Dance Colaboration

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes and got up. Even without them fully opened I went to the bathroom and did my routine.

Today was practice day. A part of me wanted the teacher to miss today’s practice, but the other part wanted him to come so I could improve even more my skills.

I decided to let Jihae sleeping and went to SME.

I got there and it seemed like another day for me. But I didn’t know that I would have a surprise.

When I opened the practice room’s door my teacher smiled right away for me. I thought that a little strange but still waited for time to explain everything.

“Good morning Hyunji!”, he greeted happily, “Good morning.”, I tried to greet with the same enthusiasm but failed because I was still a little sleepy. “I have a surprise for you today.”, he said, I waited for him to continue, “A person will train with you today.”, he kept with the mystery , “Can you guess who’s it?”, he challenged me, “Hum, Kai?”, I tried to guess, “No. It’s Hyoyeon. She will come here today.”, he informed, “Oh my god really? Awesome!”, I threw my hands in the air celebrating today’s surprise.

Soon the time for practicing came and Hyoyeon appeared at the practice room.

“Hello.”, she greeted with a smile on her face, “Hello.”, I greeted too, “You’re Hyunji, right?”, she asked me, I just nodded.

Even though I knew some SME artist, I didn’t know all of them. I was just close to the newest groups that had debuted like SHINee and f(x).

“Well, both of you know the choreography you’ll dance today. I taught you all the steps you should know. So, today you’ll go dance the choreography just like you use to dance in practice days. We can call it an experience. I’m going to see that it’s going to work. Ready?”, the teacher informed, we nodded and then we warmed up.

After warming up we got ready to dance our choreography.

The song started playing and we started dancing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5BsvBR14xM

The teacher was filming us.

We danced with all of our power and passion for dance. The teacher was smiling all the time as if he was enjoying every single move we did.

We finished without any mistakes, not even with the ones that people don’t notice when watching.

We tried to catch up with our breaths. We looked at each other and smiled.

After filming the teacher clapped and smiled brightly. “Bravo!! Very good! You danced without any mistakes and it was the first time you danced together. I’m proud of you. It’s really impressive. I can say my experience was very well succeeded.”, he complimented our dancing skills.

We could just smile at his words. It was an honor to know that we were that talented.

At least me. I was so happy for my talent being recognized.

Hyoyeon approached me and raised her hand in gesture for a high-five. I smiled and high-fived.

“Can you give me just a minute? Continue practicing, I’ll be right back.”, he said and left.

We did as told and went to practice.

After some minutes of practicing and waiting, we stopped for a break.

In that moment the teacher entered in the practice room not less happy than he was before.

I and Hyoyeon looked at each other as if the teacher had woken up cheerful.

But he soon explained why he was so happy.

“Girls, is just to inform you that I went to Soo Man’s office and showed him the video.”, he paused, “And … he loved your dance. He started considering on making something for both of you, which makes me super happy.”, he announced with an smile that reached his eyes.

We couldn’t hide our happiness on hearing that.

We were more than happy for having something for both of us.

Lunch time arrived and since Hyoyeon had schedule for afternoon she went to film it.

I instead went to the cafeteria because all the news made me hungry.

I ordered and sat in a table.

I couldn’t help to tell Kai, Jihae and Taemin. Well, I couldn’t help to tell everyone but I had to be careful since people of outside couldn’t know SME plans earlier than they could be released.

I phoned Kai and asked him to appear at the cafeteria if he wasn’t busy with practicing.

After some minutes he appeared. “Hey.”, he greeted, “Hey. I have awesome news to tell you.”, I happily spoke, “What it is?”, he became curious, “Soo Man is planning on making something for me and Hyoyeon. He saw our dancing skills and is considering on maybe doing a special stage or a unit for both of us.”, I said, “Really? It’s really cool. Congrats, I knew you could do it. You just had to be with your mind cleared up or with another company.”, he spoke in another matter, “Kai, it happens. I never knew that something like being cheated on could happen to me in this time of my life. You can never know.  Who says that Krystal is not cheating on you right in this moment?”, I paused and sighed, “What I mean is, I learned the lesson now., and I know who’s better to hang out with now. You don’t have to say it to me all the time, okay?”, I finally finished all I wanted to say, “Okay. It’s good that you know it. I just worry about you, you know that. You’re like a sister to me. I wouldn’t like to see you hurt, that’s why I’m always warning you.”, I softened at his words, “Owww Kai, can you please stop or else I’m going to cry.”, I got up and hugged him.

Kai was like brother to me. He was my best friend and brother. We cared for each other a lot.

“So, I already know that you went to the mall with Taemin.”, he smiled in a teasing way, “Yeah. I went. Jealous?”, I teased back, “Yes! When it was the last time we went out together?”, he pretended to be mad, “Okay okay, next time I’ll go with you.”, I grinned.

“Oh Do you know who I saw at the mall?”, I suddenly remembered, “No. Who?”, he said as he was playing with his phone, “Byunghun.”, I informed him, at hearing the name he lifted his head right away, “Really? He’s here? Since when?”, he questioned, “The college he’s on is near his parent’s house and he moved there.”, I explained, “It’s been so long since the last time we spoke to each other. I would like to see him again. Remember when we were always like glued to each other?”, he smiled, “Yeah, oh my god. We would go everywhere always together.”, we started remembering some old memories, until lunch time ended.