The important question

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They left the restaurant, and Kyuhyun said "Wow, that was close. Just the two of them, or with....?" 

"I only saw the two of them. Actually, what the hell I'm afraid off? We got no more ties. I'm sorry Kyu, let's go back in". 

"No Min, we go somewhere else. No point eating here with uncomfortable feeling".

"I'm sorry Kyu. I didn't know..." 

Kyuhyun took Sungmin's hand "Heyyy, can you stop saying sorry? It's ok, don't worry about it. I want to bring you to Osulloc, so maybe we eat somewhere around there".

Sungmin looked down. He felt bad that Kyuhyun always have to give in to him and face his problem. It was not that he scared of his former in-laws or even his ex-wife, but he doesn't want them to look down at Kyuhyun and say bad things about him. 

Sensing that Sungmin was still upset, Kyuhyun on the radio and started singing along. It was the ballad singer Yesung's OST, 'It has to be You', an OST from Cinderella's Sister. He loved the chorus part:
"It can’t be if it’s not you
i can’t be without you
it’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this
it’s fine even if my heart’s hurts

yes because i’m just in love with you

i cannot send you away one more time
i can’t live without you
it can’t be if it’s not you
i can’t be without you
it’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this
it’s fine even if my heart’s hurts

yes because i’m just in love with you"

Sungmin smile listening to Kyuhyun's voice and his singing. He loved Kyuhyun's voice, so velvety,, rich and romantic. If Kyuhyun is a singer, he sure will have millions of fans. Ermmmm, but I don't want to share him with millions of fans... Sungmin thought, smiling.... 

"Finally, I see your smile.." Kyuhyun chuckled. 

"You have a really nice voice Kyu, and I'm so lucky to be the one hearing it". 

"I only sing to you haha..." 

"You should sing more"

"to you? Of course I will" 

"No I mean, at Karaoke, at weddings..." 

"At our wedding, yes" 

Sungmin looked at him. Did he hear it right? At OUR wedding!! 

"Why are you quiet? What's wrong with singing at our wedding?" 

"Kyu, are you serious? It's not legal here yet" 

"Yes, but we'll talk about this again another time ok. We are here. Let's get out and eat!!" 

Sungmin read the signboard as Du Bom Restaurant. Hmm, western? Restaurant ambience is nice, and they ordered burgers with soda. The restaurant was cosy and not so crowded. Kyuhyun said he came few months back with Henry. Momentarily, Sungmin forgot who Henry was. Ohhh yes his colleague...

After their meal, Kyuhyun brought him to Osulloc Tea House, and Sungmin nearly go crazy seeing so many variety of green teas and milk teas. He took several matcha teas to give to his colleagues, some milk teas for Sungjin, lemon tea for Donghae and cuppacino for Kyuhyun. He took more milk teas for himself too. Contented and smiling, he walked towards Kyuhyun who was choosing some black tea for his mum, and when Kyuhyun turned and saw his basket, he whistle and and said "ohmygod Min. You bought half the stores....!" and pinched Sungmin's nose. 

They sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter