Krystal's birthday party.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

Finally the sun of a Friday knocked on the window of my door. Joining in, my alarm clock insisted on waking me up. I threw the bedclothes off and sighed. Slowly I got up and went to the bathroom, to take a shower. After dressing up I went downstairs and entered in the kitchen to have my breakfast.

I put the milk in my favorite bowl and added the cereals. I ate and rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After coming down I grabbed my bag and made my way to the bus stop.

When I reached there, Kai was already sitting in the bus stop. We greeted each other and Kai asked, “You’re better?”, his look was still concerned, “Yeah. Thank you for letting me went with you. It’s funny that always when I need, you’re there.”, I thanked him, “That’s what best friends are for.”, he gave me a little shove.

We chuckled. We got up at the sight of the bus coming closer to the bus stop.

We reached at SM and saw Kai’s friends talking in the entrance. “Good morning.”, I greeted them, “Good morning. Long time we don’t see each other.”, Chanyeol spoke, “Yeah. It has been a complicated week.”, I stated. “So what are you doing here?”, Kai asked them in curiousness, since they would always be in the practice room when Kai arrived. “Well, we don’t really know if we’re going to practice today. The teacher is sick. So, we’re waiting for an answer.”, Suho explained the situation.

“Well, I should go now. Bye guys. See ya later.”, I waved at them and went to meet my teacher for the daily practice.

I entered in the room. I looked around to see if the teacher was there but no sign of him. I decided to start practicing by myself.

After some minutes the teacher opened the door and came in quickly. “I’m sorry for arriving late. Having a five-year-old girl at home it’s not easy.”, he joked, I smiled.

He had once taken his daughter to SM since his wife didn’t have possibility of taking care of her in that day. It was a fun day.

Nothing had happened of unusual since I woke up. I started wondering if the bad feeling I had was nothing but bad thoughts or it was really a warning of something of bad would happen.

The practice began. Unlike the other days, today’s practice was harder. I was sweating all over my body, trying to fight for air. I made gestures to the teacher to stop. He looked at me and stopped. I rested on my legs only and tried to catch up with my breath. “Your okay?”, the teacher crouched besides me and put a hand on my shoulder, “Yeah, I just need a break.”, I finally was able to breathe slowly, “Okay, if you want to get a drink you can. I’ll go also to the restroom.”, he said and left.

I decided to follow what he said and went to get a drink at the cafeteria.

In the way to the cafeteria, I looked at the hall to see if Kai and his friends were still there but they weren’t. Maybe their teacher had already arrived, I thought.

I bought a bottle of water and went to the practice room again.

As I was arriving at the room Luna passed by my side and her glare was as enraged as it was in other times she looked at me.

She didn’t say a word and it was like she didn’t even know me. I was relieved that she didn’t say nothing to me or else my self esteem would get lower.

I got ready for another hour of training until lunch time.

After lunch I came to the practice room again.

The teacher wasn’t there yet. I was navigating in the internet on my Iphone when a male entered in the room.

“Hi.”, the guy greeted, “Hello. You seem happier since the last time I saw you.”, I poked Taemin, “Well, I can I am happier than the last time you saw me.”, he glanced at my Iphone, “What are you doing?”, “Oh I was just updating my twitter status.”, I replied. “So, what’s the reason you came here?”, I questioned him, “Oh the teacher didn’t tell you?”, he got surprised. “What didn’t I tell to who?”, the teacher came inside right in that moment. “Oh you’re already here Taemin?”, he smiled, Taemin nodded. “Oh I forgot to tell you, Hyunji. Taemin will practice with you today.”, he announced a little bit late. “Oh really?”, I got excited. Taemin looked at me and smiled. “Yeah. I wanted to try seeing you dancing with a girl and a boy. Of course the choreography will be different but it was to see the differences between dancing with both. I’ll explain better later. You haven’t learnt the choreography so Taemin will practice with you for some days.”, he said and turned around to the radio. He put the CD and chose the track.

The teacher started teaching us the choreography. After some time half of it was decorated already.

After 5 hours of practicing it finally finished.

We were exiting the building when Taemin asked me, “So, you’re coming for Krystal party right?”, I grinned and nodded, “Yeah. Of course, you’re coming too?”, I asked back, and he also nodded. “Do you have how to come?”, he seemed like he had something on his sleeve, “Hum, well, I guess I’ll come by bus.”, “Why don’t you come with me? It’s easier, you don’t have to worry about losing the bus and arriving late at the party and at least you have someone to talk to in the way to SM.”, he offered. I pondered, it could be better than going in the bus. “Okay, I’m coming with you.”, I spoke as if I was hesitating a bit, “Good, I’ll be at your house at 8:30pm, okay?”, he glanced at his watch to see the time, “Okay.”.

We said our goodbyes and left to our houses.

I arrived home and quickly went to have a shower. I couldn’t waste time. I still had to choose what to wear and do my makeup.

I showered and then glance at my wardrobe. I separated the dress section which was small and took out all the dresses and put them on my bed. One to one I tried them all. Of all I tried no one seemed the simple enough for the birthday party. Suddenly I remembered a dress that my mom had bought but hadn’t used it because she didn’t like it. Well, at least I did like him. “Mom do you still have that dress you bought but it never got out of the wardrobe because you don’t like it?”, I asked from my room’s door. “Yes honey. It’s in the same place.”, she said from downstairs. I happily went to her room and took the dress.

The reflection in the mirror seemed the right one for the party. After trying it, I looked myself in the mirror and admired the image on it

548427_355200604572383_781388179_n.jpg[A/N: This is Hyunji's outfit not only the dress but all the things in the pic.]

“This is the right one.”, I said satisfied with my outfit. I randomly glanced at the clock and panicked at the time, “Oh my god. It’s almost time to go.”, I quickly went to find the shoes and all the accessories.

After doing my makeup and hair I grabbed Krystal’s present and came downstairs. At hearing the heels coming down, my mom got up from the sofa and went to see how I looked.

“Waaaa my daughter is wearing dress?”, she teased, “Yeah mom. Can you please not make fun of me?”, I snapped, “You look so pretty. You really need to wear dresses more often. OMO!“, she glance at my shoes, “And using heels? The party is that important?”, she teased once again, “Mom, for your information, I had already used heels this year and why can’t you support me on becoming more feminine?”, we kept on the arguing-teasing conversation, “Okay, okay. I’m proud of my little daughter, that now is taller than me.”, she chuckled.

In that instant I heard a car horn. “Oh It’s Taemin. Bye mom. Don’t wait for me, I mean, don’t be awake on purpose, I might come late.”, I said and waved at her before leaving.