From dream to reality

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, where is he? I thought I could meet him today to see for myself how beautiful he is! You didn't bring him along?" Seulgi looked disappointed and feign sulking. She was looking forward to meet Kyuhyun's partner after she got to know that they got married in Switzerland. Kyuhyun had sent her their wedding photo and she has squeel in happiness to see such a beautiful couple. 

"He got another appointment with his colleagues. Next time I'll bring him! I promise!" 

"Ok. So how's things?" Seulgi asked after they had placed their orders. 

Understanding where she was coming from, Kyuhyun replied "Things are ok so far, we are waiting for the results, and if the pregnancy is successful, that's where I need your advice on how to bring in our babies". 

Kyuhyun told her that he had looked through all documentations and regulations required to bring in the babies to South Korea in 9 months time, however they need a lawyer for the declaration part that he and Sungmin has to undertake, to prove that they are the fathers of the babies. 

"But you know Kyu, your application might be rejected because the authorities might not allow both of you to look after the two babies as you are both male. You know all those nonsense rule that babies need mothers, blah blah blah.... ".

Kyuhyun sigh "I know, that's why I hope you can help..."

"With your job status and income, I think you have a good chance. But my advice is just use 1 name as the father, so as not to complicate things. I mean, just use your name. We can put the babies as your twins and that you engaged a surrogate mother in Japan"

"But I want Sungmin's name as the father too..."

"Later. Once the authorities allowed you to bring in the twins, then you two can take the oath to declare both are fathers to the twins".

"Can that be done?"

"Definitely, and I can help you with that too. But anyway, when the babies are born, you need to go to Kyoto and go to the Korean embassy there to apply for Korean birth certificates and Korean passports. That way, it will be more easier to bring in your twins under your name. So all paperwork will only be under your name, for consistency". 

Kyuhyun was deep in thoughts. He knew Sungmin would not be happy with this arrangement, but it really can't be help. Like what Seulgi said, that can be done later. He just need to explain to his dear Min that the important thing is to bring in the babies to Busan. 

Kyuhyun agreed to arrange to meet Seulgi in her office once he can confirm the pregnancy and their decision. They then talked about other things over drinks like old friends and took a selfie together. They had a great time catching up. Kyuhyun got to know that Seulgi had just got engaged to a guy from Taiwan after a year of long distance relationship. 

Kyuhyun that she must have been heartbroken when Kyuhyun informed her his preference long time ago, that was why she chose a foreigner as her partner? She smacked Kyuhyun's shoulder but did admit that she has liked Kyuhyun since their Masters year, but had buried her feelings and had since accepted Kyuhyun as her brother. 

They bid farewell and went to their respective cars. Before he drove off, Kyuhyun called Sungmin, but it went to the mailbox. "Has he gone home? Hmm, i thought of picking him up" and Kyuhyun called him again. 

"Hello" 

"Min! Are you still with your friends? I pick you up?" 

"No need, I'll get a lift from Shindong" 

"Oh ok then, see you at home!" 

And the line went dead. Kyuhyun stared at his phone for a while. Did something happened? Sungmin sounded annoyed. He looked at his watch. It was 11pm. Maybe that's why Sungmin sounded annoyed? Sungmin might be waiting for him to pick him up but since it was already late, he got a lift from his colleague instead. "Oh shucks, is he angry with me?" Kyuhyun sighed and started to drive off. He should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter