Power failure

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their nice long breakfast at 'Whoever Cafe' near their apartment, they collected Sungmin's medication in a pharmacy affiliated to Cheil Hospital and then returned home as Kyuhyun needs to get ready to go to Gimhae airport. 

Kyuhyun put the medicine in his room, which is their room now, on the bedside cabinet, together with a bottle of samdasoo. He told Sungmin about it and that Sungmin to sleep in their room, not in Sungmin's own room. With the thunderstorms season going on, he doesn't want Sungmin to feel 'alone' in his own room. 

"Kyu, I'll be ok, don't worry. I don't get panic attacks twice in a short period of time. Anyway the meds are there, so there's nothing to worry. Enjoy your conference. Ohhh, if you have time, can get for me  Osulloc Green Tea Milk Spread? If you have time to shop, I mean". 

"What's that? A spread as in like a jam??" Kyuhyun can't believe that  there is a spread for green tea, coz green tea is a drink! 

"Yes and it's nice. My mum bought it once when he followed dad to Jeju for business meeting. I think it's sold online too, but I never bothered to find.. "

"Ok, anything else, dear? "

"You can get some ice blended tea-set and flask for Ahra noona too, for Christmas. And milk tea set for Omma?" 

"Great idea, Min. That's why I need a wife like you"... "ouchhh" Kyuhyun purposely shouted coz Sungmin pinched him. 

"Kyu, have you call cab?"

"Called. Cab will be here in 5 mins time. I better wait downstairs now. You stays indoor ok. Cook something for your meals and rest. I text you when I reached Jeju" Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin, lingers  for a while when Sungmin kissed him back, then slowly let go of Sungmin. 

"Bye Kyu, see you on Friday night"

After hugging Sungmin, Kyuhyun  left and boarded the cab. Henry was there already and waving at Kyuhyun when he approached him. 

"Hyung! I've booked a car for us and we can pick it up at Jeju domestic terminal. Heechul said we can charge it to company's account. Woohoo!"

"Great! Since we have time this afternoon, maybe we can drive to Osulloc. I need to get something "

"oh yes, Innisfree is there too, right? Heechul and Zhoumi asked me to get them facial things also. You know, hyung, Heechul gave me a long list to buy, I think that's why he approves us renting a car. Hahaha" 

"He is such a girl, sometimes.. Haha. Let's go in, Henry "

They reached Jeju and got their car. The seminar was at Ramada Plaza Jeju and their rooms are at 10th flr, facing the sea. The view was amazing and Kyuhyun took some pictures to send to Sungmin, with a message," wish you are here".

Once they had change and had a quick lunch at the hotel's cafe, Kyuhyun drove to Osulloc at Seogwipo using GPS. They thought of spitting ways, Henry to go to Innisfree and Kyuhyun to go to Osulloc, but then Henry also wanted to go to Osulloc, so ended up both went together, and after Osulloc and Innisfree, both men have 6 carrier bags between them. 

The seminar was very informative, even for a Financial Analyst like Kyuhyun. He could use this knowledge to better understand the workforce aspect and how technology can help them, in his future business acquisition and financial impact during mergers. 

Similar to Busan, Jeju also experiencing strong winds and heavy downpours during this season. Even during the seminar, the could hear thunders and the downpours. Kyuhyun message Sungmin to drive home carefully during the storm and stay indoor. 

On Friday when Kyuhyun was packing for his returned flight, Henry came over and told him that he couldn't get in touch with anybody in Busan. All his messages were prompted with message failed to sent. Kyuhyun checked his messages to Sungmin, true enough, his mess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter