Krystal's birthday is coming.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

After telling what happened to Hyunji, she got relieved that anything “more serious” had happened and even teased about Sehun.

----- End of Jihae’s POV -----

 

Monday started with a very lazy morning. I wanted to sleep a little bit more so much. I was like with my eyes not full opened while going to SME with Jihae. She was also quiet but unlike me she was with her eyes wide open.

“I don’t know, how am I going to practice like this.”, I said as yawned, “What were you doing last night that you didn’t have enough sleep?”, she asked with a teasing tone. “I was reading a book. But I got so much into it that I couldn’t stop reading. I don’t really remember what time it was when I fell asleep.”, I said as I looked out of the window, “Oh, so you were reading. Not thinking about something else?”, she asked, “No, what do you mean? I was JUST reading. Okay, Jihae?”, I frowned, she nodded.

We arrived and I almost tripped in a rung. “Omo, you’re really sleeping. Be careful or else you’re going to the hospital again.”, Jihae advised, “Neh, neh ~”, I sighed.

“Let’s go to the cafeteria. I really need a coffee.”, I yawned again. Jihae just shook her head with a motherly look in her face.

I asked for a coffee and Jihae asked for a mango’s milkshake. I finished my coffee and looked at her, and made a face. “Ewww that looks disgusting.”, I said as I glanced at her cup. “But is reeeeeally good! Want to try it?”, she asked, “No, no, thanks. I’m good with just coffee.”, I rejected her offer.

I was in my way to the practice room and spoke, “Are you going to say ‘Hello’ to Sehun?”, I teased, I turned back to have her answer but Jihae wasn’t there. I mentally face palmed myself for that moment. I shrugged and thought *Maybe she already went there. No worries, Hyunji, she’s already grown up to take care of herself.*. I opened the practice room’s door and entered.

I started warming up since the teacher hadn’t come yet. Suddenly someone came inside. I looked up and saw Krystal smiling. “Hey!”, she greeted, “Hey! How are you?, I greeted too. “I’m fine and you? Long time we no see each other.”, she said, I nodded, “Yeah. I’m fine too. So what brings you here?”, I asked curious for her appearance at my practice room, “I came to invite you to my birthday party on 24th at the room of the presentations.”, she happily informed, “Oh cool. At what time?”, I asked, “I still don’t know when will the birthday party with the fans end, so, but I’ll warn you when I know, okay?”, she was ready to leave, “Oh and who did you invite besides me and your group members?”, she put her finger on her chin and spoke, “I invited everyone. I mean, all the SME artists.”, she smiled, she waved and left.

“Cool … a birthday party. A birthday party?! What will I buy to her?”, I panicked. I was warming up as I thought of something to buy for her when something came to my mind. “Oh, I’ll ask Jessica unnie!”, I put my finger up as if a light had above my head in signal of a new idea.

“Annyeong!”, the teacher came in. “Hello!”, I also greeted, “Did you do the warming up?”, he asked, “Yes, I’m ready to start practicing.”, you said full of energy. *I guess I did well, on drinking a coffee.*

Lunch time arrived and I had a break to go have lunch.

I went to the cafeteria and texted Jihae, asking where she was. She replied saying she was coming down with Kai, Sehun and the rest of the boys.

I sat down waiting for Jihae and Taemin appeared. We exchanged glances and he went to order his food.

I had already ordered mine. “Can I sit here?”, Taemin asked, “Oh yeah. Of course.”, I nodded.  An awkward silence came. “So …. how are you doing?”, Taemin asked breaking the silence, “Good, and you?”, I asked back, “I’m going.”, he shortly answered, “How is … your friendship with Onew?”, I tried not to touch on the matter but I just couldn’t find another subject to talk about, “We’re trying to be friends again. It’s still a bit complicated but … I guess we’ll make it. Did you … heard our talk?”, he asked afraid that you had heard him saying that he loved you, “No, I couldn’t hear well. Since I heard you almost yelling to each other I thought it was a fight and … I was right.”, I sipped a bit of my apple juice. “Then I think it was a good thing that you appeared.”, he smiled, “Yeah. Oh, you’re going to Krystal’s birthday party?”, I remembered, “Yeah. And you?”, “Me too.”. I sighed, “I just don’t know what to buy as a present for her.”, he then looked at me, “Oh, I don’t know what to buy for her too. I just remembered it. Aish jinja … if it was a boy it would be much easier.”, he exhaled, “I was going to ask her sister for an idea. … Oh since you don’t know what to buy and me too, I can go ask Jessica unnie for an idea and then we can go together buy Krystal’s present.”, I suggested, “Okay. Now it won’t be awkward, because it would be if I went to the mall to buy girl things.”, he laughed and I chuckled.

Then Jihae and the boys appeared. “Hello! Oh thanks for waiting for me.”, she said as she looked at my empty plate. “Sorry, Taemin showed up and ended up eating too.”, I pouted, “It’s okay. Well I’ll go sit there with them.”, she smiled and left to the boys table.

“Well, I’m going. Practice will start. Have a rest of a nice day.”, I got up and left.

I went to practice and I practiced hard. I changed my mind since I broke up with Onew. I wanted to work harder to make my dream come true.

I wanted to become a singer/dancer and I was able to be that now, so I couldn’t waste my opportunity now that I got it.

Yeah, I assumed that Onew and I had breakup because we had never talked again. I wasn’t really thinking of getting back to him, if he asked me, I would say that I needed some time to think carefully.

Soon the practice was over and Jihae and went back home. In the way back, she told me some things about Sehun, well, I mean, ‘Sehun and her’. I just thought sooner or later they would end up together, I just hoped none of them would get hurt, like I did.

 

 


[A/N: I'm really sorry for not have been updating, is just that school came and homeworks and stuff, have been take the most of my time, but I'm trying hard to update good chapters since i haven't been with good ideas lately. I really hope you don't stop reading my fanfic just because I'm not updating regularly. :) I also hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you for waiting for my updates. :D <3  ]