Cooking cooking

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin texted Kyuhyun his address on Saturday morning on his way to work. He has already decided what to cook on Sunday and he would drop by the supermarket after work to get the ingredients. He received an 'ok' reply from Kyuhyun and a picture! Wow, that guy is hiking up at Mt Seorak. Daebak!  Kyuhyun looked so handsome in this picture, maybe because of his tousled hair or must be because of the mountains scenery, Sungmin thought.  Grinning, he push his office door to start his work. 

He received his official letter about his transfer and who to report to from his boss, Park Jungsu, or Leeteuk, as he preferred to be called among colleagues. Though Leeteuk was sad, he knew it was a good chance for Sungmin to transfer to Busan office to head the Logistics team there. It's a career progression for him. Sungmin has a lot of things to settle though. He still need to inform his current landlord to terminate his rental, and inform his family that he will be transferring to Busan. He has to do his handover to his colleague, Youngwoon too, who have just been promoted to team leader, just like him. Though Youngwoon is older, he don't have much experience in handling shipping logistics especially those that requires special permission like carrying military equipments.  Sungmin planned to brief him on Tuesday plus his handover items, after he has gotten the go ahead from Leeteuk. Lunchtime would be busy with farewell lunches and he just hope he won't be too tired to pack his things. 

Kyuhyun woke up early on Sunday to jog around Namsan with his brother-in-law. On the way back, he walked alone to Shinsegae Dept Store to buy a bottle of wine and some fruits, rushed back home and bathe to get ready to go to Sungmin's apartment. He managed to find the apartment easily and rang the bell. 

Sungmin opened his door and Kyuhyun thought that he looked so cute in pink apron. "Come in come in, make yourself comfortable. My apartment is small though, nothing much to see, heehee. I just finish up in the kitc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter