Good times coming.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

I woke up to another day of my life. A new Tuesday, I mean.

I was already at SME, waiting for my teacher to arrive.

I heard the door opening and looked back. “Good morning Hyunji.”, the teacher greeted, “Good morning.”, “I heard the news. Taemin woke up, hum? Thank god. He’s awake now.”, he said, “Yeah. It was a weight that was taken away from my shoulders. I was so relieved when he woke up.”, I expressed how happy I was. “I know you were. Oh, hum the CEO wants to see you.”, he informed me, “Why?”, I frowned, “I don’t know. He also asked me to go, so …”.

We headed to the meeting’s room. The teacher knocked on the door and opened it. “May we come in?”, he politely asked, the CEO nodded and we entered. “Sit.”, he demanded.

“I called you both, to announce some news. We have been debating about the creation of new girl group. There are some trainees we think that are ready to debut soon. Hyunji, you’ve been a trainee for two years now, right?”, he looked at me, “Yes, sir.”, I nodded. “I’ve seen the video of you and Hyeyeon. I must say, I’m impressed. That’s why I called you. You’re one of the trainees chosen to debut in our newest creation. Starting from tomorrow, you’ll train with the girls we choose to be in the group also. More information will come to you soon. You may leave now.”, he finished.

We got out of the room. As soon as we left, I couldn’t help but to show my happiness. “Oh my god!!!!! This is so good. I’m just so happy!”, I took my hands to my head. The teacher laughed at my figure.

I turned to him and softened, “Thank you. If it weren’t you, I wouldn’t have made it! I’m really grateful towards you.”, I stepped forward and hugged him. “You’re going to make me cry.”, he joked.

We headed to the practice room and started practicing.

I couldn’t wait for the lunch time. I had to tell Kai about it.

Eventually lunch time arrived and I left the practice room to meet Kai, on his. I texted him, saying I would meet him there but I received a reply. Kai wouldn’t be at the practice room, because the CEO also wanted to speak to him and to the rest of the boys. So I decided to wait on the cafeteria.

After 10 minutes waiting, he showed up. “Hey.”, he sat in front of me, “Hey. How did it go?”, I asked, “Well. We already know some more information about our debut.”, he stated. “Really? What is it?”, curiosity took over me, “I’m the first one to be introduced to the public. We don’t know when, but they said it was still this year.”, he spoke with content in his voice. “I’m so happy for you.”, I squeezed his hand. “And you? What are the news?”, he asked, “I’m going to start practicing with other trainees, but … they aren’t any trainees, they are the trainees with whom I’m going to debut.”, I smiled, “I’m glad they choose you already. You’ve been training for two years it is time to introduce the treasure this company has.”, he complimented me, “Awwww how sweet. Don’t even compare me to you, Mr. God of Dance.”, I joked and he laughed.

“How about eating? No? I’m kinda hungry.”, he placed his hand on his tummy. “Okay. Want me to order for you?”, I asked as I was getting up. “No, no. I’ll ask, you can stay here.”, he said and left to order for both of us.

After he came back with our orders, we started eating. “You’re going to the hospital after training?”, he asked. I nodded. It was something was used to right now. It has been a week since I have gone to the hospital every day, after practicing. “Then I’ll go with you, if we don’t get extra hours for practice today.”, he said. “You know when my practice ends, don’t you?”, I asked as I took ate a bit of my meal. He nodded.

“Well, I’m going. Okay?”, I said as I got up. We had already finished eating, so it was now, time to go practice again. “I’m going also.”, he took his jacket form the chair it was next to him and we made our way to the cafeteria’s exit. “Oh, I almost forgot. I need to buy some coffee. I need energy to survive these hours of practice.”, I spoke. “Okay, then. I’ll go first. Bye.”, he waved. “Good practice.”, I waved back.

I was now in the practice room, ready for more 6 hours and half of hard training.

Time passed by fast. I was all sweaty. “Okay, it’s enough for today.”, the teacher spoke ending the practice for another day. “You worked hard, Hyunji.”, he complimented you as he turned off the radio. “Thanks.”, I tried to slow down by breathing. I took the towel that was in the bench and wiped away the sweat drops on my face. “Go rest. Tomorrow it will be a long day.”, he smiled at me, remembering the news we received today. “Yeah. You two.”, I waved. He held out his hand for and high-five and left the room.

I drank some water and made my way to outside the building. I was going to take a shower and then going to the hospital. I was more than excited to see Taemin awake.

I got home and made my way to my room. I was taking my stuff from my bag when Jihae entered in the room. “Hey!”, she greeted. “Hey. You’re not with Sehun?”, I asked as I took clothes from the wardrobe, to wear after the shower. “No, he has practice until late today.”, she pouted with a sigh. “You’re going to the hospital?”, she asked, “Yeah. I’ll just take a shower and then I’ll go.”, I said and went to the bathroom. “Want to go with me?”, I offered. “Eh, I’m bored, so I guess I’m going with you.”, she took the offer and left my room.

After the shower, I quickly ate something before leaving the house with Jihae.

“When do you think Taemin will leave the hospital?”, Jihae asked me as we sat on the bus. “I don’t know. I just hope he leaves perfectly fine from there.”.

We arrived at the hospital and made our way to the waiting room. I got surprised with the amount of people that were there to visit Taemin. Almost all of our seniors were there: TVXQ, BoA, Girls generation, SHINee of course and f(x). “Hello.”, I greeted. Some greeted back, other just nodded and smiled or in another case, didn’t even looked up (Luna). Jonghyun got up and approached me, “How is he?”, I asked him looking at his eyes, “He’s much better. It seems that he didn’t even had an accident.”, he chuckled. “Well, maybe it’s better if I come here tomorrow. There are so many people to see him.”, I looked again at the others. “No. You have no idea of how many times he asked for you already. He told me, to say to you that he wanted to see you as soon as you arrived.”, he finished talking.

My heart fluttered at what he said. 

 

I saw Minho, Key and Onew leaving the room. “Go now.”, Jonghyun spoke. I nodded and made my way to Taemin’s room.