"It's so obvious!"

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

I arrived home and knocked on the door.

My mom opened it and snapped. “If something had happened I would be my whole life without knowing.”, she looked mad, “I’m sorry mom, but it was late and …”, I lowered my head. “Come in.”, she said with her sweet voice that in the moment was nothing but mad, “Kai told me you would sleep in Krystal’s house. Why it wasn’t you, warning me of that?”, she questioned quite suspicious, “My phone had no battery so I asked him to tell you.”, I lied. I hated to lie to my mom, because she would always find the truth sooner or later.

“Okay. And where’s your dress? Why are you dressed up like this?”, she looked me up and down to analyze my clothes, “Oh the dress?! I must have left it in her house and I came with these clothes because it wasn’t that comfortable to walk around with the dress, so …”, I lied once again. I was wishing she would stop with the questions so I wouldn’t keep lying to her.

“Go change and hurry up, it’s almost time to have lunch.”, she said and went to the kitchen. I sighed in relief and went upstairs. At the sound of my footsteps Jihae appeared in the door of her room and followed me to mine.

“So, how was your night?”, she smirked, “Was … normal.”, I shrugged, “You mean by sleeping in a dorm with five boys it’s normal?”, she teased, “Yah! How do you know?”, I looked at her in shock, “I have my sources. But tell me, what exactly happened?”, she smiled and sat on the bed, “Nothing, I already told you.”, I didn’t want to talk about it.

“Hyunji I know you. Why lying to the person that knows you so well?”, she looked at her nails, I sighed. I knew I could count on her for everything, so I decided to tell her everything with the details.

“OMO, kyaaaaa. It’s so obvious, oh my god.”, she squeezed a pillow, I looked at her puzzled, “What is obvious?”, “Please, who wouldn’t see that Taemin is completely in love with you?”, she threw the pillow to me, “No one, because he isn’t! It’s just you making up things on your mind.”, I denied it and threw the pillow back at her She sighed and rested her head on the pillow, “Oh Hyunji, Hyunji, you’re so blind.”.

“Oh and How’s Sehun?”, I changed the subject, she smiled and hided her face with her hands. I knew something had happened between those two. “Yah tell me! Don’t stay there smiling like an idiot! Something happened right?”, she sat up and grabbed my hands, “We … we kissed.”, my eyes widened in surprise. Well I knew it would happen, sooner or later, but I wasn’t expecting to be this soon.

“Really? That means you’re a couple now, right?”, I smiled at her. She was like, in heaven. I could see by her face that she was more than happy with it.

I wasn’t going to complain with her this time, because I knew Sehun was a good boy and he would never hurt Jihae, even though I wasn’t close to him for knowing that. It was just my instinct.

I was happy for Jihae. I thought that she would finally find the right boy for her. After the quite ‘some’ boyfriends she had, this one was the best of them all.

We were chatting about random stuff in my bed when my mother called us for lunch.

We went downstairs and went to the table to have lunch.

During lunch, my mom informed us that she would travel again for work with dad, and that we would have to live by ourselves during two weeks. I was sad about it. I would miss her food so much. I just wished she had a stable job, which would make her travel around during long time, without seeing her daughter.

I just had to accept it.

We finish lunch and then helped with the dishes. The fact of not seeing my mom for another two weeks made me sad, however, I wasn’t only thinking about it. Jihae’s voice was still in my head. *Who wouldn’t see that Taemin is completely in love with you?*, it kept on repeating on my mind.

I refused to think that Taemin was … in love with me. It just couldn’t be truth.

Would my heart getting in love again?

 


Hey! :) I just want to apologize with the short updates in the last chapters of my fanfics. I haven't been able to write much lately. So i would appreciate if you could understand. Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it. :)