When D meets E

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Boss, join us for seafood dinner" Ryeowook looked over their partition after putting down his phone. It has been two weeks since Sungmin joined their team and he almost knew everybody already. 

"Today?" Today is hmmm Friday, "Oh I can't, I am having dinner with my neighbour. I'm so sorry Wook". Sungmin apologised. He has told the team not to be formal and they can call each other by 1st name. But Wook preferred to call him boss. 

"Hmmm why not you ask your neighbour to join us? Hyuk, me, you and your neighbour. Just nice!" Ryeowook tried again. 

"I can try asking him" Sungmin started texting Donghae. They have exchange phone numbers so that it's easier if each of them need anything urgently, they can just go over to borrow it. It was Kyuhyun's idea so that Sungmin don't have to go out so often to any supermarket. 

It turned out that Donghae did not mind joining them. Ryeowook clapped his hands and drag Hyukjae from his chair. 

"Where are we going? I need to text my neighbour the place" Sungmin asked Wook. 

"It's a seafood restaurant called Haewangsanghae in Jagalchi market. The address is 37-1 Nampodong 4(sa)-ga, Junggang, and directly facing Yeongdo beach. I'll text you the address and direction now so that you can send it to him. It is located inside the raw fish centre of Jagalchi Market. It has variety of seafood: fresh, live, processed, salted, preserved, and dried".

"Ok thanks Wook. What time? 6.30pm?"

"Perfect!. Ok Hyukjae, please tidy up your desk and go to the gent's to get ready. You always take 1 hour to be ready! "

"I didn't, you creep!" Hyukjae necklock Wook and Wook screaming asking Sungmin to help him.  Hyukjae is also known as Eunhyuk among his close friends because he likes anything 'silver'. 

Sungmin laugh and texted Donghae the address. He then texted Kyuhyun that he would not be home in case Kyuhyun called home. Kyuhyun replied "Wow, so envy you. And I'm still stuck on my desk discussing with Siwon" and he added a sad face.. 

"How sad, we'll go out for seafood dinner on those days that I didn't cook, ok... " 

Kyuhyun replied with a happy face,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter