Messed feelings

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

“So which one are you going to buy her?”, I asked Taemin, he just smiled and continued walking towards the reception. “Ah, You’re not going to tell me?”, his smile turned into a big one and he didn’t answer again, “You’re being like this? Okay.”, I turned around pretending to be mad and contained myself not to smile too.

He chuckled and shook his head at my attitude. He asked something to the lady and she went to get whatever he had asked. While she didn’t come, he approached me, “You’ll see it anyway.”, he tried making me to talk to him, “You know you can’t be much time without talking to me.”, he teased, “Ah, as if you were that important.”, I teased back not noticing I had just talked to him, “See? I was right.”, he said and went to get Krystal’s present. “Aish that boy.”.

I smelled a perfume and it smelled so good. Both male and female version smelled good.

“Thank you.”, I heard Taemin thanking to the employee. “Let’s go?”, he asked me, “Oh smell this.”, I said and put a bit on his wrist, he smelled and nodded, “Woaa it smells very nice.”. I smiled and put the perfume back on its place. “Let’s go.”.

As we were leaving the store the people I wanted away from me, appeared right in front of my eyes.

My smile quickly faded away. I looked to Onew, then to Luna, and to Onew again. It was a tense moment.

Onew was with his hands on the jacket’s pockets and Luna was with her arm embraced on his.

Taemin grabbed my hand and pulled me. We walked away without saying even a word to each other. I glanced back at Onew and our eyes met.

I turned back and continued walking.

Could I haven’t forgotten Onew completely? Could I still have feelings for him? Could I be too heartbroken for not having forgotten the last relationship I had?

I sighed.

Taemin noticed and asked, “You still haven’t forgotten Onew?”, it seemed like he could guess what I was thinking. I looked at his eyes, and spoke sincerely, “I don’t really know. I wish I could understand my feelings. It’s so frustrating.”, my eyes started getting wet.

Taemin suddenly pulled me into a hug.

We were in the middle of the mall hugging like that.

Taemin felt heartbroken for me not having fully forgotten Onew and sad for me still suffering.

“We should go.”, he whispered in my ear. We both let go each other and made our way to the van.

We entered and the driver started the engine and drove off.

“I’m sorry.”, Taemin apologized, “For what?”, I asked confused, “For bringing you here. If I hadn’t brought you here nothing of this would have happened and you wouldn’t be sad. We should have bought Krystal’s present in another store or something.”, he lowered his head, “What? No. Why are you apologizing for that? It’s not that you could guess that they would come. Taemin, I had so many good moments with you today. Thanks to you, we had those moments. Thanks to you I was able to recall good memories. I should not let something like what happened minutes ago, bring me down. I’m sorry if I made you feel bad.”, he looked at me, “I’m glad you had good moments.”. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

I ended up sleeping.

When we arrived at my house, Taemin woke me up. “Hyunji, we arrived.”, he was pity for waking me up, but he couldn’t let me sleep in the car and stay there like forever.

I rubbed my eyes and looked out of the window to check if we were really next to my house.

I got the confirmation and grabbed Krystal’s present. “Well, thank you Taemin. I had fun today. I hope we can do it again soon.”, I smiled and got out of the van. “Me too.”, he said from inside. “Bye.”, I waved, and he waved too.

I saw the van driving off and then went home.

“Mom, I’m here.”, I screamed to announce my arrival, but no one answered. I went upstairs and heard the water running. Probably my mom was taking a shower.

I went to my room and found out a paper with something written on it.

“When you come back, check your phone!”, I read it. I was puzzled. I didn’t understand why someone, possibly Jihae, would write something like that.

I went to check my phone and I had 2 lost calls and 1 message. They were all from Jihae. The text said, “If you get home and I’m not there it’s because I went out.”, I texted back, even though it had already passed hours since she sent me the text, “I’m sorry, I didn’t feel the phone vibrating. :/ You went out? With who? You know that I want you to tell me first if you get a boyfriend! XD”, I sent the text.

Minutes later she answered, “Well, I can’t tell you. ^^ It’s secret.”, she mysteriously wrote, “Yah, Don’t do this to me!!! You know I won’t tell anyone or something. Pleaseeeeeee. :’(“, we continued texting each other.

Okay okay. I went out with Sehun. He invited me to go drink something in a café he liked. OMG XD We will later visit his grandmother, so I’ll take maybe more 2 hours.”, she said, I chuckled at her writing that she would visit Sehun’s grandmother. It looked totally like a couple day.  

Then I heard knocking on my room’s door. “Yes?”, I asked. My mom picked inside and spoke still with her hair wet from the shower. “Me and dad will not have dinner at home okay? We need some time to rest from the work, so we will go out for dinner. You’ll be okay?”, she kindly asked, “Yeah mom. There’s food on the fridge, isn’t there?”, “Yes. Oh and Jihae. Where’s she?”, mom questioned worried, “Oh she went out and maybe she won’t have dinner at home too so …”, I sighed at my loneliness. “Okay then. Don’t forget to have dinner. I don’t want you in the hospital again.”, she warned, “How did you know?”, I got surprised, because I didn’t even tell my mom about it, “The agency phoned me and informed about you going to the hospital from not eating and exercising too much. I want an healthy daughter okay?”, she came in my direction, leaned and kissed my forehead.

I softened, “Oh mom. Go get ready. You can’t be late for tonight’s dinner.”, I spoke and she left.

I sighed once again.

Would Kai be with Krystal? Would I have to be lonely tonight? I had to find something to do or I would die from boredom.

I texted Kai asking if he was busy and he replied saying that he was with Krystal. Like i thought, I hadn’t no one.

Then an unexpected person texted me, I read the text and I jumped off the bed from happiness. He had just saved my day.