Stressed Hyunji.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

The sun hit our skin through the window. Taemin opened his eyes and looked at his right, only to find me sleeping next to him. As he observed me, a smile spread on his face. He was content with all that happened in the last few days. He caressed my cheek and watched me sleep.

At his touch I moved my head a bit. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Taemin softly and sweetly looking at me. “Good morning.”, my lips curled into a smile, “Good morning. Did you sleep well?”, Taemin asked me. “Very well.”, I moved closer to him. “Then I guess you need my company to sleep well.”, he smirked. I chuckled and nodded. “What time is it?”, I asked him. Taemin grabbed his phone that was above the bedside table, “It’s 10am.”, I widened, “Oh my god. What will my parents say? Maybe they’ll go to my room and look for me, then they’ll find out that I didn’t sleep at home and what will they think? They’ll think that I’m a bad daughter, because I slept out in my birthday. And it wasn’t alone. Ahhhh I need to hurry!”, I kept worrying and talking non-stop while I left the bed and went to dress up. Taemin just stood there looking at me with an amused expression. “Oh and now I don’t have closes. I can’t appear at my house wearing the dress. What am I going to do?”, I took my hands to my head in despair.

Taemin thought that it was the right time to intervene and got up from the bed. He walked towards me, cupped my cheeks and spoke, “Calm down. Everything is going to be fine. Your parents won’t go to your room, they won’t find out that you slept out with company and they won’t think you’re a bad daughter.”; he paused, “Relax. Okay?”, with his words, I became relaxed and calmer.

I loved how he could make me relaxed and comfortable. With him I didn’t think in my problems, I didn’t stress and I just enjoyed time with him. I loved how he could do that.

He kissed me and spoke, “I’ll call Jonghyun and you’ll call Jihae and ask them for help. Okay?”, he looked me in the eyes and I nodded. “You’ll ask Jihae to get some clothes for you and I’ll ask Jonghyun to bring some for me and then to come here. After that, we’ll eat breakfast and after, I’ll take you home. “, Taemin revealed his brilliant mind. He had thought in a plan before taking me to the hotel the night before. “And what do I say to my parents?”, I looked at him, “You’ll say that you slept in f(x) dorm.”, Taemin simply answered while grabbing his phone to call Jonghyun.

He looked for Jonghyun’s number in the contacts list and pressed the green button. He put the phone in his ear and waited for Jonghyun to pick up. I just stood sat in the bed.

“Hello? Hyung?”, Taemin spoke, “Hey Taemin. “, “Could you do me a favor?”, Taemin went straight to the point “What is it?”, “I and  Hyunji are in a hotel and we don’t have clothes to wear, besides last night’s outfits. Would you mind bringing me some clothes?”, Taemin asked, “In a hotel? That’s why you didn’t come home last night? Ahhh my Taemin has been doing naughty things”, Jonghyun teased, “Do you bring them or not?”, he grew impatient, “Yeah yeah, just tell me the hotel where you are and I’ll go there.”, Jonghyun agreed. After Taemin gave him the information he finished the call.

Now it was my turn to call Jihae. “Hyunji?”, she picked up the call, “Hey, Jihae I need a favor of yours.”, I said, “A favor? What do you need? Wait … where are you? You didn’t come home last night?”, she grew confused and curious, “No, hum. I’m in a hotel with Taemin and I need clothes to wear. Could you get me clothes and bring them to me?”, I expected her to say no, but she agreed. “Okay then, but only if you tell me what happened later.”, she black mailed me. Well, I knew she wouldn’t tell anyone so I had no problems in telling her. “Okay okay. I’ll ask Taemin to tell Jonghyun to pick you up.”, I said, “Okay. Bye see ya.”, we finished the call.

At hearing me saying that Taemin started writing the text and sent it to Jonghyun, not long after he received a reply. “Jonghyun will pick Jihae up.”, Taemin spoke.

After waiting for half an hour they finally arrived at the hotel.

We had put a bathrobe on since we didn’t have anything more to wear and waited for them. We heard a knock in the door and Taemin went to open it.

Jonghyun entered and greeted us with a mischievous smile, as if he knew all that happened and wanted to tease us for that. “Here’s the clothes.”, Jonghyun put a backpack above the bed. Jihae went towards me and gave me the bag I take every day to practice. “Thanks”, I hugged her. We released from the hug and she spoke with a playful smile, “Don’t forget what you said on the phone.”. she pointed a finger at me. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

Jonghyun then spoke, “Okay, we’ll wait outside for you.”. They got out and we went to get dressed.

After dressing up we made our way to the exit’s door. Before leaving the room, I looked one last time to it. I would treasure that night forever. Those were memories that couldn’t be forgotten. I released a smile and left the room.

I, Taemin, Jonghyun and Jihae went to a café so we could have breakfast.

During breakfast we spoke about a lot of things, my birthday party, my debut, our goals for the future, my relationship with Taemin … We finished eating and left the café. Since there were two cars Taemin’s and Jonghyun’s, we decided that I would go with Taemin and Jihae would go with Jonghyun. Obviously.

They took us home. I and Jihae said our goodbyes to the boys and watched them leaving. We entered home and I went to the kitchen since I was thirsty. I glanced to the fridge and there was a note in it. I went towards the fridge and read the note.

Sweetheart, dad and I went to see grandma. We didn’t wake you up because we thought you were tired so we left you sleeping. There’s food for lunch in the fridge. We’ll call you later. Kiss, your mom that loves you.”, I finished reading and lifted my head up, ‘Then they didn’t find out I didn’t sleep at home. Nice.’, I smiled relieved and went to my room.

Jihae later went to meet me in my room because she was curious about my night with Taemin. I told her what happened, well, not everything of course. There were things that even my best friend couldn’t know about. She was so happy while I was telling her that it seemed like she envied a bit. Well, someday she would have a similar moment with the one she loved, it could still be with Sehun, hopefully. 

 


Author's Note: Where are you readers? :c Unf. I guess I'm becoming bad at writting. :c I see no comments anymore. *sigh* 

Well, I hope that you liked my update, nothing special happens in this chapter but still ... 

Please, support my work, give me lots of love. ^^ I'll try my best to please you. :) I'm a nice person so if you want anyone to talk to: ME IS AVAILABLE! XD

Thank you. <3