Byunghun, a long time friend.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

Tuesday passed as a normal day and finally Wednesday came. I and Taemin decided to go buy Krystal’s present together and we agreed that Wednesday would be a good day.

My teacher had to miss Tuesday’s practice too, so it was luck I guess.

I was preparing to leave when my phone vibrated. “You’re ready? I’m already outside.”, Taemin texted me. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

I entered in the kitchen and kissed my mom’s cheek, “Bye mom. I’m going now. Don’t wait for me to lunch.”, I said as I was distancing from the kitchen, “Bye and be careful!”, she advised, “Okay,” I said and went outside.

I closed the door and when I turned around I saw a handsome boy leaned against the black van with his hands on his pockets.

I smiled and opened the gate. “Good morning.”, I greeted with a bright smile, “Good morning. Are you that happy to go shopping?”, he asked, “I’m always happy when it comes to shopping.”, he chuckled and opened the van’s door for me to go inside first.

I had already asked Jessica for an idea and even being Krystal’s sister, she wasn’t sure, because Krystal liked some stuff at the moment and in a month could not like them anymore, so it was hard to find something to please her. But still she gave some good ideas.

We arrived at the mall and entered.

“Waaa, it’s been a while since I came here.”, I said as I looked at the big space full of people and shops, “Me too,”, Taemin unwittingly nodded.

“So, let’s see where the shop is.”, I said as I walked to my right. “Do you know what you’ll buy to her?”, I asked him, “Yeah and you?”, he asked back. I made a silly face and nodded. He chuckled and we made our way to find the shop.

We kept walking, until I saw the store I was looking for, “Oh it’s here.”, I pointed. We entered and I started searching for a ‘Krystal style’ watch.

Three watches caught my attention. I asked the lady to show me better the watches and she took them out and put them above the balcony.

I was really unsure about the three. I liked them all.

Taemin then helped me choosing. I paid and left the shop.

We were walking around when we spotted a nice clothing shop. We entered and every time we noticed something we liked, we would show to each other and give our opinions about it. “Oh and this one?”, Taemin, took a shirt from a shelf and put it in front of him, “Erh, so, so. I don’t really like the print on it.”, I said. He pouted and put it on it’s place.

We were in the male section. I noticed an awesome shirt and went to take it, but at the same time someone grabbed it, making our hands to touch. “Oh I’m sorry.”, I apologized not realizing who I was talking with. I could sense that the person was staring at me, so I didn’t looked back. “H-Hyunji?”, the person recognized me. I looked up to see who it was and a bright smile formed on my face. “Byunghun?”, I also recognized him. We both smiled and hugged each other.

Byunghun was a really close friend when we were young. He, Kai, Jihae and I, were really close to each other. We were ‘The fantastic four group’.

“Oh my god. It’s been so long since we last saw each other.”, I couldn’t believe in what was happening. It had been a long time since I and Byunghun had seen each other, so I was really happy to see him again. “It’s true. Wait … let me look at you.”, he said while taking a step back so he could look better at me. I turned around and made a pose.

“Woaaaa, I can see you changed a bit, for better of course.”, he complimented. I put my hands on my cheeks so he couldn’t see, the girl he used to know, blushing. “Yeah, I was a bit tomboyish when I was young. I still am, but not as before. You also changed! You weren’t blonde when I met you.”, I joked, “Yeah, I think it suits me.”, he touched his hair.

“So, how are you doing?”, he asked, “Well, I’m a trainee at SME. Pretty awesome hum?”, we kept on talking, “Really? Awesome! You really did it. Remember when you were always yelling at me and Jihae because we were always making fun of you?”, he laughed, “Yeah, you didn’t support me at all.”, I pouted, “I think I should have, now.”.

Taemin was paying attention to every moves I and Byunghun were doing from behind. Jealousy was growing inside him. Who was the boy that was talking to me? Why was I too friendly with him? Taemin’s mind was probably too occupied with those kind of thoughts.

“Oh, that’s right. Do you know SHINee?”, I asked him, “Yeah how could I not know them?”, he looked at me in a confusing way, “Good, there’s someone I want you to meet.”, I smiled and left to get Taemin.

I grabbed Taemin’s hand and took him with me. “Byunghun, it’s Taemin. Taemin it’s Byunghun.”, I introduced them to each other. They shook hands and Byunghun spoke to me. “So, hum, is he … your boyfriend?”, I and Taemin were surprised by his question. “No, we’re just friends.”, I said, Byunghun then looked at Taemin, and he nodded. Byunghun then changed the subject, “Can you give me your number, so that we can talk more often?”, he asked, “Of course you can. I miss talking to you.”, I took the phone and we both exchanged phone numbers.

We bid goodbye and I and Taemin continued walking around the mall.

“So, he’s your friend, right?”, Taemin asked while putting his hands on his pockets. “What do you want to know, Taemin?”, I already knew that he wanted information about Byunghun. It was too obvious that he wanted to know more about him, since he never met him and also because he noticed our intimate friendship. “How close are you two?”, he went straight to the point, “Well, we used to be best friends when we were younger, but then each one of our group went in their own ways. So we never contacted again.”, I explained to him. “I see. Is he a bad boy? Because if he is, then I don’t want you to hang out with him.”, he demanded, “Woa, easy cowboy. You’re not my father, okay? And no, he’s not a bad boy! Even if he was, I would not stop talking with him.”, I snapped.

Taemin and I went to eat something since we were hungry. We ordered crepes for both of us and sat a table, far from the people, so that it could be more relaxing. “Ah, my feet have already a slight pain.”, I complained, “It’s going to get better.”, he gave a small smile.

The waitress came with our order and left.

“Hum it looks delicious.”, I looked at the tasty food I had in front of me, “Yours is of what?”, Taemin asked, “Chocolate and yours?”, I grabbed the fork and knife and bit my lips. The crepe was totally saying, ‘Please, eat me. I’m reaaallly tasty’. I couldn’t resist anymore, before Taemin could even speak, I took a bit of it and savored the moment. “Is it good?”, Taemin interrupted, “Good? It’s delicious! Want to try?”, I asked him, he nodded right away. I put a bit on the fork and stretched my arm so he could eat it. “Hum, it’s really good! Mine is with banana milk flavor.”, he also put a bit on his fork and fed me. We looked like a couple feeding each other like that. “It’s also really good! I guess these crepes are the best I have ever ate in my life.”, I ate another bit of the delicious crepes.

“So, where should we go now?”, I asked as I finished eating. “I don’t know, where do you want to go?”, he put the fork and the knife together on the plate. “There isn’t arcade in here?”, I remembered that when I used to go to the mall, I would always go there with my father. “Yeah, I think. Do you want to go there?”, I nodded.

We got up and went to pay for the food.

 


[A/N: Finally I updated!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! *Throws confettis* ... I'm really really sorry, for making you wait so much time for this. I really needed some time to clear my mind. It looked like i had a blackout. Words and ideas wouldn't come out of my imagination. I don't know what happened. *Sigh* Good that i had updated. I hope you had not giving up on reading my fanfic. Please continue reading it, cause I have the feeling that I'll update soon. ^^ kkkk I DON'T PROMISE anything, but, I'll try my best to update this fanfic. I don't think you know, but I'm writing another two fanfics at the moment, so i guess, it's going to be a bit difficult. Anyways, read, comment, subscribe and don't give up on reading my fanfic, please. I beg you! :( I love you all! <3 Sincerely, author(DobuOnew)]