The Kiss.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

I was tired of dancing so I went to sit again. Taemin followed me and sat next to me. “What a great night, hum?”, he said as he looked at Kai and Jihae still dancing. “Yup.”, I shortly answered. I saw another drink on the table and grabbed it to drink, but Taemin stopped me. “What?”, I looked at him, “You can’t drink more. You drank too much already.”, Taemin put the drink on the table, “Yah are you my father or what?”, I grabbed the drink again and drank it all.

After some time Jihae and Kai came back. “Tired of dancing?”,Taemin asked, they both smiled. “Maybe we should go home, already.”, Taemin said as he looked at me. “Is she that drunk?”, Jihae hiccupped. “Why you’re asking that? You’re too.”, Kai snapped. She foolishly smiled. “She has been saying nonsense and laughing at random things since we came back from the dance floor”, Taemin looked at me in concern. “Yah! Who has been saying nonsense? It isn’t surely me.”, I pouted.

We paid for the drinks and went to the van. “Ah my feet!”, I flinched in pain as I touched my feet. The heels were killing my feet.

We reached at my house. Kai and Jihae got out of the van first. “Oppa, come with me.”, she pouted at Kai, “Why?”, he expressionless asked, “I haven’t forgotten about the kiss!”, she used her aegyo against him. She closed her eyes and waited for the kiss. Kai glanced at Taemin and he nodded at him. Kai then kissed Jihae’s cheek. “Go sleep. It’s late.”, Kai put his hands on his pockets. “Neh~ Oppa.”, she sighed like a little kid before going to bed. “Yah hurry up!”, I shouted from inside the van, “Oppa, just come inside please.”, she used her aegyo again. He sighed and they went inside my house. “I’ll walk you to the door.” Taemin said as he held out his hand, I took it and got out of the van. “I’m singing in the rain ~I’m singing in the rain ~~~ tatatata”, I sang as we climbed the stairs. “Well, thank you.”, it was the first time during the night I was serious.

I closed my eyes also waiting for the kiss. That’s when I felt his lips on mine. I unconsciously put my arms around Taemin’s neck and pushed him inside. Our lips wouldn’t depart from each other. My hand was playing with Taemin’s hair and his was on my waist. Suddenly he pulled away. “I’m sorry. I, I mean, we …. I have to go.”, he rushed to the van and left.

I stood there dumbfounded by what had just happened. I shrugged and turned to go upstairs when I found Kai looking at me. “Oh, what are you doing here?”, I asked, “Jihae asked me to go with her upstairs.”, “Waa upstairs? Hum ….. I don’t want to know details.”, I thought of “bad” things, “Wait, it isn’t what you’re thinking!”, he panicked “Aish. Why am I worried, is not that you’re going to remember what happened today so ….”, he muttered, “I’m going. Bye, sleep well!”, he kissed my forehead and went to his home.

---------

“My head!”, I rubbed my forehead. I had gotten a hangover because of the night before. I got up slowly not to have more pain. I realized I was still in the clothes I wore to go out last night. I took off my heels and the clothes and changed to some more comfortable ones.

I went to Jihae’s room and she was still sleeping.

I searched for some pills to accentuate the headache but I didn’t found any. So, I decided to call Kai and ask for some.

*Ding Dong* the bell rang. I went to open the door and Kai was standing with a box of tablets in his hands. “Come in.”, I gestured him to come inside. “Crazy night, hum?”, he smirked, “Long time I hadn’t a night like this even though I can’t remember what happened. The last thing I remember is a car game which I lost I think.”, I went to the kitchen and Kai followed me, “Good that you don’t remember what happened.”, he said. I glared at him, “What happened? Did I do something bad?”, I started panicking, “I don’t know if you can call it bad.”, Kai said has remembered the kiss of last night. “Yah, are you going to leave me in this curiosity?”, I yelled, “ah, ah, my head.”, I flinched as pain was taking over my head.

I grabbed a cup with water and took a pill. “Well, ask Taemin. He knows better than me.”, he smirked again, “W-w-what does Taemin have to do what happened last night?”, I paused “Omg, I didn’t …”, I looked at Kai in shock, he laughed and left. “Aish jinja, ottokae?”. I tapped my foot.

It was lunch time. I and Jihae were preparing lunch when I heard someone enter at home. I went to see who it was and my mom had just arrived. “Mom!”, I ran to her, “Waaa it feels so good to be at home.”; she hugged me. “Waa I missed you. Where’s dad?”, I looked over her shoulder, “He’s coming. He went to get something that he left on the car.”, she smiled. “Hello, Mrs. Park.”, Jihae waved from the kitchen’s door. “Oh, Jihae! Good to see you!”, she greeted. “We’re preparing lunch. Want to eat with us?”, I happily asked, “I would love to sweetheart, but we had already ate in the way back.”, my mom grabbed her bags, “Well I’ll put the bags upstairs.”.

“Is anyone home?”, my dad entered with some bags on his hands. “Hey dad!”, I went to greet him, “Oh my lovely daughter!”, he said between the hug, “Have you been doing fine?”, he asked, “Yes. Oh Jihae’s here.”, I  informed, “Really? Where’s is she?”, “It’s in the kitchen.”. We both went to the kitchen and my dad greeted Jihae.

I and Jihae had lunch than we went to my room to talk.

“Did you wake up with an headache?”, I asked her as I sat on my bed, “Yeah, a little and you?”, she sat in front of me. “Yes, I had to call Kai to give me some pills. I think I drank too much last night.”. I pouted, “It was a great night.”, she sighed and laid back. “Jihae ….”, “Hum?”, “Do you know if I did something bad last night?”, I asked, “Something bad? What do you mean?”, she wasn’t getting what I wanted to know, “I mean something out of my normal self.”, I said. She put a finger on her chin and spoke, “No, I don’t think so. You just danced with Taemin when we went to a bar nothing more.”, I was still not convinced that I hadn’t done something more …. Scandalous.

I couldn’t stop thinking of what Kai said to me in the morning, “Well, ask Taemin. He knows better than me.”, I had the urge to know what happened and fast.

*Should I text Taemin? No, maybe call him? …. No, no, no. I think I’ll wait for tomorrow.* , I thought as I grabbed my phone.

I was so curious about what happened that my patience was getting shorter. In that moment my phone started ringing. “Oppa, how are you? I miss you so much!”, I pouted, “I miss you too. I’m fine and you? Have you been eating well? How’s life without me?”, Onew questioned from the other side, “Don’t worry oppa. I’m eating well and is everything going fine. And it has been a bit empty. I miss your good morning kisses and surprises.”, I smiled, “Well, I have good news for you. I’m going back tomorrow. The filming has been going well with no delays so we’re going tomorrow.”, he happily announced, “Really? That’s great oppa! I can’t wait to see you!”, my mood was totally happy, “I can’t wait to see you too. Should I call you later?”, “Yeah.”, I nodded, “I’ll call you later then. Bye!”, “Bye, I love you.”, and we ended the call.

Even though I had just talked with my boyfriend, I couldn’t take the idea of ‘doing’ something that I could regret last night, out of my head.

I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to know what really had happened.

“Jihae, I’m going to SME. Want to come?”, I knocked on her room’s door. “Yes. Let me just get my phone, that I don’t know where it is.”, she accepted the invitation as she looked for her phone. “Found it.”, she took it from behind a pillow on the bed.

“Mom, we’ll be back later. Okay?”, I shouted from the stairs, “Your mom had just arrived and you’re going out?”, she appeared by the her room’s door, “I’m sorry. It’s urgent. I’ll be back early.”, I waved a goodbye and left with Jihae.

 

 


OMG Hyunji and Taemin kissed! :O What will happen now? How will Hyunji find out and how will she deal with it? ... hum good questions ..... I haven't forgotten about Luna. Is just that i have something planned for her already but she will appear soon. :) Keep reading! And comment please. :) ... Some drama will coem out XD