coat and waved at us, and we waved back.

With all this things happening time passed by very fast. When I realized it was time to go home. At the bus I thought that I haven’t seen Luna, it wasn’t that I wanted to see her, but, after the “warning” she gave me, I haven’t seen her. Did Onew already talked to her? But he said that he would talk to her, if she did something to me. Well since she doesn’t bother me, I won’t care. Suddenly my phone vibrated, it was a text from Onew.

 

------- ONEW POV ------

I was still in the practice room, practicing alone. The members had already left, but I had to improve some parts of the new song. I knew that Hyunji-ahh had already left too, so I decided to text her. “Hey, you’re already at home?”, it didn’t take long to receive a reply, “Hello! Hum, no I’m still on the bus. And you?”. I liked to talk to her, so I just couldn’t stop replying and talking to her. “I’m in the practice room.  I liked your hug today.”, No I won’t say that, I deleted, “I’m in the practice room. I liked to see you happy today.”. Should I say this? I questioned myself. I didn’t want to show any feelings, but I wanted somehow to say something nice to her. I ended up sending the text like that. Arrgghh my head, I’m so confused, my feelings aren’t in their places. What is she doing to me? Is it love? Do I like her? This questions appeared again, how can I be sure if what I’m feeling now is love? Every time I see her, I just want to go talk to her, when we’re together my heart beats faster, I start to get nervous, my hands start sweating, my knees become weak. Every time I see her smile, I just want to protect it forever. When I’m alone, my thoughts are just about her. With all this, i can say it is love?

----- END OF ONEW POV ------

 

I replied to his text, I was still surprised for receiving a text from him, but still it felt that our relationship as friends was getting better. I liked him as more than a friend, but I had to accept the fact the he doesn’t like me and that we will be just friends.

*Trrr Trrr* I received another text from Onew, it should be an answer, “I’m in the practice room. I liked to see you happy today. J”, he was showing little by little his sweet and caring side, I sent “Still in the practice room?! Waa really? …. I think it wouldn’t be possible without you. Thank you for making my day, in a better day. :$ (shy smiley)”, when it said «Delivered to Onew» I regretted from sending the text, I just had the feeling, he would misunderstand the message, but no, he didn’t, and we talked for a long time. I had already reached home and we were still talking. It was a fun conversation.

It was already Friday, I woke up and I had to repeat everything again, it seems my routine never changes. Oh well, my day has been quiet so far, nothing happened, everything in the same place, I saw almost the same people. I arrived at SME building, and went to the practice room, I haven’t seen Kai today. I thought that strange, he didn’t say anything to me. I was preparing to start practicing when the door opened, “Good morning!”, it was neither more or less then Kai, “Good Morning, Mr. Disappeared! Why didn’t you come with me on the bus?”, I asked, “Oh I came earlier, I had some stuffs to do.”, he answered. I started doubting, “Stuffs to do? What kind of stuffs?”, he started to be nervous, “Hum, well, you know. Stuffs!”, I gave up, “Okay fine don’t tell me, you know I will tell everyone right away!”, I said ironically. “No, it just you’ll be so happy, that maybe you will do some things, I don’t want you to do. So, promise, you won’t do this into a big deal.”, I was anxious about it, yet happy for receiving good news, “Okay, I promise. Tell me tell me!”, he took a deep breath and then he announced “I asked Krystal, If we could date.”, I grew shocked and hysteric at the same time “OMG really? And what did she answer?”, “She said yes!”, I was just so happy that I had to scream, jump and hug him. “I’m so happy for you. And you wouldn’t tell me?!”, He just smiled and then placed his bag on the floor, and prepared to practice too.